Treatment of fatty liver folk remedies - the earlier, the better
October 22, 2014
Treatment of fatty liver folk remedies is possible. The earlier treatment is started, the more effective it will be. Traditional medicine has in its arsenal of recipes which if properly applied will help restore liver function, if the disease has not gone too far.
Treatment of fatty liver
Steatosis - an exchange-dystrophic diseases of the liver, which leads to the accumulation of fat in liver cells. In the final stages of the disease can be transformed into toxic hepatitis
Hepatitis - the scourge of our time
or cirrhosis. The causes of fatty liver are alcohol abuse, endocrine diseases, chronic intoxication with carbon tetrachloride or organophosphorus compounds (industrial hazards), and so on.
Steatosis may be a long time to flow completely unnoticed, so are rarely detected in the early stages. Nevertheless, at any stage folk remedies may be incorporated into a complex therapy of this disease.
The basis of therapy for this disease is diet - table number 5 with limited animal fats, carbohydrate, fish and meat broths, spicy and smoked foods. All dishes are steamed, boiled or baked in the oven. Food intake - 4-5 times per day.
Traditional medicine recommends the herbal treatment of fatty liver. Herbal preparations are soft steps, if used correctly, they are slowly but surely reduced liver function. Herbal treatment can be carried out on the following popular recipes:
- Syrup of yarrow and tansy
Tansy: sunny chamomile sister
: Take 2 cups of the flowers of tansy and yarrow flowers, pour 2 liters of cold water, to insist night, put on fire, bring to a boil and remove; 3 hours later again bring to a boil, remove, drain, squeeze added to each liter of broth, 600 g of sugar and 2 tablespoons of honey; all carefully stir, bring to a boil, cook for 5 minutes, cool and take a tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before going to bed; treatment - three weeks, then one week break and repeat the course;
- powder mixture of herbs: take one of the buds of birch, birch leaves, leaves of Echinacea, Helichrysum flowers and fruits of anise; mix and grind in a coffee grinder: Take half a teaspoon 2-3 times a day for 15 minutes before a meal with a glass of water.
Milk fat when gepatoze
One of the major folk remedy for fat hepatosis is milk thistle (milk thistle). Active ingredient of milk thistle is silymarin - hepatoprotector plant, which improves the general condition of patients with diseases of the liver, protects liver cells (hepatocytes) from toxic lesions contribute to the restoration of their structure and function in the background of the disease has already begun. The mechanism of action is related to the prevention of Silybum destruction of cell membranes of hepatocytes by neutralizing free radicals in the liver.
To restore the function of the liver is recommended to take a powder from the seeds or meal that remains after pomace oil:
- a teaspoon of ground seeds of milk thistle to take 1-3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating, drinking water; course of treatment - a month after a two-week break, the treatment can be repeated;
- Short thistle can be purchased at a pharmacy in the form of dietary supplements, take it as well as the ground seeds;
- decoction of the seeds of milk thistle: tablespoon of ground seeds simmer in 0, 5 liters of water, until the volume is reduced by half; cool, strain, wring out, to add to the original level of boiled water and take a tablespoon every hour during the day; course of treatment - a month, then a break for 2 weeks and repeat the course;
- tea thistle: teaspoon ground seeds pour a glass of boiling water for 10 minutes, strain and drink on an empty stomach in the morning, at lunch half an hour before meals and at bedtime
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
Treatment of liver steatosis oats
Oats contain a lot of vitamins and trace elements. It contains vitamins B
B vitamins: the body useful helpers
(B1, B2, B6, B%, nicotinic acid), carotene, vitamin K. From minerals oats has potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, EPA, chromium, manganese, zinc, nickel, fluorine, iodine, and others. In addition, oats contains polyphenols - biologically active substance involved in fat metabolism. Therefore oats improves liver. Treatment of liver steatosis oats can be carried out as follows:
- decoction of oats: 3 cups unpeeled oats pour 9 cups of hot water, bring to a boil and simmer for 3 hours and then cool and strain; It is roughly 2, 5 cups of broth, which you need to drink a third cup half an hour before meals; course of treatment - 2 weeks;
- decoction of oat milk: a glass of oats pour a liter of boiling milk, bring to a boil and cook over low heat, not allowing a boil for 15 minutes; then wrap up the broth and let stand for 2 hours, then strain and drink throughout the day; treatment - three weeks, then one week break and repeat the course.
Treatment of fatty liver folk remedies should be under the supervision of a physician.
Treatment of gonarthrosis folk remedies - familiar foods
May 10, 2014
Folk remedies Treatment of gonarthrosis would be superfluous in addition to general treatment. Simple methods and tools to help combat the disease.
- Packs of potatoes. Grate or cut into thin slices one or two potatoes, and attach to the sore knee. Wrap the knee in gauze, and then - a piece of thick fabric. Leave the compress on for several hours or overnight.
- Camphor and mustard oil. Pour into a small saucepan a cup of mustard oil, add 10 grams of camphor and put on fire. Warms up the mixture, stirring regularly, until the camphor dissolves completely. The cooled mixture should be intense massage to rub his knees once or twice a day. This tool is well stimulates blood circulation, helps reduce inflammation and eliminate the stiffness of the joints.
- Black sesame. Pour one teaspoon of black sesame 100 ml of hot water and leave overnight. In the morning strain and drink the infusion. Drink it at least for three weeks every morning on an empty stomach.
- Honey and cinnamon. In the morning, 15-20 minutes before breakfast, eat one tablespoon of honey mixed with a teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Packs of leaves of burdock, mother and stepmother, or cabbage. All these plants are widely used in folk medicine to treat a variety of diseases, including gonartroz. Take a few leaves, wash them thoroughly, knead with your fingers, so they gave the best nutrients, and overlaid them knee. Then they tie a gauze bandage or clean cloth. Keep the compress for at least two hours. This feature is especially effective if it is used after a bath, hot shower or bath.
- Olive oil and essential oil of peppermint. Heat a little olive or other vegetable oil (usually only two tablespoons) to a temperature of about 40-45 degrees Celsius. Add a few drops of essential oils of peppermint (instead possible to use eucalyptus oil), and apply it to the skin with the front and rear side of the knee joint a circular motion. Then wrap the knee layer of polyethylene and woolen cloth. Due to polyethylene and better wool diseased joint is heated, and the impact of the essential oil is enhanced. Remove the bandage after two or three hours.
- Celandine - a wonderful herb that is often used in various skin diseases, but it can also be used for the treatment of gonarthrosis and other types of osteoarthritis. Cut some stems celandine, and finely chop them - you should get about one cup of chopped herbs. Put celandine
Celandine - a means-tested over the centuries
in a clean glass jar and then pour it in a vegetable oil (any suitable, but, preferably, unrefined oil). It takes only one cup of oil; You can add more, but then get your medication less concentrated. Close the jar and put it in two weeks in a dark and cool place. After that, you need to drain the oil, and regularly rubbed into the knee joints of patients. Typically, the drug begins to act immediately, but only after one to two weeks after the start of treatment, but it gives a fairly stable analgesic effect. Of course, this oil, as well as other national agents help in the early stages of development of gonarthrosis - severe forms of the disease typically can not do without surgical intervention.
When gonarthrosis is recommended to reduce the consumption of green and black tea, or opt out of these drinks - they contain large amounts of purines, which stimulate the development of this disease. It is often a good excuse to start drinking herbal teas that not only safe, but also contain a variety of nutrients that can relieve the symptoms of gonarthrosis. Especially useful in this disease mint teas
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
, Pharmacy chamomile, leaves of wild strawberry, cranberry leaf. They can drink like a hot and chilled; they effectively reduce inflammation and protect against exacerbations of gonarthrosis, and many other health problems.
Leech therapy - one of the most controversial areas in alternative medicine, whose popularity has repeatedly falling and rising again over the centuries. The healing properties of leeches described Hippocrates, Avicenna, and many other famous scientists of antiquity. Leeches are used to treat diseases such as tinea
Ringworm - not only infectious disease
, Boils and abscesses, thrombosis, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, cholecystitis and various kinds of osteoarthritis, including gonartroz
Gonartroz - what could be the consequences of the destruction of cartilage
. Saliva, which is isolated leech contains about sixty proteins with a wide variety of properties. Leeches are used in gonarthrosis of painkillers and anti-inflammatory properties of certain components of saliva. The action of saliva in part similar to the effect of local anesthetics - the patient is substantially reduced sensitivity in the leech bite. This effect does not last long, but the anti-inflammatory agents may be for quite a long time relieve the symptoms of gonarthrosis.
One procedure girudoterapii usually lasts 20 to 40 minutes. During this time the leech consume from 10 to 15 ml of blood, and their body size is increased 8-11 times. Leech therapy is contraindicated for people suffering from cancer, hemophilia, severe anemia, and pregnant women. Complications girudoterapii infections are caused by microorganisms that may be carriers of leeches, allergic reactions, tissue necrosis and ulceration as a result of exposure to certain substances contained in the saliva of leeches (this complication is rare, usually in people with individual intolerance).