How to look younger: the secrets of flawless beauty - Experience celebrities
February 11, 2007
- How to look younger: flawless beauty secrets
- Experience celebrities
Preserving the beauty and health of the skin - is a difficult, time-consuming, effort and money that goes into a list of duties the stars at any level. However, there are several secrets.
- Stars regular visitor to the spa. Remember, even the stars with the most perfect (we think) face skin with acne, skin inflammation or early skin aging
Aging Skin: The three most common problems and their solutions
- Stars spend money on eye care. Yes, of course, celebrities (including men) to periodically tighten the skin around the eyes and face lifting, remove bags under the eyes and tighten the lids, but other than that they spend enormous sums on expensive cream that many of us can not afford. This is the second secret of their enduring beauty.
- Stars know how to use a cleanser and choosing the right cleanser is very important for the skin. Determine what tools are best suited for your skin type
How to determine your skin type
- Stars avoid the sun. In particular, the fear of the sun is known for Nicole Kidman. She never goes out in the sun, if possible (because of this even had to endure the shooting). In fact, many celebrities just protected from the sun by a hat with a wide brim, and tons of sunscreen
Sunscreen is not just for the beach
- Stars do "contour" facelift. Lift tightens the skin, but it is not rejuvenating. To restore youthful skin purity and radiance, actress injections in cheeks and chin.
- Stars are properly selected creams. To fine lines do not become deep ravines and precipices, an actress from a young age use creams with retinoids.
- Disadvantages appearance of stars in the photos retouched. It's their favorite secret. Not all celebrities perfect skin. In fact, the skin is largely genetically determined. If you have a bad "skin" genes, it is possible that make skin porcelain will not help any lotions or ointments, no cream, scrubs, masks or any miraculous laser therapy - alas! For example, a terrible skin Britney Spears - that's a fact. Problem skin from Cameron Diaz. Jennifer Lopez periodically pimples (as they say knowledgeable people). Just as the computer can turn craftsmen blurred figure Carey in seductive and perfectly harmonious forms Gisele Bundchen, they can transform (thank Photoshop!) Covered with acne
Acne: facial trouble
pretty face Cameron Diaz in a porcelain face of Nicole Kidman. Such are the cases. So relax and enjoy your perfectly normal imperfections.
Here are a few tips on how to look younger without much effort (here will be useful and good quality blush mascara).
- Cut the hair just below the chin. Mowing with a side parting, reaching just below the chin, make you younger by a few years.
- The color of lipstick can you wear out. If you do not want to concede to you in public transport, in any case, do not use lipstick brown.
- Not too tweeze eyebrows. Stepping thirty-year mark, you need to be careful to handle the eyebrows - they are unlikely to grow back to its original natural appearance if you vyschiplete them to a thin thread.
- Regular tooth whitening. Over time, your teeth turn yellow from coffee, tea, red wine and nicotine.
- Firm hold and stand up straight. Remember all the sexy actress, whom you so admire. They keep confident and never hump. In this position, you look much slimmer and younger!
- Tip bonus. How should I get enough sleep. Nothing ages a woman, as a systematic lack of sleep. Around the eyes gradually gather wrinkles, dark shadows occur, and the skin becomes unhealthy earthy hue.
Hair masks - Do they help? - For damaged
March 14, 2010
- Hair masks - Do they help?
- For damaged
- For dry and greasy
Mask for damaged hair
Mash a ripe banana
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
with a few drops of almond oil and rub the hair. Leave for 15 minutes. Rinse hair with mineral water, then wash with shampoo and use the air conditioning.
Mask for hair loss
Regularly rub into the scalp Indian gooseberry (amlu). This can give amazing results and stop hair loss.
When hair loss
Hair loss - the distress signal
Daily eat a lot of protein foods, green leafy vegetables, carrots, mangoes, apricots, whole grains, sprouts, lentils.
The mask for split ends
- Hair tips splits occur when hair is damaged as a result of using aggressive shampoo and blow-drying. Here are recipes for the care of split ends.
- Make a mask, whisking one egg yolk and mix it with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon of honey. Thoroughly rub into the hair, then put on a shower cap or plastic bag. Leave on for half an hour. Wash your head.
- Rub into the hair and scalp with warm olive oil, then put on those shower cap and leave the mask on for 8-10 hours or overnight. Wash your head.
- You can do the following: Fill a bottle ½ cup of olive oil and ½ cup of hot boiled water, close the bottle stopper or lid. Shake well the mixture. Thoroughly rub into your hair and put on a shower cap. Leave on for half an hour, then wash your hair. Be careful with hot water.
- Mask of papaya - a great natural remedy for split ends. Clean ripe fruit papaya, remove the seeds. Chop in a blender. Add half a cup of yogurt and thoroughly coat the hair and scalp. After 30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Twice a week to do a nourishing hair mask from coconut oil with fresh lemon juice.
Always better to regularly cut the split ends of hair, or hair can be split further.
If the hair pushatsya
Prepare a conditioner for hair, mix one tablespoon of honey in one liter of water. Rinse your hair after each washing.
Hair loss in women: can you handle it? - Treatment
December 26, 2011
- Hair loss in women: can you handle it?
Treatment of baldness in women
When it comes to medical treatment of androgenetic alopecia, women are in a difficult situation. Although many drugs can help to some extent, some women, doctors hesitate to appoint them. Moreover, pharmaceutical companies do not addicted to the special test medicines for their ability to prevent and treat female pattern baldness.
Physicians refuse prescribe systemic treatment (tablets or other forms of treatment that affects the entire system), since they may affect the proper level of androgen in the body. The doctor wants to make sure, first, whether the hair loss is due to an excess of androgens (male hormones) in the system or is sensitized "over-response" to the normal amounts of androgens. Therefore, doctors often choose modern treatment, which is applied directly to the scalp.
Start treatment as soon as possible after it has begun hair loss, it gives the best results, as prolonged androgenetic alopecia may destroy many of the hair follicles. Using anti-androgens after long hair loss will prevent further damage and to stimulate hair growth from several follicles are inactive, but still viable. Discontinuation of treatment may result in the resumption of hair loss if not controlled by androgens like something else. Maintaining the level of vitamins and minerals useful in anti-receiving androgennnyh preparations.
Treatments that are used for hair loss
Hair loss - the distress signal
women a lot. The effectiveness of these tools and techniques are different for different people, but many women find that the use of these treatments had a positive impact on the state of their hair and self-esteem. As always, the most effective treatments if they are directed to the cause of hair loss and to stimulate hair growth.
Minoxidil was used initially in the form of tablets as an antihypertensive drug (used to treat high blood pressure). As a side effect in patients treated with minoxidil was marked overgrowth of hair (hypertrichosis). Further studies showed that use of the minoxidil solution directly to the scalp can also stimulate hair growth.
When administered topically, the amount of minoxidil that is absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream, are generally too small to cause internal side effects.
Widely distributed in the form of "Generic" and under the brand name Rogaine, minoxidil seems to be more effective for women suffering from androgenetic alopecia diffuse than for men. The annotations to the product is recommended that women use minoxidil only two percent concentration, rather than five per cent of both men.
However, many dermatologists prescribe minoxidil five percent of women with androgenetic alopecia if the drug is used under their supervision. Small clinical trials have shown that five percent minoxidil significantly more effective in maintaining the hair and to restore their growth in women with androgenic alopecia than two percent solution.
Inhibitors of androgen receptors
- Spironolactone (aldactone). It is a drug from the class of so-called potassium-sparing diuretics. Spironolactone is generally used to reduce the amount of fluid in the body without causing a loss of potassium. It is also used to treat potassium deficiency, high blood pressure (hypertension), swelling, as well as hormonal disorder called hyperaldosteronism.
Spironolactone acts as an anti-androgen in both directions. First, it slows down the production of androgens in the adrenal glands and ovaries. Second, it blocks the action of androgens, in particular by preventing dihydrotestosterone (DHT) from binding to its androgenetic receptor.
- Cimetidine (Tanamet) belongs to a class of histamine blockers and is used mainly for the treatment of gastrointestinal ulcers. Histamine-blocking action prevents the production of excess acid in the stomach, allowing the body to heal ulcers. Cimetidine also has a fairly powerful anti-androgenic effect.
Cimetidine is used to treat excess facial hair growth (hirsutism) in women, and showed promising results in studies of women with androgenic alopecia. In order to achieve the results required high doses of the drug, so men should not take cimetidine against baldness because of the possible effects of feminization, including adverse sexual side effects.
- Cyproterone acetate. Cyproterone acetate is used to reduce excessive sex drive in men and for the treatment of severe sexual assault. In addition, it is indicated for the treatment of severe hirsutism
Hirsutism - when femininity leaves
women of childbearing age and androgenetic alopecia in women. Cyproterone acetate exerts its effect by blocking the binding of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) with its receptors.
Estrogen and progesterone
Estrogen and progesterone
Progesterone - norm and pathology
as tablets and creams may be an effective treatment for women with androgenic alopecia, which are going through menopause or whose estrogen and / or progesterone missing for other reasons.
Since birth control pills
Birth control pills - do not forget to consult a doctor
reduced production of androgens by the ovaries, may be used to treat women with androgenic alopecia. However, it should be borne in mind that the side effects are the same for women who take birth control pills only to prevent pregnancy and to treat female pattern baldness. For example, smokers at the age of thirty-five years and older who take birth control pills have a higher risk of blood clots and other serious diseases.
It is necessary to discuss in detail your medical history and lifestyle, with your doctor. Birth control pills have different hormonal composition, and only a doctor can determine which one is right for a particular patient, and, if necessary, to change the medication.
Only pill with a slight androgenic index can be used to treat baldness. High androgen index in birth control pills can lead to hair loss.