Diet for weight gain: to transform the quality of the number?
October 2, 2011
In the last century the weight was considered an indicator of the health of more than weight - more health. Confirmation of this can be found by looking at the paintings of artists of the time - all beauties depicted on them, to put it mildly, in the body. That these women were taken as wives, but considered thin patients and little demand. The same situation is still preserved in the villages, where women tend to gain weight, not lose to secure a successful marriage.
Diet for thinness
The survey revealed the absence of disease, with the possibility to eat normally and not experience stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
. In this case, you can try to gain weight by making adjustments to the power supply.
What did Nurse and nurse, when it detects that their child wastes away and dries?
Woman is laid on the bed and allowed to stand only on need, ten times a day to feed all kinds of baking, giving as drinking alcohol tinctures. This way of life has suffered from a couple of weeks on the sides of the Trust and its pale cheeks. Health, of course, it does not add, but the weight increase, since the principles of food our ancestors had guessed: the number of calories received significantly exceeded their spending.
At present, women do not just want to gain weight, but while preserving their health. The principles used are the same and then, but they embody very different.
- There should be frequent, six - seven times a day: three main meals and three - extra snack.
- Calculation produce calories so that their arrival at least one third higher than the waste.
- Power balance of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, increasing evenly all the ingredients with a certain superiority in the proteins.
- Be sure to include in the diet of greens, vegetables and fruits, as they provide the normal drainage of food through the digestive tract.
- Protein should be digestible: egg protein, cottage cheese, soy.
- Fat is better to add in the form of various sauces and mayonnaise natural oil, adding them to salads.
- Carbohydrates can be used any, but better evenly, without superiority in the fast carbohydrates that do not strain the pancreas
Diabetes and pancreas - the things you need to know
- As a snack, you can use a sandwich with butter and sausage, fatty milk.
- Day and night for twenty-five minutes before a meal you can drink one glass of juice with a couple of lumps of sugar that provides the calories and stimulates the appetite.
- If you eat heavily in emergency mode - resort to tricks: one day eat hard, the second - normal.
Additional factors contributing to weight gain
- Eliminate all factors unnerving. If this is impossible - to gain weight in a sanatorium during the holidays.
- Sleep should be full, not less than ten hours a day, be sure to go to bed no later than twenty-three hours, as the hormones responsible for weight gain, very active during sleep
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
- During the weekend, add an afternoon nap during everyday life, at work, when you can not lie down for at least fifteen minutes of rest at the workplace, eyes closed, during the lunch break.
- Exercise, just remember that aerobic sports do not fit - they promote fat burning. It is better to deal with a moderate power loads that will help to gain weight by adding muscle tissue and help to distribute the fat evenly throughout the body, not just in certain areas, which could worsen the figure. As strength training at home you can use dumbbells.
- Stop use of coffee and tea - they stimulate the nervous system, which does not contribute to weight gain.
- Quit smoking - Smoking speeds up metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
That will minimize the effort.
- Do not drink alcohol frequently or in large doses, as this will cause a rebound syndrome with lack of appetite the next day.
Diet for acne - the right food in the name of beauty
September 2, 2014
Diet for acne - the idea may seem strange. Because we see so much advertising soap, cleansing lotions and medicines, which tells us that acne - it is a problem of mud or accumulations of fat in the skin. But the truth is that what appears on the skin, to a great extent depend on what we eat. Keep the skin clean is very important, but more important to observe the correct diet.
Skin problems such as eczema or acne, are often a symptom of inner reactions to something. It may be allergic, accumulation of toxins in the blood or a body delivers you a signal that you eat something too much. Sweet, fatty and spicy foods often causes acne.
Sometimes, acne is caused by a more serious internal cause: digestive problems, hormonal imbalances, lymph stagnation. In such cases, it is necessary to deal with the root of the problem, to get rid of acne.
Diet for acne on the back is built on the same general principles as the diet for acne on the face: Avoid fast food, stick to a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, exercise.
Diet for acne skin should be based on the following products:
- Products containing omega-3 fatty acids. These include salmon, flaxseed, walnuts. Foods containing omega-e fatty acids make the skin glow. These products also help reduce inflammation, so the pimples will not be so bright.
- Foods rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants not only good for your health, they are also very good for the skin. Products such as cherries, berries, green tea, spinach, fight free radicals in the body that cause skin damage and rashes.
- Foods rich in selenium. Brazil nuts, almonds, onion, garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
, Whole grains - are sources of selenium, which is also a powerful antioxidant. These products help to maintain skin elasticity and reduce inflammation. Eat a handful of almonds
Use almond: Fertility symbol of peace
every day - a simple way to provide the body with selenium.
- Foods rich in vitamin C. The melon, oranges, tomatoes, strawberries, improve immunity and strengthen cell walls. These products will help protect your skin from scars left after acne, and strengthen the body's defenses to restore damaged or irritated skin.
- Foods rich in vitamin E. This category includes nuts, soybeans, almonds, green leafy vegetables and eggs. Foods rich in vitamin E also helps protect the skin from scarring. A simple way to increase your intake of vitamin E - fill salad with olive oil.
- Foods that contain a lot of water. Drink water. This simple habit helps to cleanse the body, including the skin. In addition to the 8 glasses of water a day, eat foods such as watermelon and cucumbers. Parsley also removes toxins from the body.
- Foods rich in vitamin A. The foods that provide us with vitamin A, rich in beta-carotene, which enhances the benefits of selenium. Your skin will thank you for the use of carrots, peppers, sweet potatoes and cantaloupe.
- Foods rich in magnesium. These products are perfectly struggling with acne, because magnesium helps to balance the hormones that cause acne. Try to eat artichokes, oatmeal, brown rice and figs.
- The products that are low in salt. Foods that contain a lot of salt, not only cause swelling of the body, but also have a negative impact on the skin. To avoid the appearance of acne, try to limit the number of semi-finished products and fast food. By replacing canned or frozen vegetables fresh, you'll notice a big change. You'll also feel a lot better if you use the "organic food", without salt content.
- Diet to get rid of acne does not have to be rich white products. Foods such as white bread, white rice, white refined flour, French fries and mashed potatoes - this is the wrong choice, if you want to have clear skin. Refined sugar also falls into this category, because it makes the blood sugar level
Blood sugar - one of the main indicators of human health
peaks, which can cause acne eruptions. Instead, turn to the diet menu of acne whole grains and fruits and vegetables a bright color.
Diet for acne for teens
Experts are still looking for evidence of the connection between food and acne. But one thing they know for sure: a poor diet can cause teenagers are prone to acne, more severe rashes.
Chocolate and carbohydrates
Recent studies suggest that acne is not cocoa, and sugar. A diet rich in sweets and simple carbohydrates can contribute to acne. This group of products includes:
- Chips, crackers, cookies
- White bread, pasta, potatoes
- Sweet drinks
These products increase the blood sugar level
Blood sugar - a very important indicator
. The body reacts enhanced production of insulin, which increases the production of sebum and contributes to clogged follicles. As a result of pimples.
The skin will not produce more fat if you eat pizza or burgers. But young people who work in fast food restaurants, where the air is filled with splashes of bold, often need to wash and clean the skin. Be sure to wash your face immediately after the end of your shift. Use a mild detergent that does not contain alcohol.
Some studies suggest that the milk products, especially milk, can promote acne. However, this is not yet proven. Possibly, hormones and growth factors, which are naturally contained in milk, somehow promote acne.
To determine whether the milk you have acne, you need to refrain from the use of dairy products for at least a month, and watch for changes in the skin.
Of course, a growing body needs calcium to develop strong bones. If you reduce the consumption of milk and other dairy products, be sure to consume 1300 mg of calcium a day. It can be obtained in the form of additives or of these products with calcium as orange juice, cereal, bread, soy milk and tofu. Almonds, spinach, and broccoli also contain calcium.
Reviews of diet on acne
Those who choose a healthy lifestyle and diet follows the principles of acne, said the amazing changes in the condition of the skin, as well as other changes: weight reduction, fatigue and pain. Women say that they disappear monthly skin rash associated with a particular aspect of the menstrual cycle. The skin gets a healthy glow, even without the use of cosmetics.