How to clean the liver from toxins: Is there a safe methods?
August 10, 2014
Eating junk food and excessive libations, bad ecology and eating "on the run" does not pass in vain for the body. Health deteriorates, internal organs violated. And in such a situation the question of how to clean the liver from toxins, it becomes very relevant. Clean the liver - is not only good health, but also energy, good humor, a healthy weight and clean skin
Clean skin: the beauty of the need to fight
Salvation from poisons
The liver - a vital human organ that performs several functions. For example, the liver is involved in the digestion and metabolism of some vitamins, carbohydrates accumulates and stores and provides the energy needs of the organism. In addition, the liver regulates lipid metabolism synthesizes bile, a number of hormones and enzymes, is involved in the process of hematopoiesis and serves as a repository for blood.
One of the main functions of the liver is to protect the body against various poisons and toxins - as I have done from the outside, and which are a byproduct of the body's vital functions.
Liver detects and neutralizes a lot of toxic and potentially dangerous to the human body substances, making them less toxic and even harmless, it contributes to the rapid removal of toxins.
Figuratively speaking, the liver acts as a filter for a variety of toxic and hazardous substances. Naturally, this can not but affect the condition of the body: the part of the toxins, which failed to neutralize a negative impact on the condition of the liver. And, although this body has a large margin of safety, its resources are not infinite.
Perhaps in a perfect world with perfect natural environment and healthy food to the liver can easily cope with all of its functions. But the image of modern life is far from perfect. The abundant fatty foods with lots of unforeseen nature of artificial additives and alcohol pollutes the liver and destroy it. As a result of the unpleasant symptoms appear, the liver can not cope with their functions, begins self-poisoning organism.
Do I need to clean the liver?
How do you know that the liver is struggling to cope with its functions? Experts can do it even without additional tests, just looking at the man. Normally, the liver illness affects the appearance and well-being:
- The skin gets an earthy color, and shows the spots, and sometimes a rash and small, from which you can not get rid of with the help of sanitary facilities;
- Acquire a yellowish tint sclera;
- Language is covered with a yellowish touch, sometimes there is bad breath
Breath (halitosis) - is sometimes useful to close the mouth
- Increases or decreases the weight;
- My mouth felt bitter;
- Loss of appetite;
- A person becomes sluggish, apathetic, she complains of fatigue;
- The mood is often low, there may be bouts of unreasonable sadness, even melancholy;
- There are pain or other discomfort in the right upper quadrant.
All these symptoms may indicate that the liver can not cope with the functions that it is contaminated. The first thing I want to do in this situation - to cleanse the liver. And traditional medicine offers many ways to do it. Only doctors who have to face the consequences of such hasty cleansing, do not tire of repeating about caution.
Attempts to clean the liver alone each year result in a lot of people on a hospital bed.
The fact that all the cleaning methods based on the stimulation of the liver. If a person suffers from gallstone disease, such stimulation can be deadly for him. Unfortunately, very often cholelithiasis passes initially completely asymptomatic, and people just do not know about it until then, until the stones do not budge.
Therefore, the main rule of cleansing the liver: all procedures can be carried out only after examination by doctors and doctor's advice. No visit to the doctor are not allowed any experiments with oil, lemon, herbs decoctions and other popular methods of cleaning.
Of course, the idea is to get rid of liver problems in a few hours and feel re-born as a promise some healers, very seductive. Still, doctors are advised to pay attention to other methods of cleaning the liver - safe and effective. These methods include primarily special diet.
Diet - a great preventative tool: if you have a healthy diet, there is a chance that liver cleansing will never need. But most of the diet recall only when the liver is already starting to unequivocally signal problems.
Surprisingly, liver problems often occur in those who carefully watches her figure, refuses to dinner, the practice of "hungry" days and limits itself to fats.
All these activities lead to a stagnation of bile and thus malfunction of the liver. Therefore, great importance has the diet: there should be frequent, small meals, not skipping breakfast, or dinner, or a snack.
Should be excluded from the diet of canned food, meats, pickles and, of course, alcohol. Whatever is said about the use of alcoholic beverages of their ardent fans, alcohol - is a poison, and poison, affecting primarily the liver. It is desirable that the food was simple and natural as possible, without flavorings, colorings and other artificial additives. Vegetables and fruit can be eaten with almost no restrictions. For the prevention of liver diseases nice to use spices that enhance the flow of bile - cumin and coriander.
Quick results from such a diet can be expected, but in a week will significantly improve health. It is important to prepare for a detox diet. When cleansing the liver
Cleansing the liver
Crafted toxins and their timely removal is necessary to solve the problem of constipation. To improve the functioning of the intestines and timely clarification of an organism
Cleansing the body - comprehensive restoration
Doctors recommend a diet to include fiber-rich foods.
- cleansing of the body,
Pancreatitis Treatment - what to do when no strength to endure the pain?
July 12, 2009
For the treatment of pancreatitis usually requires hospitalization. After the doctors will be able to stabilize the patient's condition, they begin to treat the primary disorder caused by pancreatitis.
Hospitalization and stabilization of state
Sometimes patients with pancreatitis, the doctor offers to go to hospital for a medical examination. Proper care will enable to control the inflammation and significantly improve the patient's condition. For this purpose:
- Starvation. Within a few days (usually 1-2 days) the patient do not give food to the pancreas can recover. When the inflammatory process fails to take control, you can start giving clear liquids (mainly tea, some juices and broths). Gradually, the patient is transferred to a normal diet, starting with a very light and liquid food. If at some stage symptoms of pancreatitis are returned, there are a lot of pain during or after a meal, can be assigned to feeding through a dropper.
- Painkillers. One of the symptoms of pancreatitis is a very strong pain, some patients describe as unbearable. Therefore, patients may need to take strong analgesics.
- Intravenous nutritional liquid. Because the body needs energy to recover after an attack of pancreatitis, patients fed by intravenous administration of fluids - especially water, to prevent dehydration and exhaustion.
Length of stay in the hospital depends on the initial condition of the patient. Someone is restored in just a few days, and some patients have to stay in hospital for at least a week.
Treatment of the underlying cause of pancreatitis
This phase of treatment begins when the patient returned to normal. How exactly it will be, it depends on what caused the pancreatitis. In particular, it may be necessary to use the following treatments:
- The procedure to remove the obstruction of the bile ducts. The cause of pancreatitis may be narrowed or blocked bile ducts; In this case, the doctors want to extend them or remove barriers to the movement of fluids. During the procedure, called endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), biliary and pancreatic ducts are examined using a thin tube with a camera on the end. It is inserted through the throat; doctors are studying the image that appears on the monitor, which allows them to detect structural damage and eliminate them.
- A gall bladder operation. If the cause of pancreatitis - gallstones, you may need to spend cholecystectomy, or removal of the gallbladder. This surgery is performed when other treatments do not help, or to use them for some reason it is impossible.
- Surgery pancreas sometimes required to withdraw fluid from pancreas or remove diseased tissue.
- Treatment of alcohol dependence
Alcohol addiction - for no reason, no reason not arise
. Regular alcohol abuse can ultimately lead to the development of pancreatitis. If alcoholism is the primary disease in a patient, the doctor may recommend it to pass cure to combat addiction. If the patient stops drinking, he can develop serious complications. However, experience shows that to get rid of alcohol addiction is far from all patients.
To prevent recurrence of pancreatitis patients need to change their diet - give preference to low-fat and healthy food, avoid alcohol, as well as products in which a lot of salt and spices. To improve digestion can be recommended intake of special enzymes. Before you start taking any supplements, patients should consult a physician - there is always a chance that one or the other drug will cause a new aggravation of pancreatitis.
Treatment of acute pancreatitis patient before admission to the hospital
All patients with acute pancreatitis or suspected it must be urgently submitted to the surgical ward. Before the patient was taken to hospital, all efforts should be directed at combating painful shock. To do this:
- completely eliminate the intake of any food; emergency doctor may even make recovery of previously adopted food (aspiration) by gavage;
- region at the upper half of the abdomen is necessary to put something cold in order to reduce the production of pancreatic digestive enzymes (they promote the digestion of the cancer cells);
- in order to relieve spasms in the pancreas under the tongue can drop 1-2 drops of nitroglycerine or enter relieves spasms medication intramuscularly (eg, papaverine
Papaverine - for pain caused by spasms of smooth muscles
or no-silos); The earlier the use of antispasmodic drugs, the fewer opportunities necrosis (death of tissue) cancer;
- an emergency room physician and the patient is required to make such an anesthetic injection.
Treatment of acute pancreatitis in the conditions of the surgical department of the hospital
In recent years in the treatment of acute pancreatitis are mainly used in conservative methods:
- introduction into the bloodstream of a large number of different solutions (glucose, saline solutions, protein drugs) that help reduce the effects of intoxication and pain, normalization of acid-base equilibrium (which varies due to the large amount of degradation products of tissue in blood);
- to relieve spasms and reduce pain appointed antispasmodics;
- for the maintenance of heart activity administered heart drugs;
- to normalize metabolic protsessov- vitamins C and B;
- appointed diuretics, which help eliminate decay products and the removal of edema
Prevention and treatment of edema - it is important to understand the root cause
in the pancreas;
- necessarily administered drugs that inhibit the production of enzymes pancreatic acid (contrycal, trasilol, aminocaproic acid, etc.).
You can drink mineral water brackish (Smirnovskaya Slavyanovskaya, Essentuki-17 without gas). Eating these patients permitted only after 4-5 days. Start with yogurt, which take 100 ml every 30 minutes (if tolerated - up to 1 liter per day), the next day, 200 grams of cheese, and then move on pancreatic diet (mashed, steamed food, rich digestible proteins with reduced fat and carbohydrate).
Surgical treatment of acute pancreatitis
If conservative treatment fails, then after 10-14 days after the onset of surgical treatment. If signs of complications, surgical treatment is applied before. Conduct operations removal of necrotic pancreas
Diabetes and pancreas - the things you need to know
and sanitation (washing and disinfecting) of the abdominal cavity.
Treatment of chronic pancreatitis
During exacerbations of chronic pancreatitis is treated in the same way as acute pancreatitis.
Out of exacerbations leading value is diet. Displaying boiled lean meat, low-fat fish, exclusion from the diet of fried and spicy food, alcohol. Meals should be at least four times a day. Be sure to prescribers, compensating secretory insufficiency (Creon, mezim and so on), as well as alkalizing agents (eg, Almagelum).
When the pain prescribed means relieves spasms of the pancreas (papaverine, no-silos, atropine), analgesics (analgin, baralgin). Out of aggravation recommended spa treatment (Essentuki, Zheleznovodsk, and others).
Success in the treatment of pancreatitis depends on the patient, it should strictly adhere to the diet and to exercise all the prescribing physician.