The main secrets of perfect make-up: ABC Beauty - Eye Shadow
September 23, 2010
- The main secrets of perfect make-up: ABC Beauty
- Eye shadow
A well-chosen colors of eye shadow and mascara will not only draw attention to the eyes, but also to make them more beautiful and look - more expressive and seductive.
Choosing eye shadow, you must take into account the skin type
How to determine your skin type
- Powder Eye Shadow can be matte and pearl. However, we should not forget that the eye shadow with glitter because of the smallest particles of pearl "clog" lines and wrinkles around the eyes, emphasizing the signs of skin aging
Aging Skin: The three most common problems and their solutions
- Cream eye shadows are easy to apply, but stick to the skin is much less than the shadow of a powdery texture. To extend the "life" of cream eye shadow, first apply a thin layer of transparent eyelids powder.
Mascara provides a wide variety of formulas depending on the specific needs: you can choose mascara that makes the eyelashes longer, darker, thick or curved.
- Dark shades of eyeshadow visually make eyes deeper and therefore ideally suited only to emphasize the outer corner of the eyes or wrinkles on the upper eyelid.
- Bright shades of eye shadow to visually make eyes to come forward and make more of them. Owners of heavy lids should be applied shade lighter shade to the area under the eyebrow or upper eyelid itself.
Choosing color eye shadow depends on the color of the eyes, but opinions on the combination of make-up shades of shadows and eye color are different. Some makeup artists believe that it is best to choose a contrasting shade of eye shadow to separate from the eye color - it will make your eyes brighter. And here is the same shade of eye shadow - for example, brown shadows for brown eyes - eyes make more dull and invisible against the background of the person.
However, some makeup artists believe that the appropriate shade of eye color eye shadow, on the contrary, emphasizes the natural color of the eyes, so it is best by experimenting with different shades, choose the most suitable individual differences in the color palette.
Some shades of eye shadow suitable for everybody - beige, ivory shade, light gray, charcoal gray shades combined with any eye color.
All women can use brown or black mascara, although blondes makeup artists recommend to stay at the Brown. Choosing a shade of mascara, do not forget to take into account the shade of hair - the darker hair and eyelashes, the darker should be the color of mascara. To create a bright, original make-up suit custom shades of mascara - for example, blue or purple.
Apply powdery eyeshadow, you must use a special brush or applicator, but the cream eyeshadow is best applied with a fingertip.
When applying mascara to the lashes from sticking note some subtleties: dip the brush into the tube of mascara only once, blot brush cloth to get rid of excess amounts of ink, and then apply on the lashes neat moves from left to right from the bottom up.
Terms makeup - how to keep skin healthy and beautiful - Recommendations
January 21, 2007
- Terms makeup - how to keep skin healthy and beautiful
Terms and makeup mistakes: recommendations for proper image creation
Every woman is a unique make-up of trial and error. Finding the perfect image - this exciting experiment - never ends. Therefore, the fewer restrictions we encounter along the way, the better and more interesting.
However, unless there is no make-up of unwritten rules, which must comply with any woman? Do makeup secrets, or is it just a myth concocted by glossy magazines? Well, to tell the truth, no makeup taboo forbidding you to use a particular makeup ... but there are strong recommendations, how to use it. Here are some of them:
- Makeup should be applied only to a clean, well-moisturized skin.
- What would you do, watch what you are doing. Doing make-up should be in bright, even light, it is desirable, in the mirror.
- Mix and shade. You do not want to see the color transitions and line of foundation
Tone Cream: a pledge perfect makeup
. This "recommendation" As for all - and tonal foundation and blush, and eye shadow. Clear induced line under the unofficial ban. An exception to that rule is the eyeliner or eyeliner, but it depends on personal preference.
- Cheeked girls with a fresh complexion, do not use a pinkish tone foundation. Do not, under any circumstances.
- Particularly "cool" the combination of (I understand what you want) - circuit induced dark pencil, and bright lipstick. This style is popularly known as the "rubber doll." Scary.
When choosing a color palette makeup guided by hair color, not just the eye color or color palette suits.
Previously fluorescent shadows "not recommended" use of mature women and the elderly, as they emphasize wrinkles. Today, however, the composition of these shadows is so refined that they can make use of women of all ages.
Is there a strict distinction between day and evening make-up? Not at all (except if you are returning from a party at five o'clock in the morning - it is in the morning or in the evening? Life is full of mysteries and puzzles).
For eye make-up
Eye Makeup - expressiveness and modesty
Choose a shade of colors (if you are using several shades of shadows). Any shade of benefits from the combination of neutral tones - pink with brown or brown with a light blue.
You prefer to paint only the lips? Excellent. Use only concealer? Perfectly. Eyeshadow without any mascara? Amazing. Use lipstick as blush? Brilliant. She loves the shade of yellowish green color and you want to use them every day? For God's sake! All you decide.
The main secrets of perfect make-up: ABC Beauty - Lipstick
September 23, 2010
- The main secrets of perfect make-up: ABC Beauty
- Eye shadow
Choosing the right lipstick will help to focus and add a smile lips seductive.
- Moisturizing Lip Balm is usually colorless, but the delicate skin of the lips provides the necessary hydration to prevent dryness and cracking. Some lip balms also provide UV protection - for example, lip balm Kerstin Florian Lip Balm SPF 15 protects your lips from UV light and contains natural oils.
- Lip Gloss can also be colorless, simply adding lip gloss or lip to provide a translucent shade. Be that as it may, apply lip gloss can be frequently enough, because it is easily erased.
- Lipstick with shine ideal for creating evening makeup, providing easy seductive lips shine. This lipstick is not as shiny as a classic lip gloss, and is most suitable for young skin. Adult woman lipstick with gloss should be abandoned, since the effect of the light emphasizes the wrinkles around the lips.
- Matte lipstick lips ensures rich, intense color without shine. Before you apply the lipstick, you should use a moisturizing lip balm, because matte lipsticks tend to have the drying effect. One of the undoubted merits of matte lipstick is that it rests on the lips much longer than lip gloss
Lip Gloss, which increases the volume - an innocent deception
or lipstick with shine.
The tube shade of lipstick can look very nice, but did not approach the skin tone. The shade of lipstick can affect the appearance of the lips and teeth, so pick the right shade is very important.
- Warm and cold red tones. Warm red shades are distinguished by orange tones and although very nice look at the owner of the dark and warm skin tones, visually can make your teeth yellow. Cold red tones include the presence of blue tones and are suitable for owners of cold skin tones, possessing, moreover, visual "bleaching" effect for teeth.
- The bright and dark colors. Pastel, light colors visually make the lips more plump and dark make the lips smaller and thinner.
Right to choose the right shade of lipstick will help natural skin tone: choose lipstick should be one or two shades darker than the natural color of the lips.
The specifics of applying lipstick depends on personal preference - you can apply lipstick to your lips with your fingertip, using a special applicator or a lipstick in a tube. However, to create a clearly defined lip contour and applying bright or dark lipstick is best to use a special applicator.
Although lip liner is not necessary, thanks to him, holding lipstick on the lips longer. You should never use a lip liner shade darker than the lipstick - the best option is considered neutral natural shade.