- Pain in the heart - always consult a doctor
- On the left side of the chest
- Myocardial infarction
- When pregnancy
- When breathing
Anxiety is well known as a symptom of many psychological conditions, but it often leads to physical symptoms, among them one of the most frightening - heartache. Since the pain in my heart are considered a sign of serious health problems, it makes people great concern. However, quite often these pains are just one of the consequences of anxiety. How to disable psychosomatic pain from that which really points to a serious rift in the body?
Anxiety and unusual physical symptoms
Palpitations, sweating, nausea, dizziness - these are typical symptoms of anxiety.
However, a significant portion of the people suffering from increased anxiety is present and less typical symptoms, such as:
- Tingling in the feet;
- The feeling of losing control;
- Weakness in the neck;
- Pain in the heart.
Symptoms that appear in a particular person, depends on the characteristics of his psychological state, how he responds to difficult situations, and other characteristics.
Why do I get pain in my heart
If you have pain in my heart, is to go to the doctor at least in order to make sure that the reason for this - not cardiovascular disease.
This will save you from at least one cause for concern.
People suffering from high anxiety and panic attacks
Panic attacks - fear of nowhere
, Causes pain in the heart usually are:
- Hyperventilation. Anxiety and panic attacks lead to the fact that man is very fast muscle contraction inhale too much oxygen. The consequence may be not only a heart pain, dizziness and
Dizziness - if the ground is slipping from under his feet
, Weakness, and other unpleasant symptoms.
- Bloating. Very often, the anxiety is excessive gas and, as a consequence, bloating (this, incidentally, contributes to hyperventilation). Because bloating
Bloating - if you are bursting inside
increasing the pressure on the lungs, causing pain in the region of the heart.
- Psychosomatics. Many people do not believe that the emotional state can cause real pain in the physical body. Although this phenomenon has not yet found a clear explanation, it is known that people with increased anxiety, especially if they are concerned about possible problems in your own body, you feel real pain, although the reasons for this reality does not exist. The emergence of pain scares rights and further strengthens the anxiety, but often this pain is actually quite harmless.
How to distinguish between pain caused by anxiety from this pain in my heart?
First of all, you need to understand exactly what caused the pain, can only specialist.
The pain caused by anxiety
Anxiety - how to distinguish normal from disease?
- Generally, it localized in certain parts of the body;
- Sharp pain;
- Most patients feel as if the source of the pain is located right in the middle of the chest.
- The pain caused by heart disease;
- Dull heavy pain is under strong pressure in the chest or directly on the heart;
- The pain is given in the shoulder and, sometimes, in the jaw;
- Pain persists for 10 minutes or more.
On the other hand, in both cases, patients may have similar symptoms - such as shortness of breath, so in case of doubt it is best to consult a doctor.
How to cope with anxiety and pain in my heart
Those who suffer from high anxiety and the associated pain in my heart, it is recommended to take the following measures, which are gradually help ease overall - both emotional and physiological:
- Monitor breathing. Remember that often the cause of pain in the heart becomes hyperventilation, and the habit of breath control will allow you fast enough to normalize its status, avoiding attacks of severe anxiety and the appearance of psychosomatic pain. Breathe slowly and deeply, work to ensure that it has become a habit.
- Control your thoughts. One of the reasons for which the appearance of pain in the heart is recommended to immediately go to the doctor, is that it will allow the patient to know exactly what is the cause. When health is OK, one cause for concern will be less. Do not allow yourself to think about the terrible diseases that may lurk in your body; suppress such thoughts as soon as they become available, and replace them with something that brings you joy.
- Control your environment. The pain may worsen if you sit and think about it, or - if you talk to the man, who was also extremely concerned about the alleged health problems. Find ways to be distracted from gloomy thoughts, and communicate as little as possible with the pessimists who prefer to complain rather than to look for a way out. Finally, consultation with a psychologist about the causes of anxiety will help solve many problems, including and get rid of the pain.