Bezsulfatnye shampoos - cosmetic details - Stamps
November 9, 2014
- Bezsulfatnye shampoos - cosmetic details
Stamps bezsulfatnyh shampoos
Today bezsulfatnye shampoos produced by many large manufacturers of cosmetics, including, L'oreal and Aveeno. However, there are brands that specialize exclusively in the production of shampoos; often their products are, moreover, is consistent with the principles of organic and so-called "green lifestyle", including, not tested on animals. The most popular brands of shampoos are:
- Pureology. The company produces mainly bezsulfatnye shampoo for colored hair. They contain antioxidants and UVA / UVB filters, which help to maintain a long bright, saturated color. It can hardly be called uniquely bezsulfatny best shampoo, but Hydrate Shampoo line of the brand, no doubt, among the leaders. He gently cares for colored and dry hair, nourishes the cells of their moisture, making hair softer, smooth and shiny. Among its ingredients - peppermint extract
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
Sage - cvyaschennaya grass
and rosemary, which beneficially affect the condition of hair and scalp. The line titled Precious Oil enters the product, which the producers named shamp'oil - a cross between a shampoo and hair oil. From conventional shampoos, he has a high concentration of oils, in particular sunflower seed oil, which gives the hair softness and coconut oil, which revitalizes dry, lifeless hair. Despite the popularity and effective advertising Pureology independent experts have repeatedly noted that, although this brand shampoos do not contain sulfates, they contain a lot of artificial ingredients, so they can hardly be called a truly organic. However, they are still quite good bezsulfatnymi shampoos, but with a fairly high cost;
- DermOrganic. Under this brand are manufactured shampoos and skin care products, which contain argan oil. This rare and valuable product that is obtained from the argan fruit, which grows only in certain parts of Morocco and Algeria. Given this, it is no wonder that shampoos DermOrganic are expensive, but, according to many buyers, the quality justifies the high price;
- John Masters Organics. This manufacturer can find a wide range of bezsulfatnyh shampoos for different hair types. It is composed of components such as aloe extract
Aloe - its amazing healing properties
, Proteins and amino acids, papaya extract, honey, panthenol, and the like;
- Jonathan Product produces shampoos and other hair care products, which, according to the manufacturer, do not contain sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and are 100% vegan (ie, they are not tested on animals and the conditions of their production as much as possible safe for the environment). In the shampoo Jonathan Product vegetable oils, vitamins, algal extracts, and fruit;
- Kiss My Face. Without exception, all of the brand shampoos are bezsulfatnymi. The range of Kiss My Face shampoos can be found for everyday use (Whenever shampoo), to give the hair volume (Big Body Shampoo), for damaged and dry hair (Mistreated Shampoo). Most, though not all, of the ingredients of the brand shampoos are substances of plant origin;
- Natura Siberica - is a Russian manufacturer of natural, organic cosmetics, which is already quite well known in his homeland, and gradually gaining popularity in other countries, although it is, and can not compete with the leaders in this market segment as Pureology, Kiss My Face, and others. Bezsulfatnye shampoo Natura Siberica made using ingredients that are grown on the territory of Russia; among them - lungwort, lemongrass, sea buckthorn, creeping cedar, and so on;
- DevaCurl. Shampoos this brand are specially designed for curly, thin and damaged hair. They do not contain sulfate, parabens or silicones. DevaCurl relies on a high concentration of vitamin C, extract of orange peel, and essential oil of lemon - these ingredients nourish the hair loose and give a cheerful fragrance shampoo, so take a shower in the morning is even nicer.
Here are a few shampoos bezsulfatnyh from different manufacturers:
- L'Oreal Paris EverPure Smooth Shampoo - a good shampoo from a company that rarely lets bezsulfatnye means for hair care. It is suitable for those who dyes his hair or have recently been doing hair straightening - this shampoo nourishes hair efficiently and gently, restoring the structure and giving them a natural shine. Fans of organic cosmetics, he absolutely will not work, but all the others can assess the optimal ratio of price and quality of this product from the cosmetic industry giant L'Oreal;
- Naked Shine Hydrating Shampoo. The composition of this shampoo contains extracts of mallow and honey, which is saturated with moisture and nutrients damaged, weakened hair, and gradually returned to their health, strength and shine. Like many other bezsulfatnye shampoos, foams bad this shampoo, but despite this, he cleans the hair and gives it a light, discreet aroma of herbs;
- Bumble and Bumble Straight Shampoo. This bezsulfatny shampoo designed for the care of stiff climbing, pushing hair. Over time, it makes the hair noticeably more docile, soft and smooth. Besides, it contains substances that remain after shampooing the hair, and are activated by exposure to heat, whereby it will be easier to lay hair or straightened by means of ironing;
- Aveda Invati Exfoliating Shampoo cleanses and exfoliates perfectly the scalp and stimulate hair growth. Contained in this shampoo and milk thistle extracts of millet deeply nourish the skin and hair follicles, so hair grow healthier and more beautiful;
- L'Occitane Radiance & Colour Care Shampoo. The composition of this shampoo bezsulfatnogo includes essential oils of geranium, bergamot, rosemary and cedar wood, grape seed extract and sunscreens. Shampoo is specially designed for colored hair, but it will suit everyone who wants to protect their hair from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation and heat styling;
- Yes To Carrots Fragrance Free Baby Shampoo - this child bezsulfatny shampoo, hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
Sensitive skin: causes and care
And does not cause tears and burning at the Eye. Among its ingredients - vitamin E, extracts of calendula and melon, pumpkin seed oil.
- Yes to Carrots Nourishing Hair Shampoo - Daily Conditioner with keratin, which is the source of the extract of carrot as well as the Dead Sea minerals. Like other products from Yes to, this shampoo contains ingredients of vegetable origin and, according to the producers is 99% natural.
Oily skin treatment and daily care - Diet
July 28, 2013
- Oily skin treatment and daily care
- Home remedies
Diet for Oily Skin
Special diet for people who suffer from seborrhea, does not exist. But compliance with certain principles of nutrition helps to reduce symptoms of the disease.
Foods that can trigger acne and seborrhea increased symptoms include:
- Pastries and sweets: candy, sugar, any baked goods, ice cream, carbonated soft drinks and juice. Instead, these products are recommended to consume fruits and dried fruits, honey, herbal and green teas;
- Nuts: hazelnuts, almonds
Use almond: Fertility symbol of peace
, Pistachios, peanuts, brazil and walnuts. You should not completely abandon them, since these products contain zinc, which is needed for healthy skin
Healthy skin - daily program for skin care
. Therefore, it is best to eat nuts in small quantities and to give preference to non-fried;
- Meat. If there are signs of seborrhea is desirable to eat chicken, turkey and rabbit;
- Fatty dairy products. Preference should be given yogurt that contain live lactic acid bacteria;
- Fatty and fried foods. People suffering from seborrhea
Seborrhea - a violation of the sebaceous glands
Should renounce the use of deodorized, refined and hydrogenated oils for cooking. Vegetable oils cold-pressed will be much more useful;
Eating chocolate is often provokes the appearance of acne. This phenomenon is due to the high content of the milk product and sugar and cocoa itself does not lead to increased symptoms of seborrhea. Therefore dark chocolate
Bitter chocolate: the benefits and harms health and beauty
no harm, but they should not be abused.
With food a person should get enough minerals (calcium, potassium, chromium, selenium and zinc) and vitamins A, C and group B. milk products are rich in calcium, phosphorus is found in fish, eggs, cheese and cottage cheese. Potassium is available in prunes, raisins, dried apricots and cabbage, and the lack of chromium can be replenished, if you regularly consume beef liver and legumes.
Corn flour, bran, and meat are rich in vitamin B. The fiber, which is found in fruits, vegetables and grains, improves intestinal motility. Salmon, tuna, mackerel and sardines because they contain fatty acids and Vitamin A helps skin stay healthy. Seborrhea and its complications need to eat at least three or four times a day. Products are best boiled, baked or process steam.
Diet is an important factor in the treatment and prevention of oily skin.
- Foods rich in protein and limit sugar and salt, should form the basis oily skin.
- Green leafy vegetables and fresh fruits contain high amounts of vitamins and other essential trace elements and help to improve the skin condition.
- Any deficiency of minerals and vitamins you need to fix, taking supplements and sticking to a balanced diet.
- Sources of vitamin B5 and B2, such as wheat germ, whole grains, beans, nuts and buckwheat will help rejuvenate the skin.
- We need to consume a lot of water, as well moisturized skin is less prone to fat and infection.
- High intake of water also flushes out toxins that are present in the body.
- In the diet should avoid fats, especially food prepared on unhealthy fats, such as fried and highly processed foods.
- Healthy fats, such as seafood and nuts, are good for the skin and can be used in moderation.
- Cooking food better without oil - boiled or steamed and not fried. If you can not cook without oil, it is best to put out or cook on the grill.
Junk food can be a major cause of unhealthy skin and should be avoided, as well as alcoholic beverages.
- Smoking is bad for oily skin, and even in other types of skin, as it causes expansion of the pores and skin health worsens.
- Regular cleaning and a full body massage can stimulate blood circulation and rejuvenates the skin.
- Supplements containing gamma-linolenic acid and omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial to the skin. They strengthen skin cells and improve the skin's moisture content.
- Sleep is important for the recovery of the body, so it is very important to get enough sleep.
- The exercises will also benefit the skin as improve circulation and cleanse the skin.