Baby Massage - Is it necessary?
July 27, 2008
Massage for children is needed, especially at an early age. The fact that the majority of newborns can be considered only conditionally and healthy role in their recovery is played by massage.
What gives a child baby massage?
- Children under three years are often sick, this is due to the imperfection of immunity (defenses). In sickly children develop complications, even after the usual acute respiratory disease. Students have incorrect posture and flat, many of them suffer from chronic diseases.
- As is known, the child is limited to a year in traffic, and this adversely affects their physical and mental development. During the movement going improvement of the musculoskeletal system as a working muscle blood rush, she is better supplied with nutrients and oxygen. With the reduction of the muscles in their places of attachment takes place irritation of the periosteum, which stimulates bone growth.
- The training included the nervous system, normalization of the nervous processes of excitation and inhibition.
- Massage also fulfills the function of improving the sensitivity of the child, while the gentle touch to the skin he has a sense of comfort and psychological protection.
- Under the influence of massage accelerates the flow of lymph (tissue by accelerating the release of metabolic products), expanding the small blood vessels (improved nutrition of tissues), normal activity of the intestines (flatulence disappears, which is so often troubled kids).
Rules for massage
- Massage should not be carried out on an empty stomach or immediately after meals, and after a night's sleep
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
- Massage should be done in a well-ventilated room.
- Massage should deliver the child pleasure; I can not deal with a crying baby massage.
- Massage is an excellent preparation to the gym, so the beginning is always held baby massage
Baby massage - what its good for your baby
And then gymnastics.
- It must be remembered that the baby, especially in the first months, the skin is dry, thin, easily vulnerable. Therefore, first massage techniques must be gentle (stroking), then you can gradually introduce other: rubbing, kneading, vibration. Slowly increasing intensity and duration of the procedure.
- During the massage you need to spare the liver area and not to touch the genitals; pat at the back to spare the kidneys; when massaging the feet need to avoid shocks to the kneecap does not affect the front of the leg and inner thighs.
This shows a baby massage
In early childhood, along with massage exercises can be applied to six weeks of age as a means of strengthening and proper physical development of the body of the child. According to testimony special massage can be appointed in the earlier periods. Massage shown premature babies, in all cases, the backlog in the physical development of the child recovering from various diseases, rickets
Rickets - all about vitamins
, Underweight (but at a strong depletion of massage should not be done), tendency to obesity. Massage is widely used in pediatric orthopedic, neurological and surgical practice.
- Massage technique in children involves the use of all four classic massage techniques (stroking, rubbing, kneading and vibration). Stroking calm the nervous system and relaxes the muscles. This increases tissue oxygen consumption, increased metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
That is manifested by increased appetite, weight gain, improve the general condition. Stroking especially indicated when there is insufficient weight.
- Rubbing causes a rush of blood to the skin and its redness. It is produced by one or two fingers in the circumferential direction. Grinding is widely used in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- Kneading effect on deep-seated tissue, there is increased blood supply and nutrition, improves skin tone and contractility of the muscles.
- Vibration - energetic welcome, accompanied by shaking the underlying tissue, it is used only for special indications. It is indicated for children with overweight and to strengthen the spine.
This massage is contraindicated in children
Sick children massage is also needed, as well as healthy, he is by special techniques. But there are a number of diseases in which massage is contraindicated:
- all acute diseases (colds, infections);
- severe exhaustion;
- purulent skin lesions, subcutaneous tissue, lymph nodes and other organs and tissues;
- rickets during the height of the disease (increased fragility of bones);
- congenital heart disease (Severe);
- severe diathesis (allergic skin rash);
- large umbilical, inguinal and scrotal hernia.
Remember, health is formed in the first years of life, and in the future only bug fixes.
Toys for babies - that is necessary for your chubby little boy?
November 18, 2007
It is said that the game - it is a real children's work. Young children - a bundle of energy cosmic scale, and they are usually very active and mobile. They are motivated by one desire - to explore all around the world to know. Children struggling to find ways to power applications, they are constantly busy with some important work: something is pulled, pushed, dragged from place to place, pull, fill and empty.
But children need to develop not only the physical activity they need and intellectual stimulation. At an early age their curiosity sharpened, they tend to touch and investigate everything they see. Modern toys are made based on the results of extensive research on the development of children. Baby toys stimulate the development of abilities in the first months of life, when it begins to shape his personality. Toys made in view of the child's needs at every stage of development, from infancy onward.
A Guide for Parents
In the first six months of life, the child is in the role of pioneer. Toddler opens her first terra incognita - your own body, learning to use the hands, legs, eyes and other senses. These daily discovery of lead in kid's delight, every time he is happy to find the connection between cause and effect, and gradually begins to navigate the world. Children prefer toys that respond to their actions, favorite colors - red, blue and yellow. Therefore, the greatest joy in the kids toys cause simple design of bright contrasting colors. Toys should be light, soft, easy and convenient to use.
- Toys, make noise: high playpen with lights, flashlights and music and moving toy allows your child to observe the movement of toys and follow the lights.
- Interactive toys when baby learns to walk, he is still unstable on his feet, but, nevertheless, can not sit still. Buy your child a horse - it is easy to climb, and wheels provide stability. Interactive toys are often equipped with comfortable handles, holders for cups and bottles, baskets for things and an audible signal.
- Cubes and simple puzzles: a set of wooden blocks that are easy to pack and move in the pyramid - the perfect children's toy. The size of the cubes are usually adapted to the growth of the baby. Game cubes contribute to the development of fine motor skills. There are a number of interactive gaming model, with which the child quickly learn the alphabet (for example, songs with the letters of the alphabet, coloring, etc.). You can find a lot of blocks, through which many children learn to distinguish shapes and colors. Toys with surprise, floating toys, large light balls and plastic toys, which can go - that pets polutoragodovalogo age children.
- Musical toys: musical mobile toys, appropriate to the age and developmental level of the child can be found in abundance. In such toys are usually installed program with melodies of lullabies
Lullabies: universal hypnotic
from the popular classics to soothe a crying baby. Such toys harmoniously combine mobility and music. As children get older the color of toy may vary from black and white to vivid graphic design.
How to choose a toy
- The size of toys: toys for all young children, usually large, so that the child accidentally swallowed a toy.
- Sharp edges and protrusions: a toy should be streamlined, no sharp drones. This is very important because the kids love all the taste and pop into your mouth. There is always the danger of falling child a toy that can also be dangerous if the toy has sharp edges or protrusions.
- Carefully read the information on the packaging of toys: the label or package usually indicate whether the toy presents a risk to the health of the child. Typically, these warnings can be found on toys consisting of several small parts intended for children under three years. A similar warning on the packaging and there is electric toys.
- Volume control: if you buy a toy with sound, make sure that it is equipped with a volume control, as it is very loud toys can permanently damage the hearing of a child who at this tender age is still very sensitive.
- Toxic materials: when purchasing a painting set, make sure that they do not contain toxic chemicals. Make sure that they are perfectly safe, even if you accidentally fall into the baby's mouth.
The best toys for swimming
Toys for swimming - a rubber duck and a traditional and high-tech toys, created to meet the needs of the modern child. The pleasure of swimming will increase many times if the baby in the tub will be accompanied by colored ducklings, frogs, fish, rubber and other fun animals.
- Volume labels with the image of funny animals awaken interest in kids to swim. These labels are glued to the wet wall and can be easily removed when the wall dries.
- Bathing can be an hour of music, if you use the water toys, musical instruments (for example, water flute) and configure them so that they made different notes.
- Inflatable toys (such as circles, boats and even racing cars) will make bathing fun.
- Girls in bathing can take the game with the Bobblehead - ask your daughter to atone for her favorite doll and she must cease to be capricious. On sale you can find a bathing suit dolls, toy shampoo and soap.