Methods cosmetic correction of cellulite - how effective are they?
February 17, 2008
Most women are ready for a lot in order to get rid of cellulite - but not for sports. We all got used to hope for a magic pill anti-cellulite: ate - and cellulite whatever happened. Advertising miracle anti-cellulite can be found in almost any glossy magazine, where you will also find tips star, quickly and easily get rid of this annoying defect ... But if this is possible, and if so, how? In this article we will try to answer this question.
Undoubtedly, innovative techniques allow for the time to reduce the appearance of cellulite, but to get rid of unwanted body fat permanently, you need to start with a diet and fitness, otherwise all your efforts and money will be wasted. So, before you go to a beauty salon to find out about the pros and cons of the latest methods of correction of cellulite.
Endermologie: intense massage roller
Claimed effects: this procedure is the correction of cellulite supposedly smoothes the skin, restores its firmness and elasticity, and also helps to get rid of the excess fat tissue.
- Procedure: put on a body-fitting nylon cover, after which the problem areas (thighs and buttocks) massaged rollers cylindrical shape. Roller massage followed by a vacuum suction effect, which increases the intensity of the massage and increases the depth of its actions.
- Principle: smoothes and absorbable massage should destroy placed under the skin fat. But, according to some doctors, such massage only leads to swelling of the skin surface at the time of disguising cellulite bumps.
- Disadvantage: The effect appears only after a course of 10-20 procedures, each of which will cost about $ 80 - $ 100. You will also need at least two "support" of procedures to preserve the achieved effect. Perhaps, given all of the above, it is worth spending the money on a ticket to a good gym and hire a personal trainer?
Ionitermiya (Ionithermie): spa wrap
The claimed effect: The procedure helps reduce body fat, strengthens muscles and improves skin tone. This procedure is intended for those who have managed to lose weight and who want to return sagging skin firmness and elasticity.
- Procedure: Officer spa applied to the skin clay mask, essential oils and adds to the problem areas pads with electrical wires. Thereafter, the body is wrapped like a cocoon, and then act on it rhythmic electrical pulses.
- Principle: electricity stimulates the activity of the cells that were washed from the water body that facilitates penetration of the skin in the clay contained humectants.
- Disadvantage: dermatologists argue that under the action of electrical stimulation of the buttocks and thighs in fact may decrease by a few centimeters. But the fact that the resulting effect disappears after 12 hours when the body is again gaining the lost moisture. In addition, one session costs between $ 125 to $ 150. This anti-cellulite treatments is to choose only if you need an immediate, albeit short-lived results.
Correction hot laser
The claimed effect of cellulite disappear for a few years, the skin becomes lost elasticity.
- Procedure: First applied to the skin with baby oil. Then, on the surface of the problem areas quickly carried out by a special device that emits radio frequency energy.
- Principle: The influx of RF energy is heating the deep layers of the skin, which should contribute to the firming and toning effect and resorption of fat. MD David Goldberg, who studied this method of correction of cellulite at the request of the manufacturer of the laser apparatus, said that under the influence of radiofrequency energy is the strengthening of damaged skin strips that hold the fat, so that the skin surface is more smooth and elastic. As a result of Goldberg study after the procedure hips of patients has decreased by an average of 3 centimeters.
- Disadvantage: Independent research in the world has not yet been carried out. In addition, it is not known how long the effects of this procedure - a critical period in this case is considered to be two years. In any case, it is quite an expensive procedure - until the effect must be at least 6 sessions, each of which is worth up to $ 1,000. And again, the effect of the procedure is not permanent. Ultimately, fat accumulate again, and you have to re-apply to the beautician.
Other methods of correction of cellulite
If you can resist the temptation of a quick solution to the problem of cellulite, you save not only money and time but also your nerves. In most cases, after such procedures certainly there are complications. Meanwhile, a little patience, proper nutrition
Proper nutrition - the basic precepts of healthy food
and regular exercise - and you always forget about cellulite! Try to follow these simple tips experts - and the result will not take long.
- Drink plenty of fluids - drinking a lot of water helps to flush out toxins that cause cellulite.
- Go for organic food - choose fruits and vegetables without pesticides, insecticides and preservatives; fat cells absorb the toxins contained in them, which are transformed into cellulite.
- Increase your intake of vitamin D. Vitamin D stimulates collagen production and helps to restore the elasticity of the skin; a rich source of vitamin D - fish oil
Fish oil - so whether it is useful to think?
So do not neglect them.
- Training program for burning of fat is under the supervision of a trainer.
- Try to vary the exercises, they should not only develop the heart muscle. In order to burn fat is also necessary to perform strength exercises and lift weights.
Pressure therapy - a method of lymphatic drainage
May 10, 2009
- Pressure therapy - a method of lymphatic drainage
Pressure therapy - a unique way of modeling the figure. Pressure therapy came in cosmetology of Medicine and is a very popular procedure, due to its high efficacy in the treatment of cellulite, swelling and sagging skin. Pressure therapy is actively working on the lymphatic system and displays the body of excess fluid
How to withdraw excess fluid from the body - all sorts of ways
and accumulated toxins, helps the process of saturation and cleansing tissues. Pneumatic massage provides a significant improvement in health, which is based on two mechanisms: physiological drainage of tissues and healing effects.
How is pressure therapy
During the procedure, the patient lies on a couch comfortable. Depending on the application, the patient is put on the special equipment: long sleeves on the arms or legs long boots. These devices are connected to the air supply mechanism, which sends the compressed air into a sleeve or a boot in accordance with the installed program. The air circulating in the sleeve or boot, effective at problem areas of the body, eliminating cellulite, edema, and stimulating metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
and blood circulation in the body. This effect is achieved by interleaving accurately measure high and low pressure. To perform pressure therapy equipment of different models exist that allow you to select the desired program, responding to the individual needs of each patient. The procedure must be carried out under the supervision of an experienced specialist that guarantees safety and a good result. Duration of treatment is usually forty minutes. The course of treatment is 10 to 15 procedures. Treatment sessions are held every two or three days. If necessary, repeat after five or six months.
- Cellulite at any stage or prevention of cellulite;
- Local body fat or weight reduction;
- Spasms of the muscles of the legs;
- Side effects of exercise or physical work;
- Chronic venous insufficiency;
- Edema of different origin;
- Effective prevention of blood clots.
- Complete relief from symptoms of cellulitis, a significant improvement in skin elasticity. Lymphatic drainage massage with compressed air intensely affects the skin, the subcutaneous adipose tissue, normalizes the circulation of lymph and interstitial fluid. Pressure therapy is particularly effective in combination with anti-cellulite creams.
- A significant reduction in post-operative or post-traumatic time of rehabilitation.
- The rhythmic alternation of pauses and the pressure increases blood flow and metabolic rate, so the power of tissues and organs is greatly enhanced by improving the overall health and rehabilitation functions.
- Pressure therapy allows you to completely get rid of edema, or swelling of various origins, and significantly reduces the volume of the body.
- Massage compressed air normalizes the water balance and rids the body of toxins.
- Pneumatic massage shows women in early pregnancy to get rid of leg pain and swelling.
- Pressure therapy - an effective method of treatment and prevention of early stages of varicose veins due to antispasmodic and vasodilator action.
- As a result of these procedures significantly increases immunity and resistance to stress, improves mood, the body receives positive energy, the body becomes much more mobile.
- Massage provides a good relaxation, and by the end of the session the patient feels lightness throughout the body.
Positive results are already visible after the first session, and felt for a long time after the completion of the course. Massage compressed air can be combined with other cosmetic procedures, aimed at correcting the figure
Correction figures: options to fight obesity
For example, with the wrap. One session of the pneumatic massage sessions equivalent to 20-30 manual massage. Pressure therapy is often combined with the wraps and thalassotherapy
Thalassotherapy - successful detoxification
High air pressure applied to a specific portion of the body, reinforces the degree of hydrostatic pressure and thus enhances filtration liquid and the gas exchange through the walls of the capillaries. This creates the conditions for more rapid oxygen uptake by cells adjacent tissues. It stimulates the healing process of the skin. The combination of strength and weakness of local pressure (pulse aeropiezotherapy) helps improve the tone of blood vessels in the muscle and selective vascular permeability. This enhances mezhkapillyarny metabolism and the rate of exchange of fluids between the blood and connective tissue, and improves blood flow to the skeletal muscles and the endothelium of arteries and veins.