Feeding a child of 1 year - strictly balanced diet
November 17, 2014
Feeding a child of 1 year shall include all the necessary food ingredients. That power is the most important factor characterizing the degree of the child's adaptation to the external world. Power determines the opportunities for growth and development of the child's body, the state of his immune system, the ability to overcome the difficulties and stress.
Feeding children up to one year
At the heart of the power of the child up to a year to be human milk. Gradually, over the years, human milk is replaced with normal food. Human milk is the natural equivalent of umbilical connection intrauterine period of development, allowing to preserve the most complete intimate relationship between maternal and newborn body.
Breastfeeding is the best kind of feeding a child up to a year. Human milk is ideally suited to the newborn, as adapted to the peculiarities of its digestion and metabolism. In the women's milk contains a sufficient amount of food ingredients necessary for growth and development of the child's first months of life. In addition, human milk contains antibodies to various infectious agents - they protect the baby from illness.
Clinical experience shows that the best mode of infant feeding
Breastfeeding - a personal choice
first months of life is feeding "on demand", that is when he begins to worry and cry.
Chest mother in this case is not only a source of food, but also a powerful calming factor. Over time, as you grow, the child begins to suck the milk longer, and hence less likely to require chest - there is the correct diet.
The fact whether the missing child breast milk, says the monthly weight gain. The norm is weight gain during the first month of life of 600 g, and the second and third - 800, the lag of these rules says underfeeding, in which case a pediatrician decide on the possibility of supplementary feeding baby breast milk substitutes.
In our time, it produced a lot of very high-quality blends, intended for the feeding of children under one year, which take into account the individual characteristics of the child. Matches milk (or dairy-free) blend for supplementary feeding a doctor. These mixtures can be used for artificial or mixed feeding.
Besides dairy baby food starting at four to six months, begin to introduce solid foods, which are gradually replacing the milk. With four months, the child is recommended to give first apple juice, and two weeks later - applesauce, beginning with a teaspoon. Total lures three - they replace the three breastfeeding. Gets the child and other foods that also was gradually replacing breast milk.
The first solid foods
Introduce solid foods - how not to be mistaken with a choice of products?
Children who are breastfed are beginning to show in five or six months, and bottle-fed two weeks earlier. By this time, the child should have set the mode of feeding up to 5-6 times a day with a night break. This vegetable puree and milk porridge. The second complementary foods introduced a month after the first - milk porridge or vegetable puree (which entered the first - decides pediatrician). Third lure - a fermented milk product is introduced in 8 months and gradually replace another feeding.
Power child per year
In the year of the child should receive food five times a day. The volume of each feed should be about 200 ml. If he was still getting to the chest, then it is given in the morning and evening. But more to the breast milk is replaced by milk or dairy products. Diet child per year must include a sufficient amount of protein, carbohydrates, fats, minerals and vitamins necessary for proper development of the organism. The total daily calorie child in 1 year is about 1200 kcal.
Sample menu for a child under 1 year:
- 6:00 - breast milk or a mixture of biscuits;
- 10:00 - porridge (alternate different - buckwheat, oats, corn, rice) 150 r + apple puree - 50 g;
- 14 hours - vegetable soup 120 g + steam burger (beef or white meat chicken) 40 r + stewed fruit toast 50 ml + 15 g;
- 18 hours - cottage cheese - 50 g + one-half of egg yolk yogurt + 150 ml + biscuits;
- 22 hours - or breast milk formula
Dairy mixture - selection of useful power
Feeding a child after a year
Another important factor is proper nutrition
Proper nutrition - the basic precepts of healthy food
and children after a year. On the second and third year of life the child grows even more intense than at the end of the first year of life. The child not only increases the weight of the body, its body is the improvement of the structure and function of the central nervous system, internal organs, immune system, etc. The child becomes more active, both physically and mentally, and this requires the intake of essential nutrients.
Therefore, when drawing up the diet of the child is taken into account the age requirement for certain substances, the number of meals, ways of cooking and taste of food.
Number of meals by up to 1 year, 5 years is 5, the daily volume - 1100 ml, the energy value - 1300 kcal. From 1 to 3 years 5 chetyrehrazovoe power, up to 1300-1400 ml per day, calorie - 1600 kcal. From 3 to 7 years chetyrehrazovoe power, up to 1800 ml per day, calorie - 2300 kcal.
Feeding a child of 1 year is the basis for its further growth and development.
The diet of the child in 1 year - that offer kid?
November 19th, 2014
The diet of the child in 1 year
Feeding a child of 1 year - strictly balanced diet
must be accurately balanced. This means that it must be present in the correct amount all the necessary body old child components: proteins (including built body cells, including immune), carbohydrates (energy source to work metabolism), fats, minerals and vitamins (to the metabolic processes proceeded correctly and actively).
The diet of the child up to a year
The diet of the child prior to the year consists mainly of dairy products, but gradually, to a year, they are replaced with conventional food.
The diet of the child from birth to 4-6 months - it is the mother's breast or formula milk. Maternal breast a child in the first months of life may receive randomly once cry. This is an ideal source of power, and sedative
Sedatives - take valerian and be happy?
. That is why a child who is breastfed is developing better than his peers who receive infant formula.
Infant formula for artificial feeding are matched by your doctor.
Modern artificial mixtures are available in two versions - for the first and second six months of life. The same mixture can finish feeding the baby, which is not enough breast milk. Such food is called mixed. In the store you can buy infant formula made known firms specializing in baby food: Nestle, Nutricia, hippies, Heinz, OAO Zavod children's dairy products (mixtures Agu) and others. Picked mixture pediatrician individually with consideration of the development and preferences of the child.
After 6 months of breast-fed baby sucks enough milk to withstand 3, 5-4 -chasovye breaks. During this period, one of the first feedings replaced lure (usually a vegetable puree). For bottle-solid foods introduced earlier 2-4 weeks. The second complementary foods introduced a month (porridge) and the third - in 8 months (kefir or yogurt). In addition, the diet of the child prior to the year gradually, at intervals of 1-2 weeks are introduced and other products that are combined with lures or human milk:
- 4 months - fresh and ready (especially for children under one year) apple juice (start with a few drops and make up to 30 ml);
- 5 months - fruit puree (mashed or grated apple from a jar) - with half a teaspoon of up to 30 g;
- 7 months - cottage cheese (30 g) and a special children's readily soluble dry biscuits;
- 8 months meat sauce (30 g) and egg yolk (half).
Thus, the child's diet in the year should include the most varied diet with five-time meal and the total calories 1200 kcal. In addition, the year of the child are usually weaned and replace breast milk or cow's milk formula
Dairy mixture - selection of useful power
The diet of a child after a year
From 1 year to 5 years old child continues to eat 5 times a day, the total daily diet should be 1100 ml, calorie - 1300 kcal. Here is his approximate menu:
- breakfast, 7-8 hours - rice (oat, buckwheat) milk porridge - 180 ml grated cheese - 30 g of tea or coffee with milk, a piece of bread;
- Lunch in 11-12 hours - vegetarian soup - 140 ml, meat sauce (fish souffle, meat dumplings) with vegetable puree - 50 g fruit juice - 30 ml, a piece of bread;
- afternoon tea in 15-16 hours - yogurt - 200 ml, cookies, apple;
- Dinner in 18-19 hours - cottage cheese - 50 g, yogurt - 120 ml, mashed potatoes - 50 g slice of bread;
- before bedtime
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
In 23 hours - kefir or yogurt - 200-250 ml.
The total amount of the child's daily diet of 1, 5 to 3 years should be 1300-1400ml, calories - 1600 calories at four meals:
- Breakfast 8:00 - omelette (cottage cheese casserole), rice porridge with milk (oat, buckwheat, corn), bread and butter, coffee or tea with milk;
- lunch at 12 o'clock - vegetable salad, a vegetarian soup, chicken meat steam with buckwheat porridge, juice, a slice of bread;
- lunch at 16 o'clock - yogurt and biscuits, apple;
- dinner at 20 o'clock - fish meatballs with mashed potatoes (scrambled eggs, cabbage casserole, casserole cottage cheese, herring with potatoes), bread and yogurt.
The total amount of the child's daily diet from 3 to 7 years should be 1800ml, calories - 2,300 calories at age 7 when four meals. Breakfast at this should be 25% of the daily diet, lunch - 35-40%, afternoon snack - 10%, dinner - 20-25%:
- Breakfast 8:00 - buckwheat groats (scrambled eggs), coffee with milk, bread and butter;
- lunch at 12 o'clock - a salad of boiled beets with sour cream (any vegetable salad), soup assembly on the bone soup (borscht, cabbage soup, bean soup), cutlets, meat (fried fish, potato casserole with meat, Beef Stroganoff in tomato sauce, goulash with vegetable stew), fried potatoes (mashed potatoes, stewed cabbage), stewed fruit, bread;
- lunch at 16 o'clock - yogurt (milk), biscuits (baking), apple;
- dinner at 20 o'clock - baked fish (cottage cheese casserole, meatballs with rice, meat), salad (shredded carrots, boiled potatoes), yogurt and bread.
The diet of a child later in the year and should correspond to the needs of the growing organism.