Homemade masks - some useful recipes for healthy skin - skin type
January 6, 2008
- Homemade masks - some useful recipes for healthy skin
- By type of skin
Types of household masks depending on the type of skin
Homemade masks - a home-cooked cosmetic products for skin care, body, hands, hair and nails. The great popularity of domestic masks related to their low cost, natural and quick to prepare. Using household masks significantly improves the appearance of skin, hair and nails, but can not guarantee or cardinal rejuvenating therapeutic effect, as have an effect only on the top layer of the epidermis, nail plate. They take care of hair, scalp, but do not affect the elimination of the internal causes of the problem of hair loss. Regular use of masks will help make your skin well-groomed, refreshed, it will return a nice, even color; make your nails stronger and give hair a natural shine. Keep in mind that to achieve the effect should be applied only freshly prepared mask.
Masks for dry skin
- 50 g of honey, 50 g of vegetable oil or olive oil, 1 yolk. Rub all into a homogeneous mass and apply on the face, neck and decollete for 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
- Mix one part of honey and glycerin
Glycerine: a miracle ingredient for skin and hair
and add them to the three parts of cold water. Then enter into the mix a teaspoon of any flour and mix everything thoroughly. The resulting mixture was put on 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of honey and lemon juice and mix with 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon cheese. After thorough kneading apply the mixture on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Masks for oily skin
- 3 tablespoons of bran or cornmeal pour 4 tablespoons of warm water, stir. Light circular movements for 3-5 minutes, rub into the skin of the face and neck. Then rinse with warm water.
- 1 tablespoon semolina, mix with 2 tablespoons of warm water. The resulting mixture rub into the skin for 3 minutes, then leave on the skin to dry completely. Then rinse with warm water.
- Beat one egg to froth, gradually adding to it the juice of one lemon. Apply on face for 10 minutes, then rinse.
Masks for normal skin
- Carrot grate and squeeze juice. Mix the flour to a state of sour cream and apply on face for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. The mask is recommended for use at night because of the ability to stain the skin a few carrots.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sour cream and cottage cheese, combine into a homogeneous mass and thoroughly mix with 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Apply on face for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water and rinse with cold.
- 1 tablespoon of brewer's yeast
Brewer's yeast and their healing properties: an indispensable source of vitamins
Dilute with milk until thick sour cream and apply on face. After 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Half a banana
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
mash with a fork and mix with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. The resulting mixture add 2 tablespoons oatmeal (pre-soaked in water to a state of pulp) and apply on hair for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and shampoo.
- The colorless henna, dilute with warm yogurt to the consistency of sour cream, then apply to the hair for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
- 2 egg yolks connect with 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply on hair for 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Masks for nails
- In a glass of water put 1 tablespoon of salt and 4 drops of iodine. The resulting mixture dip fingertips for a few minutes, or rub the solution with the help of nails soaked in its fleece.
- Take lemon juice and dilute it a little salt. Moisten a cotton wool in the solution and apply the mixture on your nails for 15 minutes.
- Take a lemon, cut it in half and insert nails in the resulting halves. The duration of exposure masks - 15 minutes.
Masks for skin around the eyes
- One potato, grate, add 2 teaspoons of flour and milk. All mix thoroughly and apply on the eyelid skin for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and rinse with cold. Well, if after a mask eyelid skin you rub ice.
- Take a teaspoon of chopped parsley
Parsley Health and Beauty
and mix with 2 teaspoons of sour cream. Apply on the eyelid skin and leave for 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
Whitening Mask: effective recipes for skin lightening - At home
February 6, 2011
- Whitening Mask: effective recipes for skin lightening
- At home
- Vegetables and fruits
Whitening facial masks at home
In order to improve the tone of the face, you can use whitening mask made at home.
For skin lightening:
- Beat one egg yolk with one teaspoon of honey. Add a teaspoon of glycerin. Apply on your face for 2 hours.
- Mix one egg white and a glass of papaya pulp. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of sour cream. Cool before application. An hour later, rinse.
- Boil the mixture of lemon peel, lime zest, lemon leaves (every ingredient for a quarter cup). Infuse for five minutes. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of oatmeal. Add a tablespoon of wheat germ. Allow to cool, then apply to face. Wash off after 30 minutes.
- Mix together two tablespoons of honey and half a cup of mashed ripe papaya. Apply on face. Wash off after twenty minutes.
- Mix egg yolk, three tablespoons of papaya pulp. Add three tablespoons of mashed cooked carrots. Apply the mask on your face for half an hour.
- Whisk together half a cup of lemon juice and egg white. Add three teaspoons of dry milk infant formula or powdered milk. Apply the mask for half an hour.
- Mix half a cup of carrot juice and cooked oatmeal. Add half a cup of wheat germ and two tablespoons of lemon juice. Apply on the face and rinse with warm water after 5 minutes.
- Boil 5 minutes and insist linden flowers orange juice. When the broth has cooled, add two tablespoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of yogurt and a teaspoon of honey. Apply on face for 30 minutes.
- Brew and insist half cup parsley leaves
Parsley Health and Beauty
lemon and half a glass of lemon juice. Add three teaspoons of dry baby milk supply. Leave on your face for an hour.
- A half cup of honey mixed with three tablespoons of orange juice. Apply to your face. After half an hour rinse with warm water.
- Mix in a blender ripe tomato and the juice of one lemon. Apply a thin layer on the skin. After 15 minutes, rinse.
- Mix equal parts of coconut milk and pineapple juice. Apply to your face. After half an hour rinse.
- Mix one teaspoon of dry milk, lime juice and honey with half a teaspoon of almond oil. Keep the mask on your face for 15 minutes.
- Mix oatmeal, cottage cheese and tomato juice in equal proportions. Keep the mask on your face for 15 minutes.
- Grate the raw peeled potatoes, add a teaspoon of dry powder, orange zest and a tablespoon of cheese. Keep the mask on your face for 20 minutes.
- Mix turmeric
Turmeric: the benefits and harms of the Indian saffron
and tomato pulp. Leave on your face for 20 minutes. Repeat two times per day. The skin will be clarified in the next two or three weeks.
- Soak 4 Almonds in water overnight. Morning grind it into a paste with milk. Apply on face and neck for the entire night. Rinse with cold water in the morning.
- Tablespoon chick-pea flour mixed with 2 tablespoons of milk and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply on face for fifteen minutes.
- Apply on the face milled fresh mint
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
- Mix the pulp of half a banana
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
a spoonful of honey and two tablespoons of sour cream. Apply on face for 30 minutes.