Foods with negative calorie - Power Saving
November 15, 2014
In various articles on weight loss diet, one can often find references to the products that contain fewer calories than required for their digestion. This phenomenon is called negative calorie foods, and has attracted the interest of wanting to get rid of the extra kilos effortlessly. What we know about negative calorie foods?
5-10% of the incoming energy with food body spends on digestion and on the storage and use of the nutrients resulting from its processing. Accordingly, after digestion of the most low-calorie foods remain in the body only they contained vitamins and minerals and all the calories they were spent in processing; in addition to, and sometimes we have to expend energy reserve, stored in the form of adipose tissue.
There is a theory according to which it is possible to lose weight by eating as much as possible of such products. In fact, a significant weight reduction can be achieved only if you eat them instead of the more high-calorie foods - meat, bread, chocolate, cheese, and so on, or you will consume foods with negative calorie in large quantities. So easy weight loss does not work, however, the regular use of these products, combined with a balanced and moderate diet, and regular exercise can help to speed up the metabolic processes and, ultimately, weight loss.
Product List negative calorie
- Celery led most of the lists of products with negative calorie. And all because that in one cup of celery contains only 20 calories and high in fiber, the processing of which the body spends more of these twenty calories. Additionally, celery rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, vitamins A, C, E, K, D, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, PP. In addition, the regular use of celery greatly reduces the risk of ovarian cancer in the future.
- Lettuce. 100 g lettuce contains about 15 calories and nutrients weight - potassium, magnesium, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, copper, zinc, vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B9, C, E and K. A great advantage lettuce It is the fact that it quickly becomes saturated and will not allow you to overeat.
- Cucumbers. 100 g of fresh cucumber only 14 kcal, a large amount of water, and 140 mg potassium, 40 mg phosphorus, 0.7 mg of iron, 18 fluoride, 0.3 mg of zinc, 0.06 mg of vitamin B, 11 mg of vitamin C, 0.04 g of vitamin B3. Cucumbers can be added to many vegetable salads, as well as use them as light and healthy snacks.
- Grapefruits. This fruit is so useful that there is even the name of their diet. Grapefruit Diet Efficiency confirmed by the experience of hundreds of thousands of people, as well as the results of scientific research. 100 g of grapefruit contains only 35 kcal, and for processing this fruit takes several more energy. Grapefruit rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B9, C, potassium, iron, iodine, manganese, calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc. In addition, the antioxidant is contained in grapefruit
Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious benefits
naringerin, under the influence of which the liver begins to actively burn fat.
- Apples - a very nutritious, useful and tasty fruit that help to cope better with the sweet tooth cravings for sweets her, and are an indispensable part of many diets for weight loss. In a medium-sized apple contains about 100 calories, and for its digestion requires about 120 kcal. Due to the high concentration of various antioxidants apples help to lower blood cholesterol. The composition includes apples vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, PP, iron, iodine, potassium, calcium, sodium, zinc and fluorine.
- Broccoli. 100 g of broccoli contains 32 calories, and a number of nutrients, such as vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B9, C, E, K, zinc, selenium, iron, copper, potassium, calcium. Regular consumption of broccoli helps to normalize high blood pressure, and reduce the likelihood of developing colon cancer
Colon cancer: creeps imperceptibly
. This vegetable is highly recommended there is even those who have no problems with being overweight.
- Lemon - a low-calorie fruit (30 calories per 100 g), useful properties which are endless. It consists of vitamins A, C, folic acid, iron, copper, fluorine, zinc, sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium. It cleanses the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system, and may even protect against some poisons. Few people eat a lemon just like that, but it can be added to fruit salads, cottage cheese, yogurt. From a few tablespoons of lemon juice and a cup of warm water, you can make a drink that, to use it on an empty stomach, stimulates metabolism and promotes weight loss.
- Garlic is also a product with negative calories, and even a small amount of the diet will be enough to feel the its useful properties. In 100 grams of garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
Besides 46 kcal contained 30 micrograms of vitamin C, 0.6 mg of pantothenic acid, 0.1 mg of thiamine, 5 mg of vitamin A, 200 mg of calcium, 1.5 mg of iron, 150 mg of phosphorus, and other useful substances. Besides, in the garlic contain substances that stimulate lipolysis cells.
- Watermelon. 100 g of watermelon contains 40 calories, and a long list of nutrients, among them - vitamins A, C, PP, folic acid
Folic acid - the value is hard to overestimate
Magnesium, potassium, calcium, iron, cobalt, copper, zinc, and iodine. Due to the fact that watermelon nizkokalorien and very sweet, it fits perfectly in the menu slimming sweet tooth.
- Asparagus - one of the most low-calorie products of this list: 100 g of asparagus contains only 20 kcal. It is a source of vitamin A, B vitamins, vitamin C and potassium, iron, selenium, calcium, and others. In its structure also has substances that help burn fat, slows the aging process and protect against some cancers.
Foods that contain healthy fats
June 25th, 2014
What are the natural "good" fats? Our body needs them to absorb nutrients. Thus healthy fats are monounsaturated and polyunsaturated, no increase in blood cholesterol.
Oily fish such as salmon, mackerel, herring, lake trout, sardines and tuna, are good sources of omega-3 fatty acids. This is the "good" fats, which help to keep the heart healthy. They can also help keep your brain fully in force, especially when you get older. Doctors who specialize in diseases of the heart, offer to eat two servings of fatty fish a week. One serving is equal to about one hundred grams - a piece of fish the size of a deck of cards. Try it baked, grilled or boiled.
Eat avocados, putting it on a sandwich, or take from it guacamole. Tasty avocado is good for the heart and can help with the symptoms of osteoarthritis, thanks to its healthy fats.
An additional advantage. When you eat an avocado with other products, it helps the body absorb nutrients. Half of the medium avocados - is one serving containing about 115-160 calories.
Pumpkin seeds, sunflower and sesame seeds just energized. They have healthy fats that may lower cholesterol
How quickly reduce cholesterol eleven tips
. In general, fats contained in plants healthier animal fats. "Bad" fats are found in foods such as fatty meats, whole milk, and products based on it, and some packaged foods. Check food labels to see how much fat in them and what they were like. Limit your intake of saturated fats and avoid trans fats.
Starting with hazelnuts and pecans ending all nuts good for the heart. Walnuts are especially rich in fat, beneficial to the cardiovascular system. But do not abuse the nuts. That fats are healthy, does not mean that you can eat as many as you want. Portia is thirty grams. It is about fourteen halves of a walnut, the twenty-four pieces of almonds
Use almond: Fertility symbol of peace
Thirty-five peanut, cashew or eighteen pecan halves of fifteen.
Are you or salad dressing, try olive oil. It has a high content of mineral fats. Remember, however, that it is always wise to watch how much fat - even good fat - you eat. So cook with less oil than the required prescription. Or use a spray olive oil. For baking, you can use applesauce instead of half of the oil in order to reduce the amount of fat and calories.
Dark green vegetables such as spinach, and Brussels sprouts, contain some omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Since the human body can not produce these healthy fats, you must get them from food. Aim to eat two to three cups of vegetables every day. Also include fish in your diet, since different varieties of fish have different types of omega-3 fats that you need. Plants provide only a small part of the omega-3 fatty acids than fish.
Eggs are an excellent source of inexpensive protein. A large egg contains a little less than five grams of fat for the most part, healthy. Some varieties of eggs are also rich in omega-3 additional acids. It must be stated on the packaging. To stay healthy, limit yourself to just one egg a day.
As a healthy diet
Healthy eating - do not limit yourself to eating
healthy fats can help make your skin gorgeous - softer and more youthful. Moreover, they add to your diet fiber, which is also useful. Eat "good" fats, adding a teaspoon of ground flaxseed to salad and cereal, or use it in baking.
Any legumes - beans, peas, lentils, soybeans, etc., written in your diet will do you good mentally and physically. Legumes are omega-3 fatty acids, which can help with mood.
Omega-3 fortified foods
There are also many products, which add omega-3 to make them more healthy and useful. You can find so enriched milk, eggs, bread and bars for breakfast, for example. Check the product label to make sure. In addition, you can get more health benefits, getting omega-3 from fortified foods than from supplements
Food additives - basic classification