- Ginger and the most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties
- Beneficial features
- How useful
- In medicine
- How to Use
- Tea with Ginger
- Milk with ginger
- For men
Ginger - one of the most well-known medicinal plants, which is used in medicine to treat various diseases, and in cooking to give dishes a special, spicy taste. Ginger root, eaten - it is raw or processed roots perennial species Zingiber officinale, whose birthplace - South Asia, although today ginger is grown in various tropical regions, both in Asia and in Australia, and even in West Africa.
Medicinal properties of ginger are known from time immemorial: two and a half thousand years ago in ancient China, ginger tea prepared for the treatment of colds, as a warming agent. Equally famous was another useful property of ginger - namely, its ability to rid the nausea: American Indians prepared from ginger teas to overcome nausea. Medicinal properties of ginger are well known in ancient Japan, India and other countries in Southeast Asia. And after in the Middle Ages, ginger was first introduced to Europe, the root of the plant quickly became known as the "miracle" drug to prevent plague, terrible scourge of European civilization in the Middle Ages.
Useful properties of ginger are explained quite simply: in the rhizome of ginger contains a lot of useful vitamins, minerals and amino acids, including vitamins C, B1, B2, essential amino acids necessary for normal functioning of all systems of the body, essential oils, minerals (sodium, potassium, zinc).
Ginger root has many useful properties and is used in the form of decoctions and infusions to treat and prevent a variety of diseases, from colds to arthritis.
With ginger "met" this spring. The eternal problem of weight loss. The program at Malakhov heard recipe: half a teaspoon of ground ginger and cinnamon and red pepper on the tip of a knife to add to a glass of buttermilk, mix everything and drink. Thing prevkusneyshaya
- One of the main applications of ginger - its use for the treatment and prevention of colds. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, therefore tea ginger extremely useful in treating diseases of the mouth and throat (e.g., angina), cold and flu. In some European countries, for example, to treat colds prepare heated ginger ale and ginger beer, which is believed to help get rid of the disease. And in China, interesting folk remedy for cough is considered to be an egg omelet with ginger root. In addition, in the same China for the treatment of cough ginger root cooked special candies.
- It compresses ginger help with some pain - for example, for back pain or chronic rheumatism. In addition, it is believed that ginger helps to get rid of a headache.
- One of the most common uses of ginger - fighting nausea. Numerous studies have confirmed that ginger is able to cope with all kinds of reasons and nausea - whether the effects of chemotherapy, morning sickness in the early stages of pregnancy, nausea caused by motion sickness. Due to the absence of side effects of ginger to get rid of nausea can receive and pregnant women.
- Another useful property of ginger - is its ability to normalize the functioning of the human digestive system. It is well known that ginger stimulates the appetite and digestive system in general, and is also useful in disorders of fat and cholesterol metabolism. That is why another common use of ginger - a struggle with being overweight. Ginger speeds up metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
Thereby stimulating the process of burning calories required to maintain a normal weight. In addition, ginger normalizes the bowel, facilitating the splitting and digestion and regulates peristalsis - the process of muscle contractions of the intestine, through which food moves through the esophagus.
Side effects of ginger
While it is generally believed that ginger is absolutely safe for human health, it can still cause allergic reactions that result in the appearance of the skin rash. Furthermore, among the rare side effects of ginger - flatulence, nausea, belching
Belching: why it happens and that means
Heartburn (primarily causes such side effects of ginger in powder form). Fresh ginger can also cause constipation.
Brew in a thermos 1 liter of water a piece (rub on a grater) with walnuts, add a slice of lemon and a spoonful of honey, nice work. And drink during the day
The main interest is the ginger root, he is the "pantry" useful and medicinal substances. The root contains ginger volatile oil (which gives it the flavor), its content may be up to 3%, vitamins A, B1, B2 and C, micro- and macroelements (zinc, sodium, potassium, iron, salts of magnesium, phosphorus, calcium), also consisting of ginger root are all necessary for the human body to amino acids (tryptophan, threonine, Leysin, methionine, phenylalanine, valine).
The spectrum of medicinal properties possessed by the ginger root, is very wide, it provides: anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, analgesic, resolving, aphrodisiac, carminative, sudorific, healing and toning effect. Ginger also has a strong antioxidant and soothing effect, improves the immune system and protects the body from parasites.
The use of ginger in food improves gastric secretion, increases appetite, relieves all the symptoms of a "sea" of illness (not only nausea, but weakness, dizziness), reduces the amount of cholesterol in the blood and lowers blood pressure. Ginger is also useful as a prophylactic against the development of malignant tumors (cancer).
As far as I know that ginger can be drunk in any quantity, it is impossible to drink a lot of it, the body itself will tell. I want to drink so pour the tea and drink. I'm 10 cups a day of tea, and drink normally.
The ancient noted that ginger can "ignite the inner fire", it is an aphrodisiac
Aphrodisiacs - cause desire where necessary
, Increases potency, removes frigidity
Frigidity pathology or liberation?
and infertility. Ginger is used for colds, to relieve symptoms of toxicity during pregnancy, kidney, bile, intestinal colic, belching, and abdominal pain. It cleanses the body of toxins and impurities, thereby improving overall well-being, there is a "fresh" complexion, improves eyesight, memory and sharpness of mind.
If you chew fresh ginger after meals, it will freshen your breath for a long time and get rid of many problems in the oral cavity. Some people can not chew ginger because of its "pungency", then you can simply wipe ("clean") teeth ginger, it is no less useful.
Ginger - is the first remedy for any pain (headache, muscle), which can be applied at home. Ginger powder, mixed with water (obtained paste) or grated ginger, is applied as a compress to the place of the pain.