Masks for centuries - how to keep young eyes?
May 7, 2009
Eyes - usually the first thing we pay attention, seeing a person, so it is important that the skin around them look good. The area around the eyes is very sensitive and find the right means to care for it is not easy.
Some women use for the skin around the eyes the same makeup as the face, but this is not quite correct. The use of special tools to help you age a long time to preserve the beauty and youthfulness.
Leather century in need of care
Caring for the skin, we do not forget about masks and how the skin age? For them it is necessary to use soft means which gently cleanse, and simultaneously moisturize and nourish the skin.
On sale there are many creams and masks for a century, but for such a delicate hones are better natural remedies. Regardless of whether you are using industrial or folk remedies, remember, the less pressure you have on the eyelid skin, causing them creams or masks, the better. The skin around the eyes is much less elastic than anywhere else.
In addition, it is the thin skin; there's little sebaceous glands, so there early wrinkles. At the same time the usual facial creams, tend to be too heavy for the age - the moisture is absorbed and the skin swells. Swollen eyelids generally a fairly common problem that can occur if you drink before bedtime too much fluid, sleeping on his stomach, sleeping too much, crying - and for many other reasons. With this you can handle using masks century.
Eye masks at home
- Apply to the eyelids cucumber slices. To be most effective pre-cool cucumber in the fridge.
- Hold the eyelids are very thin potato slices. This will improve blood circulation in the skin of the eyelids, causing the swelling will go quickly. Do not use fresh potatoes - it will give the skin a brownish tint.
- Cool the two used tea bags on the eyelids and hold for 5-10 minutes. It is an excellent remedy for bags under the eyes, as contained in the tea tannins and polyphenols have the ability to pull off the skin.
- Pour into a small bowl a bit of milk, soak cotton pads in milk, wring excess, and put them on the eyelids. When the wheels will heat up again, soak them in the milk. Continue for fifteen minutes. As a result, the skin becomes more elastic, and the whites of the eyes - more vivid.
- Dampen two cotton pads in chilled rose water, wring out excess liquid
How to withdraw excess fluid from the body - all sorts of ways
and keep the eyelids at least 20 minutes. This will provide nutrition and hydration skin of the eyelids, and will also help tired eyes.
- Drop a teaspoon of the night in the fridge. In the morning, before you apply makeup, gently massage the eyelids cold spoon.
- Lubricate drive a century warm olive oil. After 15-20 minutes rinse with warm water. If you do a mask before going to bed
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
Enough to get wet excess oil with a paper towel. This is a very good remedy for wrinkles.
- Regularly apply on the eyelid skin aloe gel
Aloe - its amazing healing properties
Vera. This should be done carefully so as aloe juice did not get into the eyes. The effect will be even better if before using aloe gel to cool.
- Crush in a small piece of banana puree
Bananas: the benefits and harms health
and apply it on the eyelids. Hold for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. Banana puree is also possible to mix a small amount of warm milk or yogurt. Do such a mask at least once a week to prevent premature wrinkles. When making such a mask, keep your eyes tightly closed. Ingredients are unlikely to cause eye irritation, but it could happen.
- Occasionally wipe the skin around the eye with ice cubes. Prolonged contact of ice with the skin should be avoided - rapidly move a dice for centuries and all. This reduces the edema and improves blood circulation in the upper layer of the skin, and thus prevents the signs of aging.
Steam baths for the face: an effective skin cleansing - Types
February 6, 2011
- Steam baths for the face: effective cleansing
Types of steam baths
A good appearance is largely dependent on proper skin care, and steam baths for the face - one of the oldest and at the same time the most effective ways of cleansing the skin. Mud, sweat, makeup residues accumulate on the surface of the skin, clogging the pores and lead to irritation and acne. Steam baths were used by women since ancient times for a variety of skin problems
The most common skin problems and their solutions
Steaming effectively opens blocked pores, cleansing the skin and removing acne. In addition to getting rid of dirt, steam stimulates blood circulation, and as a result the skin becomes softer, smoother and healthier.
Once the steam bath for the face is a small pot of hot water, which a woman bent over, covering his head with a thick cloth to steam does not disappear. Today, steam baths have become much more comfortable - there were, for example, special electrical devices much more easy to use than the ancient pots of boiling water.
Despite the variety of steam baths on the market today, all of these devices can be divided into two main categories: large and professional steam bath, which can usually be found in spas and simple device for home use. Among the latter the most popular portable devices for facial steam bath.
These devices are compact electrical device with a special water tank, which is before using the device must be filled with water. When the unit heats the liquid, turning it into steam. Rate of evaporation can be adjusted in its sole discretion, and direct the steam into separate areas of the skin.
Some devices for facial steam bath provide special tools for exfoliation and smoothing the skin immediately after processing it with steam. Such devices are easy to use, it can be moved anywhere thanks to its small size. Ultimately, portable baths for the face - a great alternative for women who are unable to visit a spa.
For best results, plain water can be replaced by herbal infusion, suitable for the skin type. For example, for dry or sensitive skin
Sensitive skin: causes and care
suitable solution with lavender oil and oily - a solution with lemon oil or rosemary. For skin prone to acne, you need a solution with lavender oil
The healing properties of lavender - not only pleasant aroma
or tea tree.
- The steam opens the pores, gently removing dirt and cleaning even the deepest layers of the skin.
- The steam stimulates circulation, making the skin look fresh.
- The vapor increases the moisture level of the skin, saturating it with necessary moisture.
- Steam Bath helps treat acne and allows you to conquer the symptoms of colds and stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
How to use
- Thoroughly clean the face in front of a steam bath to the effect of the steam treatment was greatest.
- Fill the container with the necessary amount of water.
- To steam bath require a towel, moisturizer, cotton pads, face mask and tonic.
- Turn on the machine and wait for the formation of steam. Once the pair started to come out, face-to-lean vapor stream.
- How long and how often you can use the steam bath for a person depends on the skin type. Oily skin is required steaming for 10-12 minutes once a week, and for normal or dry skin procedure can be shorter.
- After treatment facial steam complete the procedure, causing the skin moisturizer.