Intercostal neuralgia - pain learn to distinguish - Folk Remedies
October 26, 2008
- Intercostal neuralgia - learn to distinguish between pain
- Folk remedies
- Help at home
Treatment of folk remedies for pain
Intercostal neuralgia - is, above all, severe pain along the intercostal nerves, which literally exhaust the patients do not allow them to sleep, and was brought to the neuroses. Traditional medicine has sufficient experience in dealing with pain, but it is not always a virtue to remove the cause of the disease.
Intercostal neuralgia is called a strong, sometimes paroxysmal pain that occurs in the course of the intercostal nerves. The cause of intercostal neuralgia may be due to inflammation of hypothermia, trauma and compression of intercostal nerve tumors (which can be located on the outer surface of the chest and internal organs), compression of nerve roots in the place of their exit from the spinal column. Finally, the cause of intercostal neuralgia may be herpes zoster - the disease pathogens hide in the nerve ganglia after undergoing varicella lifetime and cause disease only at lower immunity.
Pain in intercostal neuralgia is very strong, so the treatment of this disease starts with pain relief. Traditional medicine has a lot of experience and a lot of recipes to alleviate the condition of patients with intercostal neuralgia.
But every patient with intercostal neuralgia should be aware that not always relieve inflammation and pain leads to a full recovery, as some of the causes of this disease can be cured only after a preliminary examination.
If the causes of intercostal neuralgia are not identified and treated, seizures will return again and again.
How do I use folk remedies to reduce pain
The pain and inflammation can be reduced by using the following folk remedies:
- hard-boiled egg clear, slightly cool to not burn the skin surface, and roll it across the chest in pain;
- Brew with boiling water flax seeds, let them stand for five or ten minutes and then placed in a gauze bag and put in the place of intense pain; You can also brew chopped tarragon leaves and stems;
- tablespoon five percent tincture of iodine to connect with two tablespoons of glycerine
Glycerine: a miracle ingredient for skin and hair
; apply the mixture to the surface of the skin in the form of a grid or oiling some parts completely;
- fresh buds of aspen grind, take a tablespoon of vegetable agents, pour four tablespoons of liquid petroleum jelly (you can buy in a drugstore), stir thoroughly and gently rub into the painful places;
- two tablespoons of turpentine connect with four tablespoons of Vaseline
Vaseline: old friend
and rub into the skin of the chest;
- two tablespoons of a small hill of dry powdered eucalyptus leaves pour two cups of boiling water and cook for about ten minutes, for forty-five minutes, strain, add two tablespoons of honey, stir thoroughly; dampen the cloth with the mixture of natural origin (cotton, wool), slightly wring out and apply to the affected area; top to impose paper packs, a layer of cotton wool and tie; keep a compress for about ten minutes, then remove and put on the chest piece of warm flannel;
- take a tablespoon of melted beeswax (melted on a steam bath), liquid honey, onion juice and juice of white lily bulbs; Stir thoroughly, apply on the affected area, to warm, to fix on the chest and leave for the night;
- prepare a ten percent solution of salt (based on two and a half tablespoons of table or sea salt to a pint of hot water), moisten it a woolen and cotton cloth, gently squeeze, to attach to the sore spot, put the paper for packs, warm and leave for one to two hours.
Restorative and soothing treatment for intercostal neuralgia
Traditional medicine knows many folk remedies with a tonic effect. Some types of intercostal neuralgia, such as herpes zoster
Shingles and chickenpox - from the same pathogen
Such treatment is essential. Of great importance in intercostal neuralgia is the nervous system, as well as a full sleep
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
- take the rind of one lemon, grate, add two tablespoons of dry powdered leaves of lemon balm, three tablespoons of dry powdered leaves of black currants, stir, pour two cups of boiling water, leave for half an hour, strain and take the inside of one third cup twice a day Half an hour before a meal;
- Mix equal proportions of crushed dried leaves of rue and valerian root; take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water for thirty minutes, strain and drink throughout the day for the four stages;
- mix of one and a half tablespoons of chopped dry grass Leonurus and herbs Cudweed, half a tablespoon of valerian root, two tablespoons of heather grass, take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water for forty-five minutes, strain and drink the infusion during the day.
Folk remedies may well help with intercostal neuralgia, but the cause of the disease can only be a doctor.
Lethargy - "apparent death" - Myths and Facts
October 30, 2008
- Lethargy - "apparent death"
- Myths and Facts
Myths about lethargy
Lethargy or lethargy (neglect, inaction) - a state of pathological (disease), sleep with more or less pronounced weakening of all forms of life, including immobility, a significant decrease in the exchange, the weakening or lack of response to auditory and painful stimuli, as well as touch. Lethargy occurs in hysteria, general exhaustion, after strong excitement. The changes occurring in the human body when lethargy, are not well understood.
Myths about buried alive, are lethargic, come from ancient times and are without a certain soil. Once in the crypts and underground found dead with broken shrouds, and broken blood in his hands, who were trying to break out of coffins. Sometimes these people were lucky and saved the cemetery thieves who dug the grave to rob the dead man, or just passing by people who had heard the noise from the grave (unless, of course, they do not run away in horror). In England, for many years there is a law (it operates in our days), according to which all mortuaries should be a bell with a rope to a revived unable to call for help.
It is known that Nikolai Gogol is very afraid of being buried alive, and therefore asked his relatives to bury him only when there are clear signs of decomposition of the body. However, in May 1931 in the liquidation of the cemetery in Moscow Danilov Monastery, which was buried the great writer, the exhumation was discovered that the skull of Gogol turned to one side, and the interior of the coffin torn.
The case of the famous Italian poet Petrarch the fourteenth century would have been exactly the same, but it ended well. In 40 years of Petrarch he fell ill and "died", and when it began to bury, then woke up and said that he feels fine.
How does a man plunged into the lethargic sleep
In severe, rare forms of lethargy has really picture an imaginary dead skin cold and pale, almost no pupils react to light, breathing and pulse are difficult to detect blood pressure
Blood pressure - dangerous if his swing?
reduced, strong pain stimuli do not cause reactions. Within a few days, patients do not drink, do not eat, stops selection
Discharges in women when there is cause for concern
urine and feces, comes weight loss and dehydration.
In mild cases, there is stillness lethargy, muscle relaxation, even breathing, sometimes wince century, roll up the eyeballs. There remains the possibility of swallowing, in response to the stimulation is followed by chewing and swallowing. Part can be saved perception of the environment.
Attacks lethargy suddenly begin and end suddenly. There are cases with precursors of lethargy
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
As well as violations of health and behavior upon awakening.
Duration lethargy - from several hours to several days or even weeks. We describe the individual observations of many years of lethargy to retain the ability to meal and sent the physiological acts. Danger to life is not lethargy.
Lethargic sleep in the forensic respect
In severe cases, lethargy, especially in forensic practice, during the inspection of the corpse at the scene, there is a question of establishing the reliability of death. In such a case of suspected lethargy the patient immediately sent to the hospital.
The question of the danger of being buried alive, people are in a state of lethargy, has long lost its importance as the funeral is usually performed 1-2 days after death, when significant decomposition (signs of decomposition) are already well defined.
Along with cases of genuine lethargy there are also cases of its simulation (usually in order to conceal the crime and its consequences). In this case, a surveillance of a person in the hospital. Long simulate the symptoms of lethargy is very difficult.
Treatment lethargy - it's quiet, clean air, vitamin-rich foods. If it is impossible to feed such a patient can be administered in the food and semi-liquid form through a tube. Can be administered intravenously salt solutions and glucose
Glucose: The energy source
. Man in a state of lethargy requires careful care, or on the body with prolonged lying sores begin to join the infection, the state has sharply deteriorated.