Exercising for weight loss - how to change shape - do you workout?
December 11, 2008
- Exercising for weight loss - how to change shape
- Do you workout?
Do you workout?
To warm up, you need to allocate 10-15 minutes. This time can be given to the dance movements to the music, jumping in place with moves his arms and legs, running on the spot. Warm mobilizes the body, preparing it for the subsequent active load, metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
begins to accelerate, the heart gradually gets used to the load.
The next step would be stretching. To muscles during exercise did not experience the shock and the risk of injuries, sprains, injuries and pain has been reduced, the muscles need to stretch a little.
At first, standing on toes and hands fastened to the castle over the head, strongly pulled up, return to the starting position and repeat 3 times.
- Stretch the muscles of the legs: stand up straight, bend down without bending the knees and 3 times jerks try to touch the floor and return to starting position and repeat 2 more times.
- Stretch the muscles of the abdomen: to kneel, bending his legs at right angles, strongly reject the body back, arching, but without changing the position of the hips.
- Stretch the muscles of the shoulders: clasp your right elbow left with the power to try to make jerky hand behind his neck to the left, then change hands.
- Stretch your back muscles: stand up straight, his hands on his waist, rounded back, reach forward, and then - back. Repeat 3-5 times.
Now you can proceed directly to the exercises.
You can perform routine upgrades torso off the floor from a prone position to a sitting position. For training obliques, cross your hands behind your head and stretch turn right elbow to the left foot and vice versa. Intensity of the load at the press gives exercise "Frog." To do this, lie on the floor and do the right turn movement, imitating a frog jumping: just - we raise the torso and arms are drawn forward, straight legs in the opposite direction, the two - return torso and legs by bending the knees. Exercise repeat 20 times. This exercise gives an intense load on the upper and lower abdominal muscles.
Get up on all fours and do Mahi leg: time - presses the bent leg to him, the two - throw her back straightening. Each leg repeat the exercise 15-20 times.
Lying on your back, bend the legs and perform upgrades pelvic floor, holding on the rise for a few seconds, then return to starting position. Repeat 15-20 times.
- Remove the fat on the sides
Get up on all fours, pull one leg and perform intense swings aside. 20-25 each leg to make strides.
To eliminate the fat in the shoulder area will best help the dumbbell, but not heavy. Picking up a dumbbell, bend and unbend his hands, holding them parallel to the floor or lowered. Do 20-30 of these strides.
After completing the exercise results will be better if you repeat complex on muscle strain.
Over time, the need to increase the number of repetitions, 5-10, because the body, accustomed to constant stress, will not respond. When it does, you will feel yourself, the muscles will simply not be "responsible" for load and will not have any feeling for the next day.
Exercises should be done 3-4 times a week, but not least - there will be no effect and no more - your body will need time to recover.
- exercise for weight loss
Children's fitness - as a small tear tape from the TV - Basics of healthy education
January 28, 2007
- Children's fitness - as a small tear tape from the TV
- Basics of healthy education
Children's fitness and gymnastics
Children's lethargy and inertia is fast gaining epidemic proportions. Regular charging helps to regulate body weight and body fat mass. The habit of playing sports in the child develops willpower, strengthens muscles and bones. A child who exercise regularly are much less susceptible to the dangers of obesity.
A regular fitness regimen for children
- Warm-up: to avoid damage, you must start each workout with exercises. Warm-up should last at least five minutes and includes walking in place, jumping, bending, stretching and lifts the knees.
- Training: after five minutes of warm-up child should every day for fifteen to forty minutes to engage in standard exercises, which include brisk walking, jogging, biking, inline skating, jogging, swimming, jumping rope, or participate in team games in the open air, such as hockey, football, volleyball, baseball and so on.
- Return to normal: to avoid damage, the child needs time to cool down and return to normal. As a warm-up, this phase should last at least five minutes.
- Strength training: Strength training - an important component of any fitness regime. Strength training helps to build muscle mass. Since it is the work of muscle burns more calories than fat, increasing muscle mass helps the child to maintain a stable healthy weight. Strength training can be done on a daily basis after the completion of charging or every other day. Strength training is not included in the standard fitness regime.
The child should be taught to drink at least one - two glasses of water before and during the charging process. This will help prevent dehydration of the child's body.
Raising a healthy baby
School-age children should not be left without classes for two hours. One of the best ways to promote your child's activity - limiting the time that a child is allowed to spend in front of TV or computer, as well as other sedentary activities.
- Stamina: endurance training - an essential element of fitness. To develop stamina should perform aerobic exercises. Here are some interesting child aerobic exercise: cycling, running, jogging, walking, swimming and games like basketball, football and tennis.
- Power: push-ups, rocking the press, pull-ups and other exercises of this kind strengthen muscles and help maintain their tone. Also contributes to the development of power climbing trees and fighting over a toy.
- Flexibility: stretching and exercises to develop flexibility, help increase joint flexibility and elasticity of the muscles. Children do stretching every hour - when stretching for a toy, sofa, or shipped through a bend to tie his shoelaces.
Water aerobics: Lose Weight with pleasure - what to wear to school
November 28, 2012
- Water aerobics: Lose Weight with pleasure
- What to wear to school
What to put on water aerobics classes
Sports should not become a contest of the most fashionable and stylish costumes. It is above all appreciated the comfort and reliability. This fully applies to the aqua aerobics. Before you plunge into H2O, to enjoy the benefits of aerobic exercise performance in a medium denser than air, buy accessories suitable for employment on the basis of the following recommendations.
- Choose a comfortable and practical swimsuit. Yellow polka dot bikini, perhaps, looks great on the beach, but water aerobics buy a swimsuit in which you are comfortable. It would be the best indoor swimsuit at the wrong time will not open before the eyes of those present those parts of the body that you prefer not to show.
- Buy rubber shoes for the pool, which can be worn in the water, and in the locker room. Purpose of this shoe - protecting your feet from rough surfaces, fungal diseases, as well as the feet of those who train with you. In some swimming pools wearing such shoes is a must for every visitor.
- Bring with them to school at least one clean towel, and better - two. Preferably greater towels that rapidly absorb moisture in the extensive body surface.
- Go with a t-shirt or tank top, that you can throw on a swimsuit when you do the exercises at the pool (they too are part of the water aerobics). So you can feel comfortable, if you are ashamed of their body, or simply do not like to once again appear in public in a bathing suit.
- Buy accessories to help enhance your workout. For example, you may like the weights on his feet and hands, floating belt. For those who can not live without music, there are devices to listen to an MP3 player under water. Original cap and goggles will help you create a stylish image, even in the pool. In short, go to the sporting goods store and choose whatever you need to enjoy the aqua aerobics was even brighter.
How many calories are burned in the water aerobics classes
Physical activity is necessary to maintain and promote health, and though strenuous workouts are not for everyone, each person must be several times a week to devote at least 30-60 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise. Water aerobics - the optimum choice for people who prefer to exercise varying degrees of intensity: in the water, you can easily control the level of stress.
Water aerobics - a kind of physical activity that combines the benefits of cardio and aerobic exercise. Typically, training takes place at a shallow depth. There is also a water aerobics in deep water - during these lessons using floating belts and other accessories. Often, water aerobics training program
Water aerobics classes - a medicine and a source of pleasure
and include strength exercises. Water aerobics is very popular due to the fact that it reduces the pressure on the joints, while providing a serious exercise.
Water resistance with which you meet, doing water aerobics, doing any exercise even more complex and energy-intensive. As a result, strengthen muscles throughout the body, and you will burn more fat than when playing on the ground. Strength training performed in the pool with the help of the weighting, to help more effectively work through the muscles of the body.
One of the main advantages of water aerobics is a relatively high consumption of calories. In one hour of water aerobics classes a person weighing 70 kg spends, on average, 292 calories; a person weighing 90 kg at the same time spends about 364 kcal. If a person weighing 110 kg per hour it can burn about 436 calories.