Hormonal contraceptives have become part of our lives. Modern woman is no longer imagine life without them, because it is convenient: once a day to take a pill and no more problems. However, the problem is still there - it is the regularity of contraceptive: one missed tablet may break all previous efforts to prevent pregnancy.
Hormonal treatments for the prevention of pregnancy and their types
Such preparations contain artificial hormones are the same or similar in its effects on the body natural female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone. The first products of this series were produced in the 60s of the last century, they cause a lot of side effects, which could not but affect the reputation of the manufacturer. But continuous improvement of hormonal contraceptives has meant that now they are quite safe and effective means of preventing unwanted pregnancy.
Hormonal contraceptives may comprise one type hormones (monocomponent preparations) or two (combined). One-component preparations contain the same dose of hormones in all the tablets, so they are also called monophasic. Combined hormonal contraceptives may contain the same or a different number of hormones depending on the phase of the menstrual cycle. A large number of female hormones retards follicle maturation and ovulation
Ovulation - How to determine as accurately as possible?
It causes an increased viscosity of mucus in the cervical canal.
Acceptance of any hormonal contraceptive requires punctuality: receiving one component of hormonal contraceptives is allowed to hold only 3 hours, combined - 12.
Three-regolith - hormonal contraceptive
Three-regolith - a three-phase contraceptive drug for oral use, containing a combination of estrogen and progestogen (progesterone analogue). Its mechanism of action is to suppress the release of hormones that promote oocyte maturation and ovulation (follicle stimulating and luteinizing hormones) that leads to the inhibition of ovulation, and also modifies the viscosity of cervical secretion inhibiting promotion of sperm into the uterus.
In addition to preventing unwanted pregnancies, three-regolith can be used for functional uterine bleeding, menstrual irregularities, painful menstrual cycle, premenstrual syndrome.
Packaging the drug, designed to receive within one menstrual cycle consists of 21 tablets of three different colors. Depending on the color of tablets containing different doses of synthetic estrogen analogues
Estrogen - the key to bone health
and progesterone. In some packages have yet brown tablets that contain iron.
Before you start applying the three-Regola necessarily carried out a full examination of women in order to identify possible contraindications to the use of contraceptives gormonalnyyh.
Contraindications three Regola
Three-regolith, like most hormonal preparations, has a number of contraindications:
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Breast-feeding: feed - and no nails!
- malignant tumor;
- severe gastrointestinal disease and liver, cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, chronic colitis (inflammation of the large intestine);
- severe cardiovascular disease, especially accompanied by changes in the blood vessels of the brain;
- Thrombosis (clotting-clots in blood vessels) and thromboembolism (blood clots separation and transfer them to other vessels with their occlusion);
- severe hypertension;
- diabetes mellitus and other endocrine diseases;
- certain types of anemia (anemia);
- vaginal bleeding of unknown origin;
- hearing loss.
Side effects when taking three Regola
Side effects occur infrequently - drug quality. However, there may be nausea, vomiting, headache, tension of the mammary glands, increasing body weight, change in sexual desire depressed mood, bleeding caused intermenstrual period. Very rarely it can be discomfort while wearing contact lenses and dark spots on the skin, hair loss, fatigue. All these effects are usually temporary and disappear on their own after 2-3 months of constant use.
Three-regolith may also cause various endocrine disorders, such as an increase in blood sugar levels
Blood sugar - a very important indicator
. When receiving brown tablets because they contain iron may experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation. The chair can buy black.
Three-regolith should stop taking unless:
- there was growing very strong headache, a sudden sharp deterioration of vision, disturbance of sensation or movement in any part of the body;
- dramatically increased blood pressure;
- It appeared icteric staining of the skin, pain in the right upper quadrant, severe itching all over the body;
- there were bouts of seizures;
- planned an operation (6 weeks before surgery);
- It has long in the same position (for example, after injury).
Three-regolith - hormonal contraceptive, made famous pharmaceutical company Gedeon Richter (Hungary), which cares about its reputation and does not produce low-quality products.