Folk remedy for acne - help from nature - Infusions and decoctions
October 6, 2013
- Folk remedy for acne - help from nature
- The best
- Infusions and decoctions
Infusions and decoctions
Acne in adolescents were at all times, and traditional medicine knows a lot of money to remove them. This proverb says that a purely external means there is not enough to get rid of acne you need to cleanse the body of toxic metabolic products.
Folk remedies for acne for intake
As is known, acne is the result of increased secretion of hormones. With the decay of the body of a large amount of metabolic products that inhibit the metabolism and suppress the various physiological processes. Popular wisdom teaches you how to get rid of these waste products.
For this purpose, every morning you can drink fresh juice of carrots and beets. In order to get a glass of juice, the best mix carrot, beet, and apple juice. But there eating his thing: fresh beet juice should stand for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator, so it is necessary to prepare in advance. So prepare juice cleanses the body of toxins: half cup of apple juice and a quarter cup of carrot and beet. Take this mixture in the morning, half an hour before a meal. In this case the juice immediately absorbed into the bloodstream and enters the biochemical reactions that make up our metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
If a person, for whatever reason, does not tolerate juices, they can replace the tincture and decoction of herbs:
- three tablespoons mint leaves
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
pour a glass of boiling water and drink several times a day;
- in the evening to prepare a decoction of chamomile: a teaspoon of chamomile flowers pour a glass of boiling water, cook for 5 minutes over low heat, drain, refill to the original level and leave until the morning; morning without getting out of bed, drink all the broth; Treatment is carried out at least one month;
- Juice of acne: a large number of young nettle wash, mince, squeeze the juice through cheesecloth and drink double, starting with half a teaspoon and gradually reaching full teaspoon three times a day;
- burdock root, the root of Elecampane leaves of walnut, herb St. John's wort mixed in equal amounts, take a tablespoon of the collection, pour a glass of hot water, bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes, then cool, strain, top up to the initial level and take part cup 3 times a day;
- decoction of St. John's wort: teaspoon dried chopped herbs pour a glass of hot water, bring to a boil, boil for 5 minutes, cooled, filtered, made up to the initial level and drink a quarter cup four times a day.
Folk remedies for acne for outdoor use
And for outdoor use in folk medicine, there are many remedies for acne
The remedy for acne: a responsible choice
- in the morning instead of water needed to wash infusion of chamomile, calendula or St. John's wort, which is prepared on the basis of a tablespoon of dry powdered herb per cup of boiling water;
- at night 2-3 times a week, you can wipe the skin with a cotton swab dipped in lightly salted water; better to use sea salt, but you can usually;
- St. John's wort oil: a tablespoon of fresh flowers of Hypericum pour a glass of linseed or sunflower oil, is allowed to stand for two weeks, shaking occasionally; the result is an oily extract of red spots lubricate them;
- take a tablespoon of grated soap, add a teaspoon of onion juice and a tablespoon of vegetable oil, mix, put in a water bath
Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures
for 20 minutes, stirring all the time; when the mixture will become creamy, cool and lubricate the pimples (each) once a day, at night, in the morning washing with water; the mixture should be cooked before consumption on a daily basis;
- Mask of birch leaves: take four tablespoons of crushed dried birch leaves, pour a quarter cup of boiling water, cool and apply slurry on the face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water; Such masks can be done every other day for two weeks;
- face cleaning (once a week): a piece of cotton to moisten in water and gel for washing, dip first into the shallow salt (extreme), and then in the bread baking soda, and then apply the mixture to your face in circular motions, trying not too to press on the skin, leave for a few minutes, then rinse; pustular rash when such a procedure is not carried out only in the presence of comedones (blackheads) and is the prevention of acne;
- honey-lemon mask: Mix equal amounts of honey and lemon juice, put a dot on the abscess, let it dry, then apply again; You can add another layer of 2-3; after a while, rinse with warm water without soap;
- Potato mask for acne: a small potato peel, grate, add a little salt, half of the whipped egg white and a teaspoon of crushed oat flakes on a coffee grinder rolled oats; the mixture is applied to the skin for 20 minutes, then wash with warm water without soap.
When treating persistent acne and preventive measures are gradually yielding its positions.
Folk remedies for hair loss - are they effective? - Based on the type of skin
March 21, 2010
- Folk remedies for hair loss - are they effective?
- With regard to the type of skin
How to deal with hair loss, depending on the scalp
Human hair falls out and is constantly updated, but if they fall heavily, it becomes a disaster, especially for women. Traditional medicine has a wealth of experience in the treatment of premature hair loss, with its various natural resources of plant and animal origin.
Why the hair starts to fall
Hair - it's part of the human body, they are appendages of the skin. If a person is sick, it can not affect the condition of hair. Therefore, if the hair falls out, it should be fully examined and the cause of this phenomenon. Hair can fall at any intoxication associated with chronic disease (such as chronic gastritis or chronic tonsillitis), the impact on the body of smoking, alcohol, occupational hazards, and so on. Furthermore, the state of the hair depends on the nervous and endocrine systems. To radically improve the condition of hair is necessary to identify and eliminate the cause (or treat chronic disease), disrupting the growth of hair.
Not least important for the state of hair is proper nutrition
Proper nutrition - the basic precepts of healthy food
. If the body does not receive required for its development of nutrients, it violated the metabolic processes in which primarily affect the skin, hair and nails. So, before you go on a regular low-calorie diet, think about how it will affect your appearance.
What does the traditional medicine
There are many folk remedies for hair loss, proven for centuries. It uses natural remedies that work may not be as fast as a variety of chemicals, but more gently, without damaging the hair and scalp. Natural remedies are safer to use, they can be used for a long time without harm to health.
Traditional medicine in the treatment of hair loss always take into account the condition of the scalp (oily, dry, normal skin) by applying for a course of different types of skin different means. Restoring hair growth - it is always a long and troublesome thing, but beautiful thick hair worth it.
Folk remedies for oily scalp
For oily scalp may be oily seborrhea - a change of state of the skin caused by excessive sebum changes in chemical composition. At the same time the skin is broken, clogged ducts of the sebaceous glands, suffer from food of roots of hair and the hair starts to fall out.
Oily scalp must be dried (avoiding the head massage), then the hair will start to fall less, for that traditional medicine offers:
- four tablespoons of chopped oak bark mix with the same amount of onion peel, pour a liter of boiling water, put in a water bath and soak in it for an hour, then drain and rub into the scalp; rinse with water after an hour without shampoo;
- tablespoon fennel seeds
Dill: benefits and harms of fragrant spices
grind until smooth, pour a tablespoon of vodka and infuse for half an hour, then add two tablespoons of burdock oil; Apply the mixture on the hair on top of her head with a towel to close an hour to wash off the mixture with shampoo;
- raw egg thoroughly whisk, mix with two tablespoons of vodka and put on hair, close the top polyethylene and a towel for 10 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo;
- an hour before washing your hair to rub into the roots of camomile or calendula (the rate of one tablespoon per cup of boiling water, 30 minutes).
Folk remedies for dry scalp
Dry scalp is different: it is poorly supplied with blood, why suffer the hair roots - they lack the nutrients and oxygen. Traditional medicine provides for the prevention of hair loss when dry scalp to combine the use of different masks with massage (active rubbing them into the scalp)
- an hour before shampooing rub in the scalp (and simultaneously to the hair) warm burdock
Burdock oil - helps damaged hair
Then wash your hair with shampoo;
- castor oil, honey and sour cream (all teaspoon) mixed with two cloves of crushed garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
, Applied to the scalp (not rubbing!) For 15 minutes, then wash with shampoo;
- tablespoon of the mixture of crushed leaves mother and stepmother and nettle pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain, rub into the scalp and apply on clean hair, then do not rinse;
- dry white clay pharmacy diluted to the consistency of thick cream and put on freshly washed wet hair on quarter of an hour, then gently massage the scalp and wash off the clay without shampoo.
Folk remedies for normal scalp
In the normal scalp hair loss may be applied a variety of means, including irritating scalp (thus achieving improvement of blood circulation of scalp)
- two tablespoons of castor oil mixed with a tablespoon of vodka and rub this mixture into your scalp to hide his head with a towel for half an hour, then wash your hair with water without shampoo;
- Mix a teaspoon of brandy with four teaspoons of onion juice and six teaspoons of burdock root decoction (broth made from the calculation of a tablespoon of roots in a glass of water, boil for 15 minutes), rub into the scalp for 15 minutes, then rinse with shampoo;
- hair roots can be fed with natural masks: gruel of berries or fruits (e.g., strawberry, tomato, etc.) cover the hair roots and to keep the mask 15 minutes, then wash head.
Care should be permanent head, only the hair will be truly healthy and beautiful.