How to prevent bleeding gums: important rules
May 8, 2014
Every year the care of the gums is playing an increasingly significant role. Useful rules will help take care of the oral health and help prevent bleeding gums.
- You may be surprised by the fact that diabetes can affect the health of your teeth. If you suffer from this disease, try to do more exercise and to avoid eating foods containing sugar.
- Quit smoking. Of course, this habit is not so easy to give up smoking but abuse is detrimental to all aspects of your health, including oral cavity. Smoking can cause bleeding gums. Promise yourself to quit.
- It is time to stop treating with neglect of dental floss. People who suffer from periodontitis should more carefully take care of the oral cavity. Special pleasure use dental floss does not deliver, but the teeth and gums will thank you. Brushing your teeth is necessary twice a day.
- Eating writing fruits, vegetables, fats and proteins, it is useful not only for our health as a whole, but also for the health of our teeth. Doctors recommend a balanced diet. This means that you can not continue to simply eat a slice of bread and butter, is much more useful it would be to spice lettuce savoy cabbage, vegetables and sprinkle with nuts.
- Fruit juice and carbonated drinks can erode tooth roots that are exposed in periodontitis. Should not drink beverages such, or at least after receiving their food, rinse the mouth.
- Stop the process of dental caries is difficult, but help may come fluorine. People with a pronounced recession of the gums, the roots are exposed and affected by caries. To prevent the spread of tooth decay, brush your teeth need for two minutes with fluoride toothpaste. Before bedtime
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
doctors recommend brushing your teeth and flossing. Nor should the evening to eat sweets and drink beverages containing sugar.
- No matter what your toothbrush
Toothbrushes - make no mistake in choosing
electric or ordinary, the main role is played by the bristles. They should be soft not to damage the teeth and gums, and short enough to be able to easily clean the teeth rotational movements.
- Remember to brush your teeth too vigorously
How to brush your teeth: interesting facts
not worth it. It does not make them cleaner, but on the contrary - it turns the opposite effect. Clean the need to push, but delicately, starting at the level of the gums and teeth to finish himself. If the net is too long, it is likely to damage the edge of the gums and break the surface of the exposed roots.
- It is believed that the teeth clean to kill bacteria. This is wrong. Frequent cleaning favor the development of beneficial bacteria of the oral cavity, which in turn inhibit the growth of bacteria, parasites.
- If you suffer from chronic periodontitis, you should visit the doctor more often to avoid relapse. Depending on the stage of periodontal disease, it should refer to at least four times a year.
- To freshen breath and kill bacteria, you should use a mouth rinse for sensitive teeth. Try Listerine Total Care, which is specially designed to reduce tooth sensitivity
Tooth Sensitivity - sudden pain
. Besides, it kills 99% of microbes and 9 helps prevent bleeding gums.
Toothache - itself does not take place
January 6, 2011
- Toothache - itself does not take place
Tooth pain usually begins suddenly; its intensity will vary from mild discomfort to severe pain. The pain may be given to the head, jaw or ears. Often toothache worse after eating or drinking, especially after eating hot or cold foods. In this jaw can be particularly sensitive to touch. The pain may become more intense, when you go, because the pressure on the tooth at the same time increases. Sometimes, a toothache is accompanied by bleeding gums
How to prevent bleeding gums: important rules
And swelling of the gums and / or jaw.
Toothache occurs as a result of inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused by the following factors:
- Tooth decay (caries), because of which the solid part of the tooth formed hole;
- Cracks in the tooth, which are often so small that practically invisible to the human eye;
- The formation of gaps between the teeth and gums (that - one of the symptoms of periodontitis);
- Some dental procedures such as tooth filling
Tooth filling - do not fear the dentist
(normal pain should leave no later than a few days after the procedure).
- Teething babies also cause toothache.
If you have a toothache you should immediately consult your doctor. Treatment depends on the cause of the pain.
If the toothache is caused by tooth decay
More about caries - take care of your teeth until it's too late
It is necessary to remove the damaged tissue of the tooth and put a seal. If the toothache is the result of a failed dental procedure, the doctor is doing everything necessary to eliminate its complications. If toothache can not be managed by any other means, the tooth must be removed.
If you have a toothache, and you can not immediately get to the dentist, take non-prescription pain relievers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen
Ibuprofen: anti-inflammatory drug
Children under the age of 16 should not take aspirin.
Avoid very hot or cold foods, because of their pain can become even stronger.
The only way to prevent toothache is to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Limit your intake of sugary foods and drinks. Brush your teeth not less than twice a day; use paste containing fluorine; should not only clean teeth and tongue. At least once a year to be screened at the dentist. In addition, it is strongly recommended to stop smoking because it aggravates some problems with his teeth.