Small red spots on the body - why there are, and how you can get rid of them - Insect bites
December 1, 2014
- Small red spots on the body - why there are, and how you can get rid of them
- Insect bites
Little red dots on the body: insect bites
If you occasionally discover the body of red little point and assured that you do not have allergies and any medical conditions may cause this are the bites of bedbugs or fleas. Often, people find it hard to believe that they could bite are insects - many of us they are associated with a relatively distant past, when people lived in poor sanitary conditions favorable for breeding of some parasites. However, blocks and bed bugs can live in a city apartment, and in a neat-looking hotel.
Bed bugs - small insect oval and brown, feed on the blood of humans and animals. In adult bedbugs flat, shiny body the size of an apple seed. After ingestion (i.e., after they drink adequate amounts of blood) when inflated their calf takes on a reddish hue. Bedbugs do not fly, they move quickly across the floor, walls and ceiling. Their females in his life may be postponed a few hundred larvae. Under favorable conditions they become sexually mature in just a month, and can give life to three or more generations of bed bugs throughout the year. Bed bugs do not carry diseases dangerous to humans.
These insects are most active at night, and usually bite during sleep
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
. Bedbug drinks blood for three to ten minutes, but because their bites are painless, while people usually do not wake up. Later, on the site of the bite occurs and a small red spot appears pretty severe itching. Other signs that you have settled bed bugs can be:
- Small spots of blood on the sheets and pillow cases;
- Dark marks ekskrepementov bedbug.
Bloch is also a wingless blood-sucking parasite that can feed on the blood of humans and animals. She has light or dark brown body length from two to eight millimeters, and a disproportionately small head. Due to the large hind legs, it can jump on a fairly long distances. These insects can spread some diseases. So, in the past it has been one of the flea vectors of plague
Plague - whether justified reputation of the "black death"?
Signs of flea bites are red, slightly convex spots appearing on the skin of about half an hour or an hour after the bite. They are very much itching, which is why there is a greater likelihood of developing secondary infections. After a day on the site of the bite may appear small blisters.
Recommendations for the treatment of rashes, bites caused by fleas or bedbugs
- Firstly, not cheshites - this may become worse;
- Wash the skin on which there were red points, antiseptic soap (especially important to do this at flea bites);
- To relieve itching, apply cool compresses to the skin and / or apply calamine lotion on it or ointments with anesthetics. You can also ask your doctor to recommend it to you any antihistamines.
To get rid of bed bugs:
- Wash bedding (including blankets and rugs), curtains, table cloths and hot water, and when they dry, iron it their iron;
- Stuffed toys placed in a drying machine at a high temperature and dry them for thirty minutes;
- Clean the mattress with a stiff brush first, and then - with a vacuum cleaner;
- Several times a week vacuum the bed and bedroom. Immediately after this, place the dust bag in a plastic bag, tie it tightly, and discard;
- Buy a mattress cover, which completely closes it out of the dense fabric. Bed bugs can live ills eating up to one year, so do not remove the cover before next year. Of course, you can instead replace an old mattress on the new;
- Remove from the bedroom all unnecessary items, first of all - things from the soft tissues.
To get rid of fleas:
- Several times a week Vacuum carpets and upholstered furniture. Immediately dispose of the dust bag - it may be fleas and their larvae;
- Use insecticides to combat fleas (when you buy should consult with a specialist);
- Wash your pet, as well as rugs or other objects on which they sleep. If an animal sleeps in a kennel outside, it must be treated with insecticides couple of times during the two or three weeks.
If, despite the measures taken on your skin is still showing signs of insect bites, contact with insect repellent.
Acne - Treatment: how not to hurt even more? - Causes, symptoms, treatment
November 7, 2010
- Acne - Treatment: how not to hurt even more?
- The reason why the signs, treatment
Cause and symptoms of demodectic mange
Acne - a skin disease, which occurs not only from the mite (Demodex), but also in the presence of a number of predisposing factors as changes in the sebaceous glands in the skin and reduce immunity. It is in these conditions and begins to multiply subcutaneous mite. It is very small, its length is only of a millimeter (eyes can not be seen). Lives demodex skin of most people without causing any changes. Often demodex begins to multiply during puberty
Puberty child - stages of a complex path
When under the influence of hormones changes the composition of sebum and appears necessary breeding ground for mite reproduction. Breeding, demodex begins to cause inflammation in the skin.
Manifestations of demodectic: on inflamed, reddened skin and swelling occur different kinds of eruptions, which eventually healed and covered with crusts. The skin normally has the elements at different stages of maturation - from just begun inflammation to crusts and scales. Immunosuppression promotes adherence of bacterial infection - pustules appear. The process becomes chronic, relapsing course.
Exacerbation of demodectic cause any physical and mental load, stress, cold, adverse weather conditions - that is, everything that contributes to lower immunity.
The diagnosis is confirmed by laboratory demodectic mange - in skin scrapings from the elements under a microscope revealed mites.
As demodicosis occurs with a decrease in immunity, it carried out an adjustment, as well as restoration of correct metabolic processes and protective abilities of the skin. Great importance is attached to the nature of power and the regime.
It is recommended to adhere to the principles of a balanced diet in order to restore proper metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
. The diet should be sufficient protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. But animal protein must be presented in the main dairy products, lean meats, fish and poultry and fats - dairy and vegetable fats. It is recommended to completely eliminate the refractory animal fats (beef, goose, mutton fat, etc.), replacing them with milk and vegetable.
Great importance is attached carbohydrates as a source of constant energy. But carbohydrates should come only complex, which gradually broken down in the intestine and become a source of constant energy (vegetables, grains). Easily digestible carbohydrates (sweets and baking) is required to completely eliminate. Also excluded are sharp, fried, smoked and canned foods - all this violates the metabolism and irritate the skin. It is strictly forbidden alcohol and smoking.
No less important is the correct mode. Patients demodex is not recommended to be long in the sun, or use artificial tanning methods of preparation, as well as to expose their skin wind, rain, snow, dust, and other influences that could strengthen its irritation, as well as using different thermal treatments in a bath
Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures
, Saunas, and so on.
To reduce the irritant effect on the skin of the nervous system, patients prescribed anti-anxiety medications, sleep disorders
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
- Lightweight sleeping. With the same purpose, a reason to physiotherapy treatments such as electric sleep. We recommend moderate exercise and a walk in the fresh air under the slanting rays of the sun (morning and evening).
To improve the metabolism prescribe a course of vitamin therapy and bioactive substances that stimulate the immune processes. Be sure to come to light and being treated all chronic diseases and foci of infection. A study and (if necessary) restoration of hormonal
Treatment of demodicosis has several main objectives:
- the destruction of pathogen Demodex; this inward and outward appointed drugs such as metronidozol, tiberal - a course of treatment with the tablets inside in combination with the simultaneous application of an ointment to the skin (s metronidozolom sulfuric ointments and so on), with the same drugs;
- strengthening the walls of blood vessels (preventing edema); to this end, patients receive specific drugs and classes of vitamin C (ascorbic acid);
- removal of swelling and inflammation of the skin - are assigned different potivootechnye funds within and outside facilities, physiotherapy;
- If you attach a bacterial infection, the locally administered antibacterials.
Acne requires long-term care under the supervision of a dermatologist, the patient to cope with this task can not.