- Ectopic pregnancy - deadly
- Pregnancy test
- On what term is defined
Bleeding - at the same time and one of the main signs of an ectopic pregnancy, especially in the early stages, and the aftermath. If the early stages of abnormal vaginal bleeding to help diagnose an ectopic pregnancy, the development of the embryo outside the uterus eventually leads to rupture of the fallopian tube, causing severe internal bleeding.
The most serious complication of ectopic pregnancy - rupture of the fallopian tube, causing internal bleeding.
Weakness, dizziness, fainting may be a sign of serious internal bleeding and a sharp decline in blood pressure caused by rupture of the fallopian tube, and require immediate medical attention. Unfortunately, in the fifteen to twenty percent of cases, even with vaginal bleeding women do not recognize the symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy in time, and diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy is carried out at the time of the shock caused by blood loss.
In many cases, the early stages of ectopic pregnancy is not accompanied by distinct symptoms or complications are similar to the symptoms of normal pregnancy signs - there is a lack of menstruation, breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue. A pregnancy test is positive.
Nevertheless, a few weeks after fertilization at ectopic pregnancy appear characteristic symptoms, including:
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Pain in the lower back
- Cramping left or right suprapubic
- Pain in the abdomen or pelvic area
In particularly serious cases, an ectopic pregnancy is accompanied by a sharp decrease in blood pressure, dizziness
Dizziness - if the ground is slipping from under his feet
or loss of consciousness - all of these symptoms are caused by internal bleeding ectopic pregnancy.
When an ectopic pregnancy leads to rupture of the fallopian tube in the cavity which is the ovum, the symptoms are exacerbated by sharply: there fainting, pain radiating to the shoulder and the related impact of bleeding on the phrenic nerve, acute, sharp pain in the abdomen
Abdominal pain: when to sound the alarm?
In some cases, bleeding in the first or second trimester of pregnancy may be caused by not ectopic pregnancy, and other factors.
- Vaginal bleeding occurs within the first twenty four weeks of pregnancy
- Bleeding is a rare, episodic - brownish discharge to bright red spotting
- After the appearance of bleeding observed spasmodic pain in the abdomen or pain in the lower back
- The channel of the cervix (cervical canal) is closed (if the miscarriage is inevitable, to the listed symptoms of miscarriage
Miscarriage - can you protect yourself from it?
add disclosure of the cervical canal)
- Excessive, prolonged bleeding
- Distinct symptoms of pregnancy
- Education in the uterus multiple bubbles
Not associated with pregnancy bleeding in early pregnancy can be caused by:
- Cervical polyps, cervicitis
Cervicitis - can cause infertility
(inflammation of the cervix), cervical erosion
- Cancer of the cervix, vagina, vulva
- Urethral bleeding