Diet menu for a week - the maximum to lose weight - Preparation for the beach season
December 12, 2014
- Diet menu for a week - the maximum to lose weight
- Preparation for the beach season
- Lemon Diet
Diet to prepare for beach season
This diet is designed for those who leave and to travel to warm countries remains only a week and for a new bathing suit sitting perfectly, you need a little more to reduce the waist and hips. Of course, it is also suitable for those who want to prepare for the prom, New Year's party, his own wedding, and so on.
- Breakfast: One cup of oatmeal (for its preparation should be approximately two-thirds of a cup of oatmeal), one cup of blueberries and cup of low-fat milk.
- Lunch: salad with grilled chicken. To make it, mix two cups of chopped lettuce, half a cup of chopped grilled chicken strips, a quarter cup of green peas and filling of two teaspoons of unrefined olive oil and four teaspoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Snack: 150 g plain yogurt with four teaspoons of grated almonds and half a cup of grapes.
- Dinner: fadzhita beef. Fry the thinly sliced beef with two teaspoons of olive oil, one small onion and tomato, cut into semicircles. Add salt and garlic powder. Put the beef with vegetables on whole grain tortilla, sprinkle it with grated cheese and place fadzhitu in the microwave for 60-90 seconds. When the cheese has melted, the dish is ready to eat. (Supper during this diet should be no later than four hours before bedtime).
- Breakfast: one cup of porridge oats or barley flakes with two tablespoons of ground walnuts and half a cup of strawberries, cut in half; glass of milk, orange or apple juice.
- Lunch: one wholegrain pita and two tablespoons of hummus, 60g chopped cooked chicken breast and one cucumber.
- Snack: 100 g fat-free yogurt
Low-fat cottage cheese - a popular product among athletes and slimming
Benefits and harms of blueberries: the health of the forest
- Dinner: 110 g grilled beef or lamb, one cup of broccoli, stewed with onion and garlic powder, and 150 g of roasted yams with two tablespoons Greek yogurt.
- Breakfast: one cup of oatmeal porridge with a handful of raspberries, blackberries or blueberries, one cup of skim milk.
- Lunch: piece of Swiss (or any other) cheese, 150 grams of turkey (roasted or boiled), two pieces of lettuce, cut into circles of tomato, a few slices of avocado and a teaspoon of mayonnaise in a small whole wheat tortilla.
- Snack: half a cup of yogurt or cottage cheese with slices of fruit.
- Dinner: a cup of cooked whole grain pasta with half a cup of chopped chicken breast, baked on the chest. Garnish - one cup chopped bell pepper strips with two teaspoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese (cheese sprinkle the finished pepper, laid on a plate).
- Breakfast: one fried egg, an English muffin, half a grapefruit and a cup of low-fat milk, yogurt or cranberry juice.
- Lunch: salad with one cup chopped into pieces of lettuce, half coarsely chopped fresh cucumbers, 140 grams of canned tuna and fill two teaspoons of olive oil and four teaspoons of grape or balsamic vinegar.
- Snack: One cup of plain yogurt and one cup of strawberries.
- Dinner: chicken with rice. Fry in olive oil, 60 grams of chicken breast, a finely chopped medium onion and a diced tomato. Add to the chicken quarter cup of canned beans or beans and one cup of cooked brown rice. Cook for another five minutes, then put the dish on a plate and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese.
The fifth day
- Breakfast: a cup of oatmeal with two tablespoons of ground walnuts or almonds, half a grapefruit and a glass of milk or apple juice.
- Lunch: two slices of dried toasted whole-grain bread with two leaves of lettuce, two tomatoes, cut into slices, 60 grams of turkey breast, and a piece of cheese. Put lettuce, turkey, tomatoes and cheese on a slice of bread, put a second piece. Place the sandwich in the microwave; it will be ready as soon as the cheese is melted.
- Snack: an apple, a cup of plain yogurt and two tablespoons of ground walnuts or almonds.
- Dinner: a hot dish with salmon and mushrooms. For its preparation (for two servings), you will need two tablespoons of olive oil, two salmon fillets on 85-110 g, one tablespoon of finely chopped shallots, black pepper, salt, 1.5 cups of finely chopped fungi, two cups of spinach, one teaspoon grated lemon peel, one teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, two cups of cooked brown rice, two tablespoons of roasted sesame seeds.
Heat the pan in saucers or one teaspoon of olive oil. Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper, and about five minutes, cook it on each side (if a piece of very thick fillets, cook it longer - until it warms up as it should). Transfer the fillets in a large bowl and cover it with foil to keep it warm.
Pour into pan, even one teaspoon of olive oil, and cook for one minute shallots. Put the mushrooms in a frying pan, and fry them for about four minutes, stirring regularly. Add the spinach and cook it for about thirty seconds, remove the pan from the heat, add the onions, mushrooms and spinach lemon juice and zest and mix all thoroughly.
Mix cooked rice with sesame seeds. Arrange the rice and then - mushrooms with spinach two plates. Place one salmon fillet on top of rice.
The sixth day
- Breakfast: Whole-grain English muffin one with one tablespoon of peanut butter and a glass of orange juice.
- Lunch: salad of chopped boiled or baked chicken, parsley, lettuce, grated carrots. As seasonings use lemon juice and zest, garlic and grated
Garlic health: almost a panacea
- Snack: two tablespoons of hummus, one cucumber, one whole grain bread.
- Dinner: fadzhita with beans or beans. Lightly fry ½ cup finely chopped tomatoes and one bulb. Put the tomatoes and half a cup of beans or canned beans and a quarter cup of grated cheese on a tortilla and put it the microwave for a few minutes.
The seventh day
- Breakfast: a slice of wholemeal bread with one tablespoon of butter, and a smoothie with banana and berries (to cook it in a blender, mix half a cup of skim milk, a quarter cup of plain yogurt, 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract, one teaspoon of honey, a little banana
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
, Cut into 4-6 pieces, and half a cup of strawberries).
- Lunch: sandwich with two slices of turkey, one piece of cheese, two leaves of lettuce, one tomato, cut into round pieces, one teaspoon of mayonnaise and whole grain bread.
- Snack: Five crackers with peanut butter.
- Dinner: salad of lettuce, parsley, cucumber and tomato, and 150 g of grilled salmon fillet.