- Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
- Folk remedies
- The best anti-aging cosmetics
- Home remedies
- Means for care
- Moistening agent
- How to make money at home
- Tonic at home
- Whitening Mask
- Top care products
- How to stay healthy
Oily skin men
Unlike women, men have thicker skin, facial hair is growing, and more sebaceous glands than their more due to oily skin. While women are many resources to help them cope with the problems that arise due to oily skin, men do not.
Men with oily skin usually dirty and clogged skin pores, pimples and shiny skin, and wrinkles almost there. Oily skin in men is usually on the face, chest and back.
What causes oily skin in men
These reasons are not so many, and some of them do not need to worry, because they can not control. The most important of those factors which can be forgotten - it is hereditary. You can not change the fact that we are born, so do not even try. But there is a manageable factors. One of them, which people seem to forget - it's diet and overall health. Here are some things to keep in mind to improve the skin condition.
- Smoking may be the cause of excessive amounts of sebum. Smoking can also expand the pores, and they get more than they should be.
- It is very important on a daily basis the amount of water consumed. If a person does not drink enough water, his skin may be affected. It is better to give up carbonated beverages and replace them with water. A few weeks later the skin will feel much better.
- Good sleep is also important for the skin. The skin can suffer from those who do not get enough sleep. It becomes oily, and sometimes it leads to acne.
- It is necessary to pay attention to your diet. While there is no hard evidence that the health of the skin depends on the amount of a particular food that we eat. However, conducted studies that have shown that a diet based on sweet foods, resulting in deterioration of the skin. A diet high in protein and low in sugar good for the skin.
- It is important to clean the face immediately after a workout. Some people believe that exercise alone can cause increased oiliness of the skin, but the exercise is necessary in today's world, and if cleaned immediately after their skin, the skin should not be affected.
- The cause of excessive amounts of sebum can be stressful. Stress can also lead to the appearance of spots on the skin, but the stress is difficult to control. If there is an assumption that stress is a cause of ill health, then perhaps you should consider lifestyle changes.
If you have oily skin of the face
Oily facial skin - a problem both sexes
You are already well aware of all the associated disadvantages with this feature: the characteristic luster of the skin, acne and enlarged pores. In this blame excessive activity of the sebaceous glands, as well as the male sex hormones, which forced them to work in excess of the norm. If oily skin is causing you a lot of trouble, you know that you are not alone. It is the most common type of skin, especially among men who have sebaceous glands normally work more actively than women.
What goes wrong?
Under normal circumstances, your sebaceous glands play an important role: they produce sebum, which protects the skin from drying out and potentially harmful environmental effects. However, an excess of the male sex hormone dihydrotestosterone called may lead to the fact that the sebaceous glands begin to produce too much sebum. As a result of skin pimples and blackheads - typically, this problem is exacerbated by the summer, when the air temperature increase stimulates the activity of sebaceous glands.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of oily skin to be not so bad. Active production of sebum prevents premature aging, because the natural oils keep the skin supple longer and smoother. Moreover, after thirty summer activity of the sebaceous glands is reduced at all, and by the time a man with a bold type of skin usually look better than all the others - it is due to sebum, which for many years delivered so much trouble.
However, until then, when the production of sebum naturally not cut, you should use skin care products that cleanse the pores, treat acne and prevent their occurrence in the future. To keep oily skin under control, you should regularly clean the face of excess fat under the skin without drying it. Equally important to moisturize the face - for this you need to use special lotions or creams, which does not include oil.
- Clean the skin. Use mild skin cleansing agent for one person, and preferably twice per day. Carefully rinse them with plenty of cool water. If skin rashes appear regularly, use cleansers that contain antibacterial agents, such as tea tree oil
Tea tree oil
- Do not wash your face too much hot water, because sometimes it has a stimulating effect on the sebaceous glands. After washing, use a tonic - it tightens pores and helps to control sebum production during the day.
- Moisturize the skin. The fact that your skin is oily, does not mean that it does not need moisturizing. Applied to the face moisturizing cream or lotion, oil-free, at least once a day - after shaving.
- If your skin is oily only in the T-zone (collections, nose and forehead), it most likely refers to the combined type. To achieve the best results, apply the cream for oily skin only on those areas of the face, and the rest - a cream for normal or dry skin. It may seem that such treatments takes too much time, but in the long term, this will give a very good result.
- Use shaving gel instead of butter or cream. The fact that the gel is slightly stronger dry skin, and absorbs from the surface of the fat.
- Once a week, make a mask out of clay. Clay also absorbs the fat, purifies the pores and soothes the skin. Make a mask at least once a week, but better - two or three times, and after a couple of months you will notice that the skin condition improved significantly.
- Do not squeeze pimples. How would you have liked to get rid of acne, gather all his will, and do not do it. The only real result which gives squeezing pimples layman - is the spread of bacteria on the skin, because of which may be new pimples. Use the special gels, which are intended for the treatment of individual acne.
- Twice a week, use a facial scrub to prevent the accumulation of sebum and dead skin cells in the pores. It is especially important to clean scrub those areas of the skin where hair grows because there is accumulated dirt in the pores very rapidly.
- Use the matting lotions to immediately seize the condition of facial skin. These lotions are quickly eliminated from the surface of the skin excess fat, and remove the greasy shine.
- Select the quality tonic, and use it regularly. You can handle them all over your face, or only the fatty areas. Tonic refreshes and deeply cleanses the skin and pores.
- Carry wet wipes for oily skin and use them a couple of times during the day to eliminate excess sebum. They help prevent the accumulation of sebum in the pores and, as a consequence, to prevent the appearance of pimples and blackheads.
- Control stress. When you experience stress, the body releases hormones that stimulate the production of sebum. Try to meditate, practice yoga, or search for alternative points of view on the situation, which are sources of stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
- Keep your hands away from your face. This rule should be followed all - but especially those who have oily skin. In the hands of many bacteria, which are in contact with the face can cause pimples and acne. Therefore, touching your face no more than necessary, and only with clean hands.
How to care for oily skin
For oily skin peeling to do at least three times a week. Exfoliation involves removing the dead skin and excess sebum using special means for cleaning the skin, which may comprise a plurality of abrasive components. This detergent is applied to an abrasive sponge or a washcloth from lufy a circular motion on the affected skin and wash off with cool water.
To properly care for oily skin, men should use a mild cleanser at least once a day. You need to wash with warm water and detergent, to open the pores of the skin and hair follicles to remove excess dirt and grease. Instead of vigorous rubbing, to gently blot your skin dry with a clean soft towel.
After washing must be applied to the skin astringent tonic or moisturizer containing no oils. For oily skin should avoid the use of any means of oil-based, instead choosing products based on glycerol. Some astringent tonic can completely dry the skin, so you need to use these tools in moderation.
Caring for oily skin should avoid excessive exposure to the sun or in the solarium. Excessive amounts of UV rays can aggravate the oiliness of the skin and increase the number of spots.
If the skin has turned from a fat into a problem, you need to go to a dermatologist. By definition, problem skin is characterized by excessive amounts of acne, acne and ingrown hairs, and very big and contaminated pores of the skin, from which fat is released in compression and pus.
One should always use sunscreen nekomedogenny
Sunscreen is not just for the beach
Especially during use AHA or other type of retinol to combat acne.