Washing hair - seems a simple task, but, oddly enough, many people do it incorrectly. Meanwhile, the right hair washing helps prevent dandruff
Dandruff: where it comes from, and what to do
and various diseases of the scalp.
- Completely soak the hair with water. Avoid washing your hair with hot water, as it stimulates the activity of sebaceous glands and dry scalp.
- Squeeze into the hands of a small amount of shampoo (about one tablespoon), and gentle movements rub it into the scalp. Touch head just your fingertips, do not rub the skin too much. Massaging the scalp for one or two minutes.
- Completely rinse the shampoo from your hair. This is very important because otherwise the remains of shampoo on the hair will create a film that does not improve their appearance.
- Apply on the hair conditioner - from the middle to the ends. The scalp produces very fat, so it does not require air conditioning. Keep your air conditioner on the hair for one or two minutes, and then rinse it.
- Rinse your hair with cool or very cold water. This will make the hair more shiny and smooth.
- Dry hair. Wash the hair should not be considered complete until the hair is dry. In no case do not rub your hair with a towel. Use a hair dryer only when you are in a hurry. Experts recommend use a hair dryer, not more than twice a week, or regular exposure to hot air will eventually lead to serious damage to the hair.
- Buy shampoo and conditioner suitable for your hair type. Remember that hair at all different, and if some shampoo perfect your friend, for you it can be quite effective.
- If you have very oily hair
Oily hair: solving the problem of excess sebum
Before using the air conditioner, double wash them with shampoo.
- People with curly hair
Caring for curly hair - a remedy is right for you?
Avoid shampoos, which is composed of sulfates.
- If possible, do not wash your hair every day - it will make them more dry and brittle.
Recommendations for washing hair
Washing hair with shampoo - one of the essential procedures of hair care each person. Implement it is as often as necessary to clean hair and scalp - quite moist. This can be both daily and once a week, - for each individual. This frequency depends on the type of hair, degree of physical activity, the weather and even hairstyles.
One of the essential, but often forgettable action - sun protection. If you swim in the pool or body of water, be sure to wash your head to remove the bleach, salt or minerals, dried hair and make them brittle.
Those who have oily hair, or actively involved in sports is to wash your hair every day. The rest, as a rule, a suitable rare use shampoo. If your job does not include the physical activities twice a week is optimal. But listen to your own feelings, if the hair becomes dull and lifeless, and the scalp itches - it's time to wash the head.
How often should I wash my hair?
The required frequency of shampooing depends mainly on two factors: the type of hair and the environment in which you work. For example, in the summer it is recommended to wash your hair at least twice a week. Oily hair is washed two or three times a week, sometimes more often. This is especially true if your job somewhat dirty. If your work is more sedentary, rather than once a week. If the hair is dry, it may be sufficient and two times a week.
Frequent washing of the head, contrary to the opinion of the majority, does not harm the hair and does not cause hair loss. But the daily washing of dry hair
Dry hair: how to restore hair vitality?
As well as frequent and rough combing and blow-dry the abuse, can make hair brittle, which is often mistaken for a lost hair.
My head right
To apply shampoo properly and for the benefit of the hair, follow these instructions step by step.
- Wet your hair with hot water. As hot as you can.
- Pour shampoo into his left hand and rub it between your palms until frothy.
- Apply foam on the top of your head with your fingers and massage gently rubbing shampoo into the hair.
- Do not forget the forehead and temples - because these areas require special attention, as the most polluted. Rinse hair thoroughly, for at least two minutes. Complete cold rinse.
- Depending on the length and thickness of the hair, this process may need to be repeated for the remaining hair.
- One application of shampoo washes usually enough. But if your hair is very oily or dirty, the shampoo can be applied twice.
A few tips for better results
Before you wash your hair, massage it with oil ten to fifteen minutes. Do not rinse the oil immediately after the massage, as it stimulates the flow of blood to the head and warms up, helping to absorb the oil. It is best to wait for an hour or two. Such a procedure using olive oil is particularly suited for dry hair.
Do not try to put plenty of shampoo in one go - so you take it in vain. Wet your hair, pour about a tablespoon of shampoo in his left hand and distribute it on the head, massaging his right hand. Give shampoo foam, and then a little to absorb into the skin. Repeat the application where it is needed. Rinse with plenty of water.
The water temperature at the time of shampooing should be changed, starting and ending with hot so cool or cold as you can stand. Cold water closes the pores and gives the hair a natural shine.
After washing the head, in any case, do not rub your hair with a towel - it leads to breakage and tangling. Gently squeeze and wrap hair in a towel, leave it for ten minutes.
Gently comb hair comb with wide rounded teeth. Never use a brush on wet hair - it can pull hair and damage the scalp. Unravel the knots carefully, but slowly, starting with the ends and slowly approaching the roots.
Combing makes hair strong and shiny, but over how and rough combing harmful. If the hair began to fall out, the reasons may be as follows:
- serious prolonged illness
- sudden hormonal changes
- jar of Hearts
- high fever does not subside for a long time
- lack of vital substances in the diet.
To prevent hair loss, natural hair comb brush with soft bristles. Do not pull hard. Try to limit the use of hair dryer and curling iron. Salt and chlorine also harm the hair, making them stiff and dull. Swim in the pool or sea, wash your hair as soon as possible and rinse your hair with water and soda. If your hair is colored, the color is washed out not only natural: he gets rid of the hair dye. If you have a first gray hair, use henna and refuse resistant paints as long as possible.