Oily skin: Natural and artificial care - Care Products
October 11, 2013
- Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
- Folk remedies
- The best anti-aging cosmetics
- Home remedies
- Means for care
- Moistening agent
- How to make money at home
- Tonic at home
- Whitening Mask
- Top care products
- How to stay healthy
How to make preparations for the care of oily skin
If you have oily skin, you can please the fact that the wrinkles on her appear much later than in the dry. However, shine, acne and enlarged pores lifelong deliver a lot of troubles. To control oily skin can be with simple home remedies.
You will need:
- Pineapple juice
Pineapple: caloric and other features of sweet fruit
, Tomato, cucumber, lime, lemon and strawberry
- Egg whites
- Essential oils
- Coconut milk
- Corn starch
- Green clay
- Milk of magnesia
- Crushed almonds
- Cups and bottles
How to cook:
- Use the juice of fruits and vegetables as a tonic for the face. Make a mask by mixing any of these juices or juice once more with yogurt or egg whites. Keep the mask on your face for 10 minutes.
- Essential oils can be cleaned and tone the skin. Ylang-ylang oil, lemon and cedar effectively eliminate excess fat. For skin prone to acne, well suited camphor oil, juniper berry, lavender
The healing properties of lavender - not only pleasant aroma
and tea tree.
- Experiment with other products, making them a mask. Egg whites are very useful for oily skin. Chopped nuts can be used to scrub. Cow's milk and coconut milk efficiently and gently cleanse the skin. Cornstarch and yeast is added to the mask so that they are thick and does not flow from the face.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of crushed almonds
Use almond: Fertility symbol of peace
and 150 ml of water. Strain through a piece of gauze and pour into a bottle. Put in the refrigerator and use as a tonic and cleansing lotion. In the first case, just let it dry on the skin, in the second - put on your skin and then remove the excess with a cotton pad.
- Apply milk of magnesia on the skin. After 10-15 minutes, wipe the face with a damp cotton pad.
- Mix one part of green clay with two parts water. Add a teaspoon of honey and your favorite essential oil
Essential oils and conception: can help the roses?
. Apply the mask to the skin, soak 15 minutes, rinse, then wipe the face with a sponge soaked in hot water. Do this mask once a week.
Wrinkles: Is there a cure for them?
November 5, 2006
- Wrinkles: Is there a cure for them?
- How effective carbon dioxide laser treatment?
Today there are many anti-wrinkle agents, which help to eliminate if not, then at least significantly reduce them. To combat wrinkles developed a number of methods, such as skin resurfacing, injection, the use of fillers and surgical procedures. Each of them has its advantages as well as possible side effects. Many studies show that the combination of some of these techniques can yield the most satisfactory results.
- Point retinoids. Derivatives of vitamin A, retinoids point helps to reduce fine lines, areas of hyper or hypopigmentation, and various skin roughness. They should be used in the framework of skin care, which involves daily use sunscreen
Sunscreen is not just for the beach
and protective clothing (usually a long clothing and a hat or cap, covering the face from the sun), because the point retinoids make skin more sensitive to sunlight. By themselves, retinoids can cause redness, dryness, itching and burning sensation or tingling on the skin. Tretinoin (Renova, Retin-A) and tazarotene (Avage, Tazorac) are some of the common point of retinoids.
- Wrinkle cream. The effectiveness of anti-wrinkle creams depends on their active ingredients. Retinol, alpha-hydroxy acids, kinetin, coenzyme Q10, copper peptides and antioxidants have little to moderate improvement in skin condition. However, the concentration of active ingredients in conventional creams significantly lower than in prescription drugs, therefore, the results, if any, are retained for a relatively short period of time.
- Dermabrasion. During this procedure, make sanding the surface layer of the skin rapidly rotating brush. Part of the upper layer is deleted, then in its place there is a new layer of skin. Redness, peeling and swelling usually persist for a couple of weeks after the procedure, however, pinkish skin tone will come only a few months - and only then can we fully appreciate the result of dermabrasion.
- Microdermabrasion. This technique is similar to dermabrasion, but in the course of this procedure, removed a smaller part of the upper layer of the skin. During microdermabrasion skin exposed aluminum oxide crystals to remove a very thin layer of skin. After the procedure is a slight redness, which quickly passes. In order to improve and save the results usually requires several sessions of microdermabrasion.
- Exposure to laser, light and radiofrequency. During the ablation procedure, laser resurfacing a laser beam destroys the upper skin layer (epidermis) and raises the temperature of the layer which is underneath - dermis (this layer promotes the growth of new collagen fibers). Gradually, the epidermis is restored and the skin becomes smooth and elastic. Full recovery after ablative laser resurfacing can take up to several months. New inventions in laser technology, such as non-ablative fractional laser resurfacing, significantly reducing the recovery time after the procedure. To achieve good results typically requires several such procedures. There are devices which use radio frequencies, instead of light. They, like the laser raise the temperature of the dermis, which contributes to the gradual improvement of the skin.
- Chemical peels - a procedure in which the skin is applied to acid burns the outer layer of skin. The chemical peeling average depth is removed the entire epidermis and a small portion of the dermis; after some time the formation of new layers of the skin - usually on them considerably less wrinkles. Redness persists for several weeks after the procedure. In the course of superficial chemical peel removes only a portion of the epidermis. After a series of treatments the skin becomes noticeably less wrinkles and age spots.
- Botulinum toxin type A (Botox). When injecting small doses of certain muscles, Botox blocks the chemical signals that trigger muscle contraction. Because of this the skin becomes much smoother. Botox is especially effective smoothes the line between the eyebrows, wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. The results are usually stored for three to four months. To save the results need to be repeated injections.
What is photoaging of the skin?
Photoaging of the skin - is a series of changes in the skin, caused by many years of constant exposure to the skin to ultraviolet solar radiation. Among those changes - skin hyperpigmentation, telangiectasia (excessive dilation of small blood vessels), wrinkles and skin roughness. The number of diseases and cosmetic defects of the skin caused by ultraviolet radiation increases with age, and changes radical formed during several decades.
Is it true that smoking promotes the appearance of wrinkles?
Yes, smoking cigarettes - an important factor contributing to the appearance of wrinkles, especially on the face. Active smoking accelerates the formation of wrinkles on the face of even the young girls, but also speeds up the process of skin aging
Aging Skin: The three most common problems and their solutions
. Another important external factor wrinkles - the action of ultraviolet radiation. Internal factors: hormone levels, the natural processes of aging and intercurrent disease.
What is the impact of these factors?
The above-mentioned etiological factors cause thinning of the epidermis (upper skin), increase the vulnerability and sensitivity of the skin, loss of elasticity and the formation of fine lines and wrinkles. Wrinkles on the face will appear in smokers than non-smokers (both women and men). By the appearance of wrinkles in women menopause causes estrogen levels drop
Estrogen - the key to bone health
How effective vitamins C and E to prevent wrinkles?
There is no evidence to show that the sunscreens, and vitamins C and E (tablets or creams, or in any other form) can prevent wrinkles or at least reduce them and make less noticeable. This also applies to so-called lotions and balms for the body with antioxidants
Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious benefits
. Advertising and marketing tricks convince us to buy these funds, saying if they can prevent, reduce or completely remove wrinkles. In fact, this artfully served and beautifully decorated misinformation, whose purpose - to get you to fork out.