Treatment of problem skin: Problems and Solutions
June 24, 2011
The most common skin problems - is its increased oiliness, dryness and premature aging. For the treatment of problem skin created a lot of cosmetic products. In addition, if necessary, and apply various medications.
The number one problem - too oily skin
This problem is mostly young adults and adolescents. Too oily skin
Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
tend to form on the surface of acne - inflammatory processes in sealed sebaceous glands. The sebaceous glands in this secrete sebum changes in chemical composition, which is a breeding ground for bacteria to grow. Such fat clogs the pores of the skin, covered with dust and dirt on top. Outwardly, it looks like an ugly black dots on the skin of the nose, cheeks, forehead - comedones. Often, these changes in the composition of sebum occur in adolescence under the influence of hormones.
To cope with the problems of oily skin, you need a whole set of therapeutic and preventive measures: diet, proper lifestyle, proper skin care and, if necessary, treated by a physician.
Dining person with oily, acne-prone skin development, shall not include products that stimulate the secretion of the sebaceous glands. This spicy seasonings, fatty, fried foods, strong soups, sweets, alcohol, smoking. Furthermore, to the skin cells to be correct metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
Necessary to obtain a sufficient amount of dietary protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. That is, the power must be complete, varied and regular.
Great influence on the hormonal system have stress, they can significantly worsen the skin condition. The best prevention of stress is adequate exercise and restful sleep.
Caring for oily skin should be as follows:
- morning and evening to wash with soft water (boiled or rain) with a special cleanser for oily skin; after washing the skin is applied to a special day or night cream for oily skin;
- by day the skin can be cleaned several times a lotion for oily skin;
- once a week to do a cleansing face mask; for this purpose are available ready-made masks, scrubs, but you can do them yourself and, for example, clay (you can buy in a drugstore);
- if the skin appeared acne, you should consult with your doctor before starting treatment; the skin can be cleaned with disinfectant (for example, salicylic alcohol - it is sold in a pharmacy) or special curative lotion for problematic oily skin; skin (only on doctor's prescription) is applied to such remedies as skinoren (has atibakterialnym, anti-inflammatory effect, normalizes the sebaceous glands), Zener (kills bacteria and reduces sebum) - baziron AC (reduces sebum and suppresses bacterial growth).
Problem number two - too dry
Dry skin - is also a problem. This skin is constantly irritated and red, scaly, early aging, it is thin, matt, transparent, often shine through her blood vessels. Dry skin is vulnerable to the influence of the environment, so it must be protected. Particularly adversely affected dry skin on any impact, reducing its moisture content.
In order to maintain dry skin in good condition also need proper nutrition (recommended eating more oily sea fish, nuts, vegetable oil), moderate exercise and proper rest. Care for dry skin requires special care.
- It must be remembered that such skin can not tolerate too cold, hot and hard water. Therefore, you need to wash with water at room temperature or boiled, or rain.
- Instead of washing can use special lotions containing no alcohol, cleansing milk or cream for dry skin. Before bedtime
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
for this purpose use the cleaning oil. If dry skin
Dry skin: care and treatment
prone to peeling, it is necessary to wipe every night almond oil. After any kind of cleansing is applied to the skin day and night nourishing cream for dry skin.
- Once a week, the skin can be cleaned with a scrub, but not coarse, and intended to purify the vulnerable thin skin.
- For dry skin is very dangerous as the dry hot windy, cold and frosty weather. Under the influence of temperature on dry skin can occur microcracks, imperceptible to the eye, causing the skin begins to redden and peel. In cold weather, dry skin before going outdoors should be lubricated with a very fat cream. Harmful effects and central heating in winter, which dries the skin. In this case, for humidifying the air in the room is necessary to put containers with water or buy a special moisturizer for air.
- Protect skin from the sun dry you should use sunscreen and hats with a wide brim, it requires protection from wind and dust.
Problem skin requires thorough ongoing care, and in some cases to return to her normal form only after consulting your doctor.
Roaccutane - the dosage and duration of treatment appointed the doctor
February 17, 2013
Dosage Roaccutane chosen doctor for each patient individually. The fact that different patients may be effective in a variety of dosage: someone sufficient daily dose recommended by the manufacturer, for others it may be insufficient or, conversely, too big.
At the beginning of the patient examined - identify contraindications for the appointment of Roaccutane
Treatment roakutanom appointed for severe acne
Acne: facial trouble
(acne) or acne, not treatable by other methods. Before treatment, the patient is required to check the function of the liver, the kidneys, the state of lipid metabolism, which gives up blood chemistry.
In addition, if the treatment roakutanom to appoint a woman of childbearing age, it warned that it should not become pregnant and pregnancy planning. Conception is possible not earlier than one month after the end of treatment Roaccutane
Roaccutane - a drug for the treatment of severe acne
. These requirements are related to the fact that Roaccutane is one of the most powerful teratogenic agents, that is, in most cases, it causes various malformations in the fetus.
So, if the pregnancy while taking Roaccutane, possible malformations of the central nervous system (idrotsefaliya, microcephaly, developmental defects of the cerebellum), external ear (small ears, no external ear canal), eyes (very small eyes), cardiovascular system (various heart defects), face (cleft lip, cleft palate), endocrine glands, and so on.
Do not use isotretinoin and during the feeding of the child
Breastfeeding - a personal choice
breast - it is possible that he may be released from the mother's milk. This drug is contraindicated in reducing liver function, and with a decrease in renal function is recommended to prescribe smaller doses of Roaccutane. Children up to 12 years it is not indicated, as there is a threat of premature closure of growth plates in the bones areas.
Roaccutane is contraindicated during hypervitaminosis A hypersensitive to the components of the drug in the body of the patient and if he takes drugs tetracycline group.
Manufacturers recommend also wary of the appointment of Roaccutane patients prone to depression, diabetes
Diabetes - threatening and incurable disease
, Obesity, chronic alcoholism.
Before the appointment of Roaccutane dermatologist examines a patient or yourself, or sends to the therapist to eliminate all of the contraindications for the appointment of the drug.
As dosed roakkutan
Roaccutane special feature is that for the treatment of different patients require different dosages: each patient reacts differently to the retinoids (vitamin A derivatives). Therefore, the dose of Roaccutane is chosen by the doctor individually, are a guide therapeutic effect (improvement of the skin), and the side effects of the drug. Manufacturers set the minimum and maximum daily doses, as well as the average exchange rate dose, they are calculated on the weight of the patient's body.
Roaccutane starts receiving the minimum dose that is 0 5 mg per 1 kg weight. That is, a patient weighing 60 kg will need Roaccutane 30 mg per day. One tablet Roaccutane contains 10 or 20 mg of active principle, so it is 30 mg or 3 tablets of 10 mg, or 1, 5 and 20 mg tablets. If significant side effects not, take a dose during the month, after which it is adjusted, focusing on the effectiveness of the treatment.
But if there were significant side effects in the central nervous system, liver, etc., the dose reviewing much earlier. If a reduced dosage and side effects disappear, the preparation is canceled. If you suspect an allergic reaction roakkutan canceled immediately.
If a patient normally carries medication dosage was increased to 1 mg per 1 kg of body weight of the patient (the maximum daily dose) and continue treatment to improve his condition, and then somewhat reduced (also focusing on the patient's condition). The course of treatment Roaccutane lasts about four months. Most often, during this time there is a significant improvement in current acne. Remission usually lasts about two months, after which the treatment can be repeated.
Isotretinoin along with meals. Smaller doses may be administered once a day, after increasing the dose daily dose divided into multiple doses.
Manufacturers of the drug is not recommended to combine it with the use of external drugs that promote exfoliation or dissolution of the surface skin cells, as well as to the course of ultraviolet irradiation of the skin. Not only is contraindicated the use of drugs that have a soothing effect on the skin.
Roaccutane in any case can not be taken on their own, without a prescription, and a preliminary examination.