- Poison mushrooms - do not get caught on the hook
What poisons contained in mushrooms
The current starting toxic plants, including fungi, are different chemical compounds that are predominantly alkaloids, glycosides, plant soaps (saponins), acids (hydrocyanic acid, oxalic acid) and others.
Alkaloids are complex organic compounds containing carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen. These salts are well soluble in water and are rapidly absorbed in the stomach and intestines. Glycosides easy to fall into the carbohydrate (sugary) part and several other toxic substances.
How does poison mushrooms
Poisonous mushrooms often selectively act on a particular organ. Thus, there are fungi, toxins which affect primarily the central nervous system, heart, liver, stomach and intestines, and so on. But some mushrooms are toxic to not one, but on many organs and body systems. Yet even in this case, the selective effect on specific organ always appears earlier and at a lower dose of poison.
Typically, the poison mushroom absorbed into the blood in the lower intestine, some of which irritate the mucosa, thereby enhancing the absorption of the venom. In acute mushroom poisoning often develops toxic damage to the gastrointestinal tract (gastroenteritis). Poison mushrooms is an irritant to the mucous membrane of the stomach and intestine: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. At the same time under the influence of poison mushrooms is bleeding into the wall of the stomach and intestines (haemorrhagic gastritis and enteritis).
Poisoning pale toadstool
Pale toadstool contains toxic alkaloids falloin, phalloidin, Amantino. 100g fresh mushrooms or 5 g of dry phalloidin contained 10 mg and 13 mg of 5 Amantino (lethal dose Amantino - 0 1 mg / kg weight of human being). These poisons are not destroyed by heat treatment and drying, are rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract into the blood and collected (deposited) in the liver.
Yad pale toadstool has a toxic effect on the liver, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract by acting directly on the cells of these organs, damaging them and causing the dissolution of the membrane of the cells themselves (autolysis).
The first signs of poisoning appear within 6-24 hours after ingestion, pale grebe. This uncontrollable vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea (including bloody), severe weakness, a violation of water-electrolyte balance, acute heart failure with a sharp decrease in blood pressure
Blood pressure - dangerous if his swing?
(collapse), acute psychosis with hallucinations (patients see, hear, feel what is really there). At 2-3 days increased liver and spleen, the skin becomes yellow (jaundice). Kidney refuses to work - hardly stands out urine, and together with it and poisons. There comes a coma. Very hard pale toadstool poisoning occur in children.
The first aid to be given to such a patient is to gastric lavage (a few times to clean water) and purgation
Colon Cleansing - How to put an enema?
(enema). In the first day of blood purification is carried out by hemodialysis
Hemodialysis: artificial kidney
(through the apparatus "artificial kidney") and hemosorption (removal from the blood of a variety of toxic products by passing the blood through a special device in the artificial filter consisting of adsorbents (such as activated charcoal), which are easy to absorb and precipitated the large molecules of toxins).
Poisoning fly agaric
Poisonous mushroom are the active principle alkaloid muscarine and muscaridine that are destroyed by heat treatment. These alkaloids act primarily on the nervous system.
After 1-6 hours after eating a person has nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea. Then join sweating, salivation, cough (bronchial secretions also accumulated a lot), blueness of the skin, delirium, hallucinations, convulsions and loss of consciousness. Pupils are narrowed.
Treatment consists of gastric lavage, enema. The hospital patients were forced diuresis: intravenous plenty of fluids and diuretics, causing toxins, together with the liquid removed from the body.
Poisoning lines and morels
Morels and gelvellovuyu lines contain acid which is destroyed by heat treatment. Poisoning develops after eating bad-cooked mushrooms.
Gelvellovaya acid causes the development of hemolysis (destruction of red blood cells) in the blood, thereby appear vomiting, abdominal pain
Abdominal pain: Types and Symptoms
Diarrhea, urine red (with a large amount of hemoglobin released in the destruction of erythrocytes). There is damage to the liver and kidneys.
Treatment: gastric lavage, enema, forced diuresis.
Mushrooms collected independently in the forest - it is always a source of increased danger.