Storage cosmetics, not only the convenience, but also the need
June 29, 2012
Proper storage of cosmetics is very important for a long time she has served and has not lost their qualities. Cosmetics, which is not stored properly, quickly deteriorates, it can be expensive and unhealthy. A reasonable idea - store cosmetics in a location at the right time, they were always on hand, and make efficient use of the much-needed space.
Cases, boxes, cosmetic
There are special boxes or cases for storing cosmetics, in which there is a place for everything - from eye shadow to the tweezers. These cases remind boxes for fishing equipment, and have special sections for different cosmetics and tools. They usually have a few fasteners and their branches opened separately, so you can easily get supplies from everyone, including the lower part of the box. Such cases are very good that they not only can perfectly organize all the accessories, but solid walls to protect the contents from damage and the harmful effects of moisture. These boxes come in different colors and designs. Another advantage of such cases is that it is convenient to take with you on a trip.
Boxes made especially for storing makeup are quite expensive. Instead, you can use a regular box for angling. Fishing tackle boxes come in different sizes, colors, and the cost may vary. They are made of durable plastic and are very easy to clean. Some are made with a transparent cover, and you can see at a glance the contents of the box.
In most cases, the reason why the cosmetic deteriorates, it is a hit in moisture. Moisture alters the composition of compact powder, blush and eye shadow. Normally, under the influence of moisture, they become soft and crumble. Lipstick, proofreaders, creamy eye shadow and eye liner can become moldy, and use them to be unsafe. The best way to prevent this - to keep the makeup is not in the bathroom, and in any other place. Due to the fact that the bathroom we take a bath, a shower, and because of the abrupt change in temperature, a bathroom is the room where the humidity level is much higher than in the entire apartment. The best place to store cosmetics - bedroom, or in any other locker room, where humidity is always low.
The basic principles of storage
Another idea is to efficiently store cosmetics - keep it in a special organizer for kitchen utensils. It can be placed in the drawer of his desk, dressing table, chest of drawers and bedside tables. For ease of use make-up can be expanded in various offices. Lipstick can be put together with pencil and lip balms. Eye shadow can be stored separately. Eyeliner is comfortable to hold next to the ink. Compact powder can be kept together with a corrector and tonal basis. Brushes for a make-up store in another room, where they can easily get it. Over time, you will remember that holds each tool, and if you are constantly putting them in their place, we find any of them, you will quickly and easily.
Some prefer to keep cosmetics in small wicker or plastic baskets. If space is limited in your drawers, small wicker basket - a good choice. They look beautiful and can brighten a room. Small plastic containers, which are connected with each other, also suited for storage of cosmetics, because they can be positioned so as you see fit.
Remember that the most important rule storing cosmetics - is essential to avoid moisture and temperature changes. Store cosmetics in the manner and in the right conditions, you can not spend extra money and time, and can not worry about possible harm to health, which can cause makeup that was stored properly.
Hygiene and cosmetics
To use makeup with a maximum benefit and pleasure, you need to follow simple rules of hygiene.
- Before you wash make-up or put the cream, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Be sure to wash your brushes and applicators at least once a week. For this purpose, there are even special tools for cleaning brushes. This means in the form of a spray should be applied to the brush and carefully wipe it with a napkin. Typically, these means comprise an alcohol which disinfects brush.
- From time to time it is recommended to disinfect the edge of jars, bottles and caps, and wash them in the remaining cream.
- If you have oily skin
Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
And you use compact cosmetics (powder, blush, eye shadow and so on), use disposable latex sponges or puffs. If you are using brushes, do not forget to wash them after each use. Otherwise, the sebum can get into the powder with an applicator that will shorten its life.
- If you have time in jars, avoid touching it with your fingers. Instead, use a spatula to apply a special cream that wash after each use. If you apply the cream with your fingers, the bacteria can penetrate into the jar.
- Bacteria, molds, fungi, which reproduce in the means of cosmetics, can cause a variety of unpleasant skin reactions, and they grow in moist and warm environment. Therefore, it is important to store it in a cool, dry place. Please note that the cosmetics spoils quickly in the heat. Creams and lotions can be stored in the refrigerator. The ideal temperature for them - 8-12 degrees.
- Carefully close the jars, tubes and bottles. Avoid prolonged contact with the air of cosmetics.
- Powder, blush, eye shadow is best saved, because they do not contain water. The usual shelf life of these funds - for three years. Just avoid the ingress of water and fat. As soon as you notice that the shadow began to crumble - throw them away.
- Lipstick can last you promised three years. But the matte lipstick dries much faster and generally spoil faster. As soon as you notice the rancid taste or smell of lipstick - throw it away!
- Try to avoid using a tonal framework for more than one year. Carefully close the bottle and never apply the cream with your fingers straight out of the jar.
- Mascara should be changed every 3-6 months. If you are prone to diseases of the eye, look for waterproof mascara. Composition based on petrolatum
Vaseline: old friend
It creates a breeding ground for bacteria. To extend the life of mascara, try to minimize the time when a tube of mascara open. In any case, do not leave the ink open.
- Eyeliner can serve for a long time, especially if you do not forget to close the pen cap, and it regularly hone.
- Means for removing cosmetics and tonics should be used with extreme precision, in accordance with the expiration date printed on the package. Cover them tightly, store in a cool place.
- Another tip: if you already this season there are 10 lipsticks and you buying the eleventh - not in a hurry to open it. Store in the refrigerator. Thus, you can keep it, at least until the next season.
- And do not forget to regularly check expiration dates.
30 tips on how to get rid of acne - Recommendations
June 28, 2014
- 30 tips on how to get rid of blackheads
Recommendations how to get rid of blackheads
Avoid hot showers. Hot water can be very pleasant, but it is very harmful to our skin. It contributes to a greater production of sebum and can even lead to slight skin burns. The older a person is, the cooler should be in the shower.
- Do not forget about moisturizing the skin. As most moisturizing creams and lotions are mainly composed of ingredients that create a protective barrier on the skin to keep its moisture, and the skin cools itself and evaporates with the water, you have a few minutes before your moisturizing completely disappear. So try to use moisturizers with dimethicone, silicone form, until the skin on your face is still damp. This substance is able to retain moisture in the skin for 24 hours, while reducing wrinkles and improving overall skin condition.
- Be careful of epilation skin. Before you do hair removal
Hair removal: perfect skin without hair
Clean the skin with an antibacterial agent, and afterwards be sure to apply anti-inflammatory and soothing agents.
- Eat more melons. Try to add to your diet foods rich in lycopene
Lycopene: Natural ingredient for youthful skin
Since it helps to reduce redness on the skin caused by sun damage.
- Clean the skin without scrub. Over time, the natural enzymes in your skin begin to not work efficiently and dead cells remain on the skin surface, leaving it dull and gray. To accelerate the process by using alpha-hydroxy acids such as glycolic or lactic acid
Lactic acid - shows our health
. The main thing is that the content of these acids in cosmetic products that you use, it was about 8%. If there are more, it is also harmful.
- Do not neglect the sunglasses. As is known, the skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate, so every time you go out in the sun without protective glasses, you squint and add yourself wrinkles. To avoid this, always wear sunglasses when going out in the sun. It is best if they are wide enough to cover the skin around the eyes and polyarodinymi glasses.
- Drink more water. Water helps remove toxins that cause inflammation of the skin and the appearance of pimples and blackheads. In addition, it helps to deliver oxygen to the skin and prevents dehydration. If you drink a lot of fluids, even the general condition of your skin will be much better, it would appear younger and fresher. Experts recommend drinking at least eight glasses of water a day. If it's summer or lead an active lifestyle, you can drink more.
- Eat foods containing zinc. If your skin is not in the best condition, it is possible that it is not enough zinc. This element helps to restore damaged skin and heals the wounds and eliminates acne and other skin irritations.
- Be careful with new cosmetic products. If you try any new cosmetics, try to introduce them gradually, to see how they affect your skin. Cosmetics can lead to redness, irritation and inflammation of the skin.
- Prefer lean food. It is known that fatty cheese and red meat contribute to adding wrinkles. Therefore, try to give preference to their diet lean meat, low-fat fish, tofu, beans and lentils.
- Use in skin care anti-aging creams with antioxidants of plant origin, such as mushrooms or soy.
- Do not forget to eat broccoli. Half of head of raw broccoli contains 65 percent of your daily value of vitamin C consumption of this vitamin-rich foods not only displays the body of free radicals that lead to rapid aging, but can also eliminate the damaged their DNA. You can use cosmetics skin care products with vitamin C.
- Try not to touch the face with his hands. Touching the skin on the face hands, you can damage it and bring an infection. You can not squeeze pimples and blackheads, as the infection can penetrate deeper into the skin. Furthermore, after the scars may remain on the face.
- Use a face mask made from natural products. For example, it may be raspberry, which is rich in ellagic acid, is a potent antioxidant
Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious benefits
. You can mix raspberries with honey and apply the resulting mask on your face for 15-20 minutes, followed by a rinse your face with water and blot with a towel.
- Use the antioxidant together with the means of protection against the sun. If you are using some kind of means with vitamin C, sunscreen should be easier, with an SPF greater than 15, and if you're going to be a long time in the sun, use a product with an SPF of at least 30 every two hours.