Tips for skin care after 50 years, that every woman should know
February 26, 2014
- Tips for skin care after 50 years, that every woman should know
Read any magazine article about skin care after 50 years, and it will seem quite depressing. Those things that happen to us when we age, can make you avoid all the sections of the beauty magazines. But there are proven tips for skin care after 50 years, a few good recipes and procedures that will fill after fifty years of wonders and beauty.
Probably hardly anyone needs a log to understand that skin cells after 50 years did not look the same in 20 years, and that if you wear a hat and protective SPF 40 cream every day, you would have looked like Nicole Kidman (though everyone knows that Nicole Kidman used Botox repeatedly). And it is unlikely you will want to listen to the plastic surgeon says your cheeks lose fat, the skin loses its elasticity, and skin complexion will become worse and worse.
The main purpose - just to look good for their age and be happy with my skin.
Apply sunscreen every day
Of course, it's tiring constantly hear about the importance of sunscreen, but if there was one rule of beauty, which would have to teach the child, this rule would need to apply sunscreen every day. There can not be started too late or early because of damage from the sun cause №1, because of which there are brown spots, wrinkles and skin cancer. The first thing that you put on your face and chest in the morning (in any weather) should be sunscreen
Sunscreen is not just for the beach
not less than 40 SPF. And you have to apply it during the day, if you are on the street all day.
If the sunscreen will be part of your daily life, you will be protected from a greater number of wrinkles, age spots, and even cancer. And while you do it, smear it with a thick layer on top of the hand. Dermatologists say that they can determine the age of the woman, looking at her hands. Let's put them in place, ladies and start using sunscreen. Keep it in your pocket or bag so that you could re-apply it after washing your hands.
Make sure that your cleanser and moisturizer for you
It is important to choose the cleaning, moisturizing and skin care routine tools created for your skin type. You do not know your skin type?
If you have oily skin
Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
, Consider yourself lucky. Studies show on oily skin appear less wrinkles. If you have sensitive skin
Sensitive skin: causes and care
You have to try all of your cosmetic products on the neck or hands, before using them. That means that you loved a few years ago may now cause redness.
You may have noticed, the older you get, the drier your skin becomes. As we age, our skin begins to slowly produce sebum and renew cells, especially after menopause.
Your skin is dry as the Sahara Desert - what to do?
To keep dry skin in the best condition, it is important to clean it using the appropriate cleaning agents that do not rob your skin of moisture, as well as to peel it on a weekly basis. Most importantly - you'll need to keep skin moisture throughout the day. A few tips to keep skin from drying out:
- Do not use hot water. It only deprives the skin oils. Instead, use warm water and clean the skin with cold cream, such as Pond's.
- Use a creamy cleanser designed for dry skin. No need to spend a lot of money on cleaning agents that will remain on your face for only a few minutes.
- Thick moisturizers and oils will help keep moisture in the skin. Apply them at night and in the morning under makeup.
- Exfoliate on a weekly basis. If you have dry skin
Dry skin: care and treatment
, It is likely that it is shelled, so you have to peel it on a weekly basis. For exfoliation, you can use a damp cloth and virgin coconut oil.
- To keep the body hydrated, forget about skin drying soap in the shower, and instead use a creamy body wash.
- After a shower, it is important to moisturize the skin. You can use creams (eg, Eucerin and Cerave) or oil (coconut oil and virgin almond oil).
Exfoliate - this is important
Exfoliation is a must, as we age. The outer layer - the roof of dead skin, and it becomes thicker with age, so you need to do exfoliation that could be formed over the new skin. It is best to make peeling the entire body and face on a weekly basis. Use a dry brush to exfoliate the skin of the body, before taking a bath or shower. You will notice that your moisturizer goes much more smoothly if you make peeling.
For the person best suited a good scrub. You can make it yourself from coconut oil, and brown sugar.
Face masks are optional during your weekly skin care, but they can make your skin wonderfully beautiful. They deeply cleanse and moisturize the skin. You can buy a good face mask or make your own. Best trample face mask once a week or once every two weeks.
Secrets of a dazzling smile - do not forget to visit the dentist
July 22, 2007
A dazzling smile can help smooth out many of the shortcomings and give the appearance of self-confidence. To make your smile is so, no need to put great effort - just look after their health and take good care of your teeth.
Beautiful teeth can only be a healthy person. Experts recommend for healthy teeth and body included in the diet as much as possible greens, whole grains and foods rich in calcium - it is cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, and so on. Avoid refined sugar, which is found in baked goods and a variety of sweets - it causes gum disease.
Brush your teeth properly
If you spend brushing your teeth at least two minutes, chances are you do not have to clean off all the plaque. As a result, the mouth bacteria begin to multiply, tartar is formed, there are other problems with the teeth and gums. Spend enough time brushing your teeth, do not forget to brush your tongue and gums. Also be sure to floss - it will do the work, which can not cope with even the best toothbrush.
Visit your dentist regularly
To prevent serious dental problems, you need every 6-12 months to pass a dental check. The doctor will check the condition of the teeth and make the teeth professionally cleaned - during this procedure not only removes plaque and tartar. If desired, you can also do professional bleaching - it allows you to make the enamel a few shades lighter.
Teeth whitening at home
To achieve the dazzling smile you can and at home. There are a number of simple ways in which the tooth enamel becomes lighter - although the effect is not as dramatic as after a professional whitening.
- Salt and lemon juice. Mix a little salt and lemon juice, apply the mixture on your toothbrush and brush your teeth as usual. Perform this cleaning once or twice a week, and a month later will be noticeably whiter teeth. Typically, the application of this method does not cause side effects, but for some people the impact high salt causes inflammation and bleeding gums
How to prevent bleeding gums: important rules
- Baking soda. This feature has long been used to whiten teeth. Mix baking soda with water in such proportions as to obtain a thick paste. The resulting mixture need to brush your teeth as usual paste.
- The rind of lemon or orange. Take a slice of lemon or orange peel and rub its inner side of the teeth. With regular use of this method, the teeth become truly dazzling.
- Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. To make this remedy for teeth whitening, mix a little baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, and apply the mixture on your teeth. Be very careful - hydrogen peroxide can not swallow. If it happened, immediately drink two or three glasses of water. This will reduce the concentration of peroxide in the stomach and reduce the risk of side effects.
- Strawberry - one of the most popular and effective ways to whiten teeth. Just cut the berries in half and rub their teeth and gums.
- At least twice a year visit the dentist. And do not forget to brush your teeth two to three times a day - not just a toothbrush and dental floss (floss).
- When brushing your teeth, pay attention to the change in color of the gums, bleeding, cracked teeth, sores or cuts on the gums or tongue.
- Use only high-quality toothpaste.
- Carefully use toothpaste with whitening effect and prevent the formation of tartar, as their components are sometimes increase the sensitivity of the teeth
Tooth Sensitivity - sudden pain
. While both of these types of toothpaste are safe contained in the bleaching agent hydrogen peroxide and phosphate composition pastes, preventing the formation of tartar, can increase tooth sensitivity to hot and cold food, sweet tooth to touch, as well as delamination oral tissues in some of people.
- Always use a good elixir for oral cavity to reduce the concentration of bacteria in the oral cavity.
- No regrets throw away your toothbrush as soon as it istreplet or lose shape. Choose a good brush with soft bristles. Never rub your teeth too hard, otherwise risk damaging the tooth enamel.
- Try to observe a balanced diet, which includes products of all five major groups (bakery / cereals, fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meat / fish), to provide the body with all the nutrients they need for strong bones, preserving the health of teeth and gums.
- To the extent possible, limit consumption of fatty and sugary foods, reduce to a minimum the consumption of products that affect the color of teeth (coffee, red wine, berries, some sodas).
- Snack on fresh vegetables, such as celery or carrots, to prevent the formation of plaque.
- Drink more water, reduce consumption of sugary carbonated drinks. When the drink carbonated drinks, use a straw so the liquid does not linger in the mouth. Juice diluted with water.
- Watch out for the consumption of milk. Milk contains a lot of sugar, so after drinking the milk do not forget to rinse your mouth or brush your teeth.
Beautiful lips, charming smile
- Sprinkle on the tongue or toothbrush a few drops of peppermint oil or tea tree oil to freshen breath and kill bacteria.
- To lips were soft, use balms that contain soothing and moisturizing ingredients, such as cocoa butter or shea butter, aloe
Aloe - its amazing healing properties
faith, maple (an antioxidant), tea tree oil
Tea tree oil
and / or vitamin E.
- Do not use oral hygiene products containing camphor and menthol, as they cause dry mouth, dry skin of the lips that makes you again and again to use this tool. Do not forget that the balm must contain sunscreen.
- For the treatment of lips, use topical retinoids. They seal the dermis and epidermis, prevent precancerous condition, and even uniform color line the lips and soften the skin. These topical retinoids also helps reduce wrinkles.
- At the age of 30 years can be applied twice a day to the area around the lips bleach (containing hydroquinone and / or kojic acid). These funds are bleached the sun spots, making them less noticeable.