Gymnastics in chronic prostatitis - effective prevention
January 31, 2014
Gymnastics in chronic prostatitis in its systematic fulfillment can solve many problems, as well as being an excellent prevention. Performing special exercises for a long time helps to improve blood circulation in the pelvic area and prostate, improves the outflow of secretion glands, removing thus stagnation.
What is gymnastics in chronic prostatitis
The development of chronic prostatitis is very important stagnation of blood and lymph in the pelvis and in prostate cancer (prostate). This contributes to a sedentary lifestyle, constipation, varicose veins, and some other factors.
For the treatment of chronic prostatitis
Treatment of chronic prostatitis - a problem not easy
and prevention of exacerbations of the disease, it is recommended to regularly perform special exercises that strengthen the muscles of the perineum, pelvis and anterior abdominal wall.
The strengthening of these muscle groups contributes to the normalization of bowel and bladder, which are often in chronic prostatitis are violated.
In addition, the exercise in chronic prostatitis
Prostatitis: how to deal with pain
actively affect the nerve endings in the muscles, causing them to relax and to end compression of the blood vessels in the pelvic area and prostate. Thus activated, the inflow of arterial blood through the arterioles prostate tissue cells, which brings oxygen and nutrients (this contributes to the improvement of metabolism) as well as the outflow of the venous blood (edema removed
Prevention and treatment of edema - it is important to understand the root cause
and reduces inflammation).
But a set of exercises for patients with chronic prostatitis
Chronic prostatitis - every man should know his signs
Should choose the treating physician, taking into account the stage of the disease, its symptoms and the general condition of the patient. Physiotherapy (physical therapy) for chronic prostatitis is carried out only after pass the sharp appearance of inflammation and in remission for prevention of exacerbations. Another good tool in the fight against a sedentary lifestyle is a walking, chronic prostatitis, it stimulates blood circulation and activates the function of all organs, including the prostate.
What exercises for chronic prostatitis urologists recommend
For the treatment and prevention of relapse of chronic prostatitis, the recommended set of exercises:
- Starting position - lying on his back, legs bent, hands on his stomach; diaphragmatic breathing Inhalation belly bulges, while exhaling - drawn, all - 8-12 movements;
- and the initial position - lying on his right side, right arm under his head, right leg bent. Raise the left arm and a leg - inhale, return to the and. n. - exhale, repeat 6-8 times;
- starting position is the same; take the left leg back and arm forward - breath, flick left foot to move forward, and hand back - exhale, repeat 6-8 times.
- Starting position - lying on his right side, right arm under his head, left - in the palm on the palm near the breast, legs straight; lift up your left foot - a breath, leaning on his left hand, and raise your right leg (another breath), return to starting position - exhale; repeated 4 - 6 times, first on one side, then to the other;
- Starting position - standing on his knees; hands up - inhale, sit right on the mat - exhale, return to the original position, put your hands up - inhale, take the left - exhale; repeat 4-6 times in each direction;
- Starting position - hands and knees (knee-fist); flexing his arms, put his chest on the mat at the same time raise your right leg straight up - inhale, return to starting position - exhale; repeat 4-6 times, alternately lifting his feet;
- Starting position - the same; sit on the left heel, taking his right leg straight back - inhale, moving forwards to advance the right foot between your hands, put it on the foot - an exhalation; repeat 4-6 times with each leg;
- Starting position - standing on his knees; hands up - inhale, relaxed lower them down - exhale; repeat 3-4 times;
- ending with a set of exercises, you need to relax the muscles of the body and soothe your breath walking in circles for a minute or two breathing exercises. Then you have to sit on a chair, legs extended, hands put on hips. From this starting position bend the right foot and left hand. Then, at the same time to change the position of the feet and hands by doing this 8-10 times.
Without getting up from a chair, dilute wider feet, raising his hands to the side, take a breath and relaxed lower them between the legs at long exhalation. Repeat 3-4 times.
Exercises against chronic prostatitis is best to do first in the hospital under the supervision of an instructor in physical therapy. Only after their implementation will be absolutely correct, they can do at home.
Gymnastics Tibetan monks: eternal youth
July 17th, 2011
Over the years, people have become wiser, but lose some of their outer beauty, as if paying for the experience, and those years. Popular gymnastics Tibetan monks "Eye revival" consists of several exercises available to people of any age. The main advantage of this complex is that with little effort, as a result of regular daily exercise toilless man becomes vigorous and energetic while remaining "frozen" in an age in which the exercises began. Stunning results of training in the full sense of the word in the face of many Hollywood actors, representatives of the Russian show business, famous politicians and businessmen who adhere to a few years of this complex exercise.
The history of the complex of exercises
Book by Peter Kelder "Eye of the revival - the ancient practice of Tibetan lamas," reveals the secret of the inexhaustible fountain of youth, begins an epigraph by Jonathan Swift: "Everyone would like to live a long time, but nobody wants to grow old." The book was published in 1939, although in Russia came much later, at the beginning of the XXI century. Tibetan Lama possessing secret technique, which Europeans are not even aware of the world have decided to open their secret knowledge. Apparently, it's time to find their own opportunities to mankind and reserves.
The essence of gymnastics Tibetan monks is that in every person there are energy bands that need to wake in the morning with the help of breathing and movement. The monks say that all the processes in the human body moving in a clockwise direction. With age, vital energy flows are slowed down, and with the help of this complex man gives them the acceleration. Metabolism is updated at the same time, since returns youthfulness.
Five exercises returns youth
All exercises of a complex "Eye revival" to be performed every day in the morning, the best result is achieved by repetition even in the evening. In total, to perform morning exercises takes less than twenty minutes. The main rule - all the exercises you can do to begin at any age, it does not overwork, working at their own pace. It should start with three repetitions of each exercise, every day adding one. The maximum number of repetitions - twenty-one. That is, each of the five daily exercise is repeated 21 once.
- The first exercise is the unwinding of the body, hands shoulder width, begins rapid rotation around its axis in a clockwise direction, while the number of full laps necessary to accurately count. In the beginning, there will be three, the next day - four, and so on until twenty-one. May slightly dizzy, this state is held for several seconds. So "overclock vortices, giving their rotation speed and stability."
- The second exercise, "which fills the ether vortices with power, increasing their speed and giving it stability," doing lying on the floor on your back with your feet up. The main thing - do not power the load, but rather the repetition of rhythmic breathing movements. Starting exercises should be in complete relaxation, raising his head to his chest, holding his chin, breathe deeply, and the legs are raised to 90 degrees up, arms lie along the body. Then the head and legs are lowered, there is a full exhalation. The deeper the breath, the more effective exercise.
- The third exercise do, kneeling, with a full exhalation. His head falls forward, pressed his chin to the sternum, then head leans back - inhale, slowly lowered forward - a full exhalation.
- The fourth exercise may be difficult at first, but after a few days of its implementation will be familiar and accessible to anyone. You must sit on the floor, it is better on the mat, legs stretched forward, spine straight, palm with closed fingers lie on either side of the buttocks, head down to the sternum, to breathe deeply. Then you need to tilt the head back, lift up the body forward, leaning on your hands and feet, as if the table legs, breathe deeply and slowly. Linger for a few seconds in dressed condition and exhale slowly return to starting position.
- The fifth exercise begins with a stop lying, caved in, the body rests on the hands and toes, hips and knees do not touch the floor, a full exhalation. The head throws back up as far as possible, and the body moves into a position resembling an acute angle with the top up, his head pressed against his chin to the sternum. The body is like a folded in half: the hands and body in the same plane, legs straight. This results in a slow deep breath, back to the original position - the emphasis lying, caved - a full exhalation.
It is interesting
In fact, in the complex "Eye of the Renaissance" exercise, not five, and six. Sixth, not hard exercise, it is recommended to those people who have given up sex completely. In the context of Tibetan monasteries in this state - a common practice. With the last exercise sexual energy is pumped into the energy of life. Five Lam practice, sometimes referred to as the gymnastics Tibetan monks called ethereal exercise as it aims to put in order the energy vortexes health that people are losing as a result of disease and age.
Long life, eternal youth and good health - not a myth. In the book of Peter Kelder has a definition of all the inhabitants of the monastery, which were "blooming, strong and hardy, and all of them can not give more than forty years in appearance." All those involved in this gym, look much younger than their peers.