If you care about your health, you probably know what kind of vitamins you need at different stages of life. When a woman is of childbearing age, one of the critically important substances for her is folic acid, which helps prevent the development of birth defects in children. After menopause, increase your intake of calcium and vitamin D, bones to remain strong. Deficiency of any important substances can lead to serious health problems.
What are vitamins?
Vitamins - these are very important chemicals that are involved in all processes in the body. They are necessary for the chemical reactions that occur in the body cells. Each vitamin is associated with certain functions of the organism. No one food contains all the required vitamins. The only vitamin that the human body can produce itself - vitamin D. Since it is the surest way to get all the necessary vitamins - a balanced diet, it is important to pay great attention to what is on your desk.
Many women know that in order to get all the necessary nutrients you need every day to eat five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, but not all follow this rule. To consciously fill the shortage of vitamins in the body, you need to understand why they are important for us.
As antioxidant vitamins affect a woman's health?
Many foods have antioxidant properties. There are special vitamins which are antioxidative. To them are vitamins A, C and E. They are critical to cellular immunity. Antioxidant vitamins neutralize highly reactive and unstable molecules, or free radicals, which are produced in the body.
The free radicals are capable of destroying the cell membranes, which are necessary for normal functioning of cells. Antioxidants bind free radicals, limiting their activity. This reduces the risk of developing chronic diseases and slow the aging process. Some scientists have suggested that antioxidants stimulate the immune system when it is subjected to a lot of depressing factors.
- Beta-carotene, found in apricots, carrots, melons and pumpkins, is processed in the body into vitamin A. This vitamin is sometimes called vitamin beauty, one of the most important for women. Vitamin A helps to increase bone mass, improves soft tissue, skin and mucous membranes. Other carotenoids also have antioxidant properties, such as alpha-carotene (his main sources are pumpkin, carrots and tomatoes), gamma-carotene (his most in apricots and tomatoes) and lipokin (he is in tomatoes, melon and guava).
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, promotes rapid healing and is involved in the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin C also enhances noradrenaline, one of the neurotransmitters. High levels of noradrenaline improves concentration, stimulates mental activity and improves mood. Studies show that under severe stress and during aging level of ascorbic acid is significantly reduced.
- Vitamin C can be obtained from broccoli, grapefruit, kiwi fruit, oranges, peppers, potatoes, strawberries, tomatoes and many other vegetables, fruits and berries.
- Vitamin E, or tocopherol, is playing a key role in the formation of red blood cells and maintaining the structural integrity of cell membranes. Furthermore, vitamin E retards age-related changes in an organism. The cause of vitamin E deficiency in adults may be not only a poor diet, and digestive system disorders. It is necessary for the health and beauty of women, but it increases the risk of excess bleeding. Therefore, women who often have very heavy menstruation and after childbirth and abortion is necessary to use supplements containing vitamin E or its products with caution.
- Many of vitamin E found in butter, corn oil
Corn oil: the good and the harm to human
, Fish oil, hazelnuts, almonds, peanut oil and sunflower oil.
The main wealth of the woman - it was her soft velvety skin. Keeping skin healthy and perfect state is a difficult task, especially given the unfavorable environment, frequent neuro-emotional distress, violation of the forced diet, lack of sleep and many other internal and external factors. Not to mention the bad habits, prolonged sun exposure, abuse of cosmetics and other features of the lifestyle that she could harm her own skin. Therefore, reception of vitamins, reducing the skin's structure and improve the metabolic processes in it, we have to be very helpful. These vitamins include retinol (vitamin A), B vitamins, and tocopherol
Vitamin E (tocopherol) - not to be carried away
(vitamin E). So, retinol normalizes the synthesis of collagen and restores the structure - one of the main constituent elements of youthful skin, provides it with firmness, freshness, healthy blooming. Vitamins of B (especially thiamine and riboflavin) ensure the normal flow of redox reactions and improve microcirculation in the skin blood vessels. It plays a crucial role in fueling regular skin with essential nutrients and oxygen. Tocopherols enhance education not only collagen but also elastin fibers that give skin tenderness and ductility. In addition, vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes the harmful effects of toxic free radicals and reliably protects the skin from premature wrinkling.
No less valuable subject of women's pride and beauty are the hair. Therefore, hair has always been an object of increased attention from the representatives of the charming floor. For strengthening and rehabilitation is recommended to use all the same vitamin A. In addition, more magnificent, beautiful and springy hair is due to folic acid (vitamin B9). The same vitamin is essential for normal development of the pregnancy, smoothing toxic symptoms and the birth of a healthy baby. In addition, B9 eliminates symptoms of postpartum depression and softens for menopausal disorders
Climacteric disorders - can you avoid them?
. Also, folic acid
Folic acid - the value is hard to overestimate
involved in the synthesis of structural cell components, the lack of which leads to pathological processes, primarily on skin (as the skin and continuously regenerated at all times requires the construction material for the cells).
On the normal functioning of the female reproductive system "care" and vitamin B12, which, together with folic acid in the synthesis of important cellular components genitalia.
Avoid blood loss during heavy menstrual flow or childbirth helps vitamin K. It not only improves blood clotting, but also strengthens the vascular wall. Also, vitamin K increases bone strength. Similarly, effects on bone and have calciferol (vitamins D). Diseases of the bone device can be displayed on the female figure, posture and gait. Therefore, to avoid such troubles do not forget about vitamin K, and D.
A lot of time women devote nail care. To improve the results, you can use vitamin H (biotin), which strengthens the nail plate and prevents brittle nails.
The daily requirement of vitamins above mainly covered moderate consumption of fruits and vegetables. But in winter the body needs "help" multivitamin preparations.