Water aerobics: exercise for dieters not sweating
December 12, 2012
- Water aerobics: exercise for dieters not sweating
- Effective training
- For arthritis sufferers
Water aerobics suits people of all ages, people with various diseases and injuries, as the exercise in the water is much more forgiving than on the ground. Immediately it is worth to mention that not sweating at aqua aerobics is unlikely to succeed; however, due to the fact that the water washes away the sweat and cools the body, you will feel that you almost do not sweat. However, the exercises performed in the water aerobics classes are very effective for perfectly healthy people, and for those who suffer from diseases such as multiple sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis - whether in remission?
Arthritis - a variety of forms and complications
Stretching before exercise helps prepare the muscles to the load. This is necessary even before water aerobics, despite the fact that it is associated with a minimum pressure on the body tissue. It is also important to perform stretching exercises after training to relax the body and reduce the possible muscle pain.
Face the pool wall, hold hands over the edge or the railing, and do the right foot step back. Wherein both feet must be fully in contact with the bottom surface of the pool. Bend your left leg and torso forward, feeling the stretch calf muscles of the right leg. Lift arms straight up, to stretch the muscles of the arms, back and stomach. Clasp your hands together in the lock and tilt them in different directions - so you stretch your triceps. Change legs and repeat.
Remember, doing stretching exercises
Stretching exercises - Be careful
, Stop immediately if you feel discomfort, and even more - the pain. In no case do not need to overcome the pain - it can lead to serious damage to the muscle.
Exercises for the feet
The natural resistance of the water promotes fine leg muscles, which during the water aerobics classes
Water aerobics classes - a medicine and a source of pleasure
almost constantly in the water.
Try marching in place, standing waist or chest in water, walk along the pool, making it very wide steps and actively moving hands.
Follow kicks, alternately lifting his feet and as high as possible. Raise legs straight ahead, left, right, and back. Always make sure that your back is straight - it will help prevent back pain.
Exercises in deep water
Exercises in deep water are recommended, as a rule, people with moderate physical training, so how to move, unable to get to the bottom of your feet, it is difficult. If you do not feel comfortable enough at depth, wear a floating zone.
Perform each exercise "bicycle", moving his hands in the water as when riding a bike, and it is not moving his hands. You can, on the contrary, perform a circular motion with his hands, and did not move his legs. Try to raise both two legs, keeping the balance with his hands.
Start this exercise standing in water up to his chest. As with the women on the ground, keep your head straight, push your shoulders back and slightly tilt the whole body forward. The first two minutes of jogging slowly and short steps. For the next two minutes to make wider steps and actively work with their hands, running at a moderate pace. Then, two minutes of running as quickly as possible, very intensively moving his arms and legs, but do not forget to keep your back straight. After this run two minutes at a moderate and still two minutes - at a slow pace. Repeat this cycle from two to four times.
Cross-country skiing in the water
This exercise like running, but its implementation is necessary to keep the legs straight and move the arms and legs as you ski. Stick to the same cycle: two minutes at a slow pace, two - in moderation, and two more - in a fast, and so on. Can you repeat the cycle 2-4 in a row, or perform the exercise for 30-40 minutes at a moderate pace. Your task - to increase heart rate and maintain it for a certain length of time.
This exercise should also be followed, standing in water up to his chest. Select the line marking on the bottom of the pool or "swipe" a fictional hell, and jump through it. Moving help himself with his hands. Keep your feet together and when to jump the line at the same time lift them and bend at the knees. Landing on your toes. To jump back can turn around or jump backwards. Also you can jump sideways on one leg. Jumping can be made at intervals, varying intensity every two minutes.
Accessories for water aerobics
With devices such as a beach ball or a board for swimming, you can significantly increase the complexity of the exercises that you perform on the water aerobics classes. Very effective akvaperchatki making virtually any exercise in the water more difficult. You can also use a noodle, weights and special water simulators, which are in some pools.
Aqua - to train intensively and with pleasure
December 11, 2012
Aqua - exercises that slim and refreshing
You can burn more than 300 calories in 30 minutes, and do not feel like you are sweating, do not suffer from shortness of breath and not to dream about how to quickly finish and relax. Of course, you will sweat, but with the water barely notice it. The pool can get intense cardio and aerobic exercise, and it does not necessarily swim - aqua is suitable even for those who do not know how to float.
How to increase the calories in the classroom aqua
Before you start to perform any exercise, tighten your abdominal muscles - it will not only burn more calories, but also to maintain balance. Keep your abdominal muscles all the time to do the exercises, but breathing normally.
- Move as quickly as possible to increase the heart rate. In addition, the more repetitions you have time to do in each set, the more calories you spend. However, the rate of increase is not enough to lose control over their movements.
- Buy player, which you can listen in the pool, and exercise a fast, fun, motivating your tunes.
- For aqua classes you will need:
- Swimming pool, where you can stand at least up to their necks in water.
- Elastic band.
- Waterproof watch timer.
- Begin each workout with a warm-up period of at least two minutes. At that time, can perform stretching exercises
Stretching exercises - Be careful
, Run, swim or heat up in other ways. After training should also be in a couple of minutes to perform stretching exercises.
The duration of the training described here is about 32 minutes, but you can change it at will.
- Exercise for muscles of the legs, shoulders, upper back and abdomen. Stand with both feet on the elastic band, her left hand grab the right hand and the right - to the left arm. Move aside the right foot, and at the same time, pull the handle tape to the shoulders. Return to the original position, move aside the left foot, and pulling the handle to the shoulders to increase the resistance. Perform each exercise for one minute.
- This exercise develops the muscles of the legs, arms, stomach and buttock muscles. Stand with both feet on the elastic band, spreading them slightly wider than shoulder width, and keep your hands handle tape. Squat as if you sit on an imaginary chair, so that his knees almost directly over your toes. Hold this position for several seconds then stand up while lifting your arms straight over your head and pulling the elastic band. Continue the exercise for one minute.
- The exercises for the muscles of the chest, shoulder and belly. Lunged right foot forward so that between the left foot was the distance of 60-90 cm. Left foot put on the elastic band and ribbon handles keep hands bent at the elbows at chest level. Stretch your arms in front of him, pulling on the tape. Return to starting position. Repeat the same procedure for one minute, then lunge left foot, stand on the right tape, and do the exercise one more minute.
- Exercise for muscles in the arms, shoulders, back, abdomen and legs. Stand on the bottom of the pool, take the elastic band over the handle, and lift the arms straight over your head. Wrap the tape around the wrists so that it was stretched between his hands tight enough. Bend your left leg and lift it up. Lower the arms to shoulder level while stretching the elastic band in hand, squeezing shoulder blades, lowering the left leg and raising the right. Repeat the exercise for one minute.
- Exercises for glutes and abdominal muscles. Get up to 60 cm from the wall of the pool, stand with your feet hip-width apart and place your hands on the wall. Lift your left knee to your chest, bending your back and abdominal muscles straining. Then, straighten your left leg and take it back, straining glutes. Repeat this movement 30 seconds. Change legs and do the exercise for 30 seconds.
- The exercises for the muscles of the legs, abdomen and buttock muscles. Stand to the left side wall of the pool and lay on her left hand and right hand, lift above his head. Raise your right leg in front of you at waist level, then move it back, straining glutes. Repeat for 30 seconds. Then turn to the right side wall of the pool and do the exercise left foot for another 30 seconds.
- Run along the swimming pool, raising his knees and his hands moving rapidly. To load was more serious, you can use akvaperchatki. Continue to run for one minute.
- Stand on the bottom of the pool, legs spread shoulder-width apart. Sit down, keeping your back straight, and then jump, lifting direct hands over his head and lifting his feet from the bottom. Landed softly and then bend your knees. Continue the exercise for one minute.
Perform four cycles, each consisting of 8 exercises described herein.