The dowry for baby: diapers, oilcloth, diapers
August 2, 2011
Grandmother advises: Buy twenty-thin diapers, fifteen flannel. A friend said that the diaper can not buy. Whom to listen to? Head spin, and a children's store every little thing in the shopping cart asks. Here are the expectant mother is gaining, gaining ... and then it turns out that half can safely give to someone - not needed. It should not really so much.
Our mothers and grandmothers bought for thirty pieces of fine and twenty - warm. What else could I do if there were no disposable diapers, and baby peed like a modern, up to twenty times a day. Time has made adjustments. Some moms to do without diapers, but many stop at an intermediate version: Diaper buy in small quantities. To buy it is necessary to your child the number of diapers, consider the following factors:
- The use of disposable diapers. If you do not plan to put them on the baby, buy as much as recommended grandmother - a total of about fifty pieces. If you plan to use disposable diapers, the baby dirty diapers, and there will be little you can just buy them for a couple of pieces to be used in a crib, stroller, on the changing table
Changing table - facilitate the care of the baby
and for the campaign to the doctor.
- Season. In the winter need more diapers warm summer - thin.
Diapers come in several forms: thin, warm and disposable.
- Thin diapers are made of chintz and calico home safely, you can use well-washed old bedding or diapers that have fallen by inheritance - they are soft and less injure the baby's skin.
- Warm diapers are made from flannel, fleece and soft jersey. Traditionally used diaper flannel.
- Disposable diapers are made in such a way that the side facing the child - always warm, and the lower side is the oilcloth and does not leak fluids. These diapers are well used to visit the doctor, throwing after use.
- Grandma used only reusable gauze diapers. If you follow their traditions, it will take about twenty of these diapers are easy to do yourself. Take medical gauze, folded so as to obtain an equilateral triangle with a base of about fifty centimeters, consisting of four - to six layers. The edges are filed with a needle, over the edge, to the diaper did not lose shape when washed.
- Analogs of these diapers are reusable diapers, produced by some firms. They are more aesthetically pleasing, but require careful selection of height and weight, or the child can rub the legs.
- Disposable diapers are now the most common, are produced by many manufacturers, they must be chosen by weight, and in accordance with the peculiarities of a particular child. It is important to know that these diapers should be changed immediately after a bowel movement, but the child can go to urinate a few times. Some diapers are even equipped with a special indicator that tells my mother that you need to make a shift. After the diaper is removed, it is necessary to wipe the ass baby with a damp cloth and leave it naked on a clean diaper for fifteen minutes. If you follow this advice, the problems with diaper rash will not be the baby's skin will not suffer. Many parents put the baby to sleep without a diaper, and correctly received, as night urination reduced, and children usually urinate early in the morning. Knowing this feature, you can get a disposable diaper, or stacked in several layers flannel diaper.
They are now a dual attitude. If the baby around the clock is in disposable diapers, you do not need an oilcloth. If the planned partial use of diapers or decide to completely do without them, then oilcloth - irreplaceable thing.
It is better not to give preference to medical oilcloth - it is cold, and cellophane - it rustles, and special children's oilcloth, which can be white and color. One side of them resembles a gentle towel, and the second - a soft, neshurshaschaya oilcloth. These oilcloth can be repeatedly washed. Buy them need a few: in bed, in the pram on the changing table and for use at home - my mother often leave the child naked, enclosing under him only a oilcloth, of course, dressing up. Once the child begins to actively move, these little oilcloth lose its relevance. A mat in crib mattress will be protected for a long time.
The dowry for baby: large purchases
August 1, 2011
Approaching the long-awaited event - the birth of a new man, and parents start to think about acquiring a dowry for the baby. No consensus, each preparing his list of essential items for the baby, but some things occur with surprising regularity. And what for some is a key to the other has no value.
For many, the main acquisition, symbolizing the emergence of the child's home. Cots are:
- wooden, metal and plastic;
- rectangular or oval;
- on wheels, without wheels, on the arcs and the pendulum swing mechanism;
- standard and transformers;
- with movable wall with flip and without such a possibility;
- provided the organization with a manhole for the grown-up child.
You can pick up a crib in color, size, quality, material and method of use. There are also cots, playpens, and cradles. Cradles can be used a short time as soon as the baby will turn over - the cradle of time passes and the child was shifted to the crib. Many mothers do without beds, and not because of financial insolvency. So do those who have long-term breastfeeding. Nothing promotes lactation as co-sleeping, so these moms baby is sleeping in the parental bed to two - three years and then moves to a cozy couch, avoiding cot.
- Mattress - now used orthopedic, double-sided, with a summer party of coconut and winter - from holofayber.
- Bumpers - Special to crib bumpers, which protect from drafts and from the blows of the Child on the hard wall cots in a dream
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
. They significantly improve the aesthetic appearance of the crib. Is not compulsory purchase, many simply hang up if necessary on the edge of the crib blankets or quilts.
- Tent - a beautiful dust collector. If you buy - you need to be washed with the bedding weekly.
- Pillow to three years is not needed or used children, very thin (like a blanket).
- Quilt. They need more: warm for the winter, reducing thinner, as well as a pair of flannel for the summer. Sometimes separately bought a blanket for walks with the baby, is used only in a wheelchair.
- Bed linen - only two sets.
The choice is huge carriages. Before buying a vote the following parameters:
- Dimensions - if necessary to fit in the elevator and the car trunk.
- Wheels - if you are walking on the pavement - that's one thing, but if the forest - is quite another.
- The height of the basket above the ground - frustrating when run past a dog's mouth is at the level of the child's head.
- Season. If the primary use is planned in the winter - give preference Insulated boxes, and if the summer - using a simple transformer.
- Storage stroller - to fit in a hallway or a special place.
- Ability to change the winter summer box handy, sometimes parents just cost a stroller or pram buying convertible.
Some parents do not acquire a stroller, but several. One - basic, in which the child is walking most of the time. The second specifically for giving or for trips - simply, it was convenient to transport and do not feel sorry to leave in the suburban residence. Third buggies for recreation child during hiking. With such a comfortable stroller and public transport use, and implement a long hike.
- Mattresses are usually sold complete with her.
- Oilcloth on the mattress, just in case.
- Blanket for walks.
- Rattle - stretching.
- Cases on wheels - if the stroller will be stored at home.
- Convenient bag for small items needed for a walk.
- Carrying a child. For sale are usually included with the stroller. Very useful for moving children during the first two months, and in winter provides additional protection from the cold.
It must be chosen by the child's weight and height for the little ones - with the possibility of accommodation in a reclining position, strong and wide belts. Do not buy a car seat with the hands, as if it was visited in the accident, its protective properties are greatly reduced, although the appearance can be preserved completely.