Diets for weight loss belly: Preparation for the beach season - Nutrition and physical activity
June 9, 2011
- Diets for weight loss belly: Preparation for the beach season
- Nutrition and exercise
Perfect aesthetics belly looks exactly the same, and when the person is, and when he lies on his back. This problem usually starts to worry especially women before the start of the beach season - because we all want to look slim and fit to wear the revealing bathing suits. Therefore, various diets for weight loss belly is a lot of supporters. We can not say that all of them are equally effective: every diet in principle - especially individual case.
Modes of supply in such diets are chosen so that the problem area, which in this case is the stomach, not only decreased in volume, but also lost the unwanted fat folds
. To achieve the desired effect as soon as possible is usually recommended to completely eliminate salt from your diet and give up starchy foods as white bread, biscuits, cakes - in fact, their use leads to ugly belly transformations
. If you do not have enough willpower to stop eating them all, you can reduce their number to a minimum: for example, does not allow them more often than once a week and only portions stogrammovymi
. It is important during dieting to lose weight stomach to drink plenty of water - ordinary or mineral
. Will come in handy and a couple of cups of green tea with honey
. But coffee and strong black tea is better not to touch
. The more the daily menu will be lemon juice, oranges, grapefruit, watercress, the better
. Welcome light salads
. Between-meal snacks suit, choosing a variety of fruit - citrus fruits, apples, pears, grapes
Swapping breakfast and lunch
Diets for weight loss belly are low-calorie. The loss of weight during their implementation is normally three to four kilos per week. Infinitely long to sit on such a diet is not necessary, it will be enough, and two weeks.
Breakfast becomes extremely simple, but with variations. It is a diet yogurt with orange or cooked soft-boiled egg and two crispbread or egg combined with orange.
For lunch, eat about two hundred and fifty grams of boiled chicken without skin or fish, and a large portion of any vegetable salad, with the selection of ingredients it can be absolutely anything. For a small steak dinner cooked on the grill and served with him fed seventy-five grams of cooked beans. For dessert appears orange. Lunch and dinner can sometimes be interchanged, it will not affect the result of diet. Some believe that snacking can take chocolate bars, and some prefer to eat even on a plate vegetable soup - because without liquid hot dishes, too, the body sometimes has a hard time.
Exercising instead of seasoning
But from diet alone, even the most rigorous and correct the stomach is reduced in size - still need every day to do special exercises. We can say that gymnastics acts as a kind of seasoning process. No particularly difficult elements it does not, all exercises can be performed without leaving the chair. Thus, it is possible to work on reducing belly at home and even in the office.
The first exercise is to sitting on a chair and holding hands on the seat as much as possible to straighten the back, lift the chin and straighten your legs. They need to be rotated alternately left and right. At first limited to ten repetitions, then gradually increase their number to fifty.
Exercise Two: sitting on a chair, shifted his knees and feet pressed to the floor. Hands pull ahead and breathe out, straining the abdominal muscles. Then take a deep forward bend, his hands trying to touch the floor. Begin this exercise with a five-fold repetition, and then increase the number of repetitions to the maximum possible.
There is a very simple exercise, to carry it out even a chair to sit optional. While walking or standing in the public transport tense and relax your abdominal muscles and buttocks. The main thing - do not forget to do it regularly, and then after a while your stomach will surely become an occasion for pride.
Diet for candidiasis - Power adjustment - Treatment
August 12, 2014
- Diet for candidiasis - Power adjustment
The diet in the treatment of candidiasis
Most patients can do to plan your diet based on the recommendations below. However, if you are not sure what you can do for yourself to make the right menu, or if you have a chronic disease, food intolerances or allergies, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, be sure to consult a doctor. Compile a meal plan for a sick child should also candidiasis doctor.
Diet for candidiasis of the oral cavity, colon, esophagus, skin, as well as other identical candidiasis all these diseases are caused by the same organisms.
From candidiasis diet should exclude:
- Products containing simple carbohydrates, such as sugar, honey, various syrups, chocolate, sweet pastries, sodas and so on. Excess sugar in the body stimulates the proliferation of Candida, providing it with a very favorable environment. Read the label to make sure that the products you buy contain a minimum amount of sugar. However, remember that not every product that is low in sugar, for you is absolutely safe. For example, in the diet cola includes aspartame, which makes the body more susceptible to fungal infections;
- Alcoholic beverages also contain large amounts of sugar, contributing to the proliferation of candida. In addition, the regular use of alcohol results in a weakened immune system;
- Foods high in gluten. This category includes anything made from wheat, rye, oats or barley, such as bread and pasta. Many people who suffer from frequent episodes of various types of candidiasis, was identified increased sensitivity to gluten. In such patients, frequent consumption of gluten can weaken the immune system, resulting in sometimes develops candidiasis;
- Fruits with the most high-fructose, such as kiwi, plums, pears, oranges, tangerines, pineapples, grapes, bananas
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
And dried fruits;
- Vegetables, especially - potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, beets. These types of vegetables have a high concentration of nutrients, but they also contain chemicals that can stimulate the multiplication of pathogens of candidiasis. For this reason, they should be excluded from the diet as long as the symptoms of the infection have disappeared. After that they can be gradually introduced into the diet, but you need to carefully monitor their state of health;
- Certain meat products such as pork, in any form, polufakrikaty meat, smoked meat and sausage products. These products contain sulfates and other substances that hurt candidiasis is best avoided;
- Shellfish and fish, with the exception of wild salmon, herring and anchovies. Many kinds of fish and shellfish today contain many heavy metals and toxins, which weaken the immune system, which can lead to aggravation of the symptoms of candidiasis. The salmon grown in nurseries, often contain polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), mercury, and other substances, which not only make the body more vulnerable to various infections, but are carcinogenic;
- Dairy products, especially milk, butter, and cream. In the treatment of candida diet is recommended to exclude almost all dairy products, except buttermilk and yogurt, which contain probiotics. This is due to the fact that in the milk, cream and other dairy products many have lactose, which should be avoided for candidiasis. Yogurt Yogurt and this disease is much more useful as a fermentation process the concentration of lactose is considerably reduced;
- Preservatives and food additives
Food additives - basic classification
. In this category you can include virtually everything - from citric acid to all of the substances listed on the packaging of various products, the name of which most people do not know and can not read on the first try. If natural citric acid is completely safe for the patient Candida, its artificial counterpart urged to avoid because the substance is produced using a special kind of molds. Other food additives and preservatives can disturb the balance of beneficial bacteria, which is why the body creates more favorable conditions for the life of Candida;
- Some beverages, such as coffee, black and green tea, soft drinks, energy drinks, fruit juices;
- Caffeine causes an increase in blood sugar levels
Blood sugar - a very important indicator
and can lead to a weakening of the immune defense. It is not recommended to drink decaffeinated coffee, even as it is still there, albeit a very small amount of caffeine. In addition, coffee contains a small amount of mold - for a completely healthy person, it is not dangerous, but candidiasis should be, if possible, be avoided. Other beverages listed above should be eliminated from the diet because of the high sugar concentration;
- Nuts - cashews, peanuts and pistachios. These kinds of nuts contain quite a bit of mold, but because it can worsen the symptoms of candidiasis;
- Legumes, including any soy products. These useful products should be excluded from the diet of patients with candidiasis for two reasons: they are relatively difficult to digest and they contain large amounts of carbohydrates. However, you can begin to introduce legumes to the diet as soon as symptoms disappear candidiasis;
- Mushrooms. Despite a fairly popular belief, mushrooms do not "eat" Candida, contributing to the development of candidiasis, but they can cause a deterioration of those who are already sick candidiasis;
- Sauces, such as ketchup, mayonnaise, soy sauce, tomato paste. In all of these products contain large amounts of sugar, which many people forget, because the taste of these products are quite sweet. At the time of treatment should be replaced by other, more useful sauces;
- All kinds of vinegar but cider vinegar. Most types of vinegar affect the acidity of gastric juice and can cause inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract. Apple cider vinegar, on the other hand, may be useful in the treatment of candidiasis;
- Fats and oils - peanut oil, corn oil
Corn oil: the good and the harm to human
, Canola, soybean oil. These oils may contain substances that promote the growth of fungal microorganisms.