Cracked corners of the lips: why did it happen?
January 10, 2013
Cracks in the corners of his mouth - an issue that provoked a variety of factors, including the environment, personal habits, such as licking the lips, dehydration or illness. Typically, this symptom rarely could mean some really serious disease, but to determine this, you need to pay attention to the issue. What if cracked corners of her mouth? What are the reasons?
Causes of cracks in the corners of the mouth (external factors):
- cold weather
- dry and heat the air in the room
Other causes cracks in the corners of his mouth:
- an allergic reaction to a balm or lipstick
- anemia (low red blood cell count in the blood)
- breathing through the mouth
- colds (viral infection of the respiratory tract)
- deficiency of vitamins (especially vitamin group B)
- All these features individually and collectively cause crack mouth corners.
Cracks in the corners of the mouth in most cases are fairly harmless symptom that does not involve long-term complications. But irritated lips can cause the development of secondary infections, and fungal diseases.
- To determine how serious your problem may be, whether this symptom is dangerous or not, you need to answer a few questions:
- How long have you live with cracked corners of the lips?
- If you start to use lipstick - a problem compounded?
- How often do you have cracked corners of her mouth?
In rare cases, cracked corners of lips can be a sign of severe dehydration (loss of body fluids and electrolytes). Severe dehydration is a serious disease, even fatal, so it is possible to be immediately excluded, and take all measures to restore the body.
When the cause is established, you need to start treatment, thereby reducing the possible risks of potential complications.
Prevention and treatment of cracks in the corners of the mouth
Despite the fact that the cracks in the corners of the mouth are often not dangerous to health, they strongly interfere with daily life. If you have chapped lips corners, you will be hurt to talk, eat, smile and even at rest can feel pain. And as soon as you notice that you have chapped lips corners, try to immediately take action.
Today in the pharmacy you can find many products, which should help solve the problem. It is important not only to buy a tool that heals the skin, but which it will soothe the skin and remove the discomfort.
A common mistake of all those who cracks occur in the corners of his mouth - a constant moisturizing irritated area. In fact, if the cause of the cracks is not a trivial skin dryness and chapping, and Hale, who is accompanied by a viral infection, the first thing to do - to try to keep the mouth dry. Even the need to drink through a straw, so as not to wet the corners of her mouth, continuing to comply with these measures until complete recovery.
If cracks in the corners of the mouth should be excluded from the diet foods that contain acid (oranges, tomatoes) or have them very carefully. It is also important to make sure that there is no mechanical irritation of the area. If you wear braces
Braces: Proper installation - a pledge of a beautiful smile
or dentures, make sure they do not injure the corners of her mouth.
Cracks in the corners of his mouth as a sign of cheilitis
If the cracked corners of the lips, it is often this may mean Candida cheilitis, which is a kind of stomatitis
Stomatitis - to breath fresh
, Fungal infection of the mouth. This type of cheilitis
Hale - if sick lips
accompanied by painful cracks and redness at the corners of the mouth and in the lips themselves, which may appear sores, cracks, delamination.
A moist environment of the oral cavity creates ideal conditions for the development of fungal infection
Fungal infection: to prevent and defeat
. She settled in the corners of the mouth, forming cracks that are more irritated because the fungus is actively developing in this environment. This special form of the fungus needs moisture to survive, and without it, it can not exist. That is why it is so important to keep the place dry fungal attack that will destroy the fungus. After his disappearance, the place begins to recover lesion, the skin heals, the inflammation subsides. To speed up the healing process, it is necessary to use special antifungals, which dries the skin. This is the fastest and natural way to recovery.
Make-up for the skin of mixed type: the principles of beauty
January 14, 2013
Do you think that different areas of the skin of your face though belong to different parties? If some areas you have dry or normal, while others - fat, then you have combination skin, which require special care. And make-up.
Make-up for any type of skin starts with basic skin care and skin of mixed type is no exception. Before you apply makeup, it is important to balance the skin complexion, otherwise get a nice, smooth coating will be very difficult. Use the following guidelines to ensure that your combination skin was always ready for make-up:
- Cleansing. Twice a day wash your face soft tool that removes grease and dirt without irritating the skin. At the same time, avoid heavy cleansing creams, after which the skin may remain too greasy. Generally, combination skin is very well suited cleansing gels - they do not desiccate the skin, and do not make it too oily.
- Exfoliate - this is a very important part of care for combination skin
Recommendations for the natural care of combination skin
, Which quickly accumulate and dry dead skin cells and sebum clogging the pores. Twice a week, clean the skin with a scrub: Apply it on the face, and in a few minutes perform discreet circular massaging movements, paying particular attention to the forehead, nose and chin. To exfoliate very dry areas of the skin can be used scrub mixed with a cleaning gel - it will make the process more gentle exfoliation.
- Tonics are used to remove excess fat from the skin and the remnants of cleanser. If the skin on the cheeks is very dry, you can apply product exclusively on the T-zone. Use toning cotton pads made of pure cotton or own hands. Try, for example, tonic Equalizing Toner from SkinCeuticals. Before applying the moisturizer, tonic let dry.
- Masks should be done at least once a week. Combined skin perfect mask of kaolin and bentonite clay, which improves the skin without drying it and without causing irritation. Mask for Combination Skin Balancing Combination Mask by Pevonia purifies and stabilizes the fatty areas of the skin and moisturizes dry areas carrot seed oil and extract of green apple.
- Moisturizers. Although sometimes it seems optional hydration necessary for any type of skin. Find a good moisturizer for combination skin is especially difficult. Try, for example, a cream Balancing Combination Skin Cream from Pevonia, which not only helps to balance the different parts of the skin, but also slows down the aging process.
- Sunscreens are necessary for people with any type of skin
How to determine your skin type
Especially when you are exposed to direct sunlight. For combination skin is best suited sunscreen lotion, which included no oils.
The task of a foundation - even out skin tone and make flaws less noticeable. An excellent choice for combination skin is cream powder - it meets the needs of both oily and dry skin. This framework is applied as a cream, then dries up and creates a velvety, matte texture. To create a smooth finish, apply a cream powder with a brush in the direction of hair growth.
If you want to create a more dense coating, apply loose powder over the basics. Modern powders are often rich in moisturizing ingredients such as shea butter, and do not fit well the skin without accumulating in the wrinkles, and without creating a mask effect. Pressed powder is best used to touch up makeup throughout the day, and eliminate shine in the T-zone. Mineral Powder Foundation - also a very good choice for combination skin
Mixed skin - moisturizing rules
Because natural pigments not only evens, but also for many hours can prevent the appearance of oily sheen. Powder Supernatural Air Brushed Canvas SPF of Philosophy does not contain talc and helps to create the impression of a healthy, silky skin.
Because the owners of the skin of mixed type skin on the cheeks and cheekbones are usually dry or normal, they can be used both dry and liquid blush. For example, Retractable Blusher Brush from Colorescience - Loose Mineral Blush that fit well on the skin and create a realistic shades. Very naturalistic color can be obtained with the help of Blush Therapy DuWop - blush that leave on the cheeks and cheekbones are not only beautiful color, but also a healthy glow.
Professional make-up artists say that the ideal combination skin dry eyeshadow. Shadows from Stila - with a smooth texture and a high pigment content - easy to apply, shaded and well kept throughout the day. They can be used as a shadow, and as an eyeliner.
During the day on a mixed skin, as in fat, it appears shiny, so it makes sense to carry a cloth matting, as Blotting Linens from Boscia. They help easily remove excess oil and prevent a rash in the T-zone.