Facial cleansing at home - help yourself skin
November 29, 2009
- Facial cleansing at home - help yourself skin
- Fruit acids
The face is always exposed to the environment and thus absorbs dirt, dust, and other contaminants. A person is also the most visible part of the appearance, and can cause a lack of confidence among those whose face has some defects or rashes. Face cleaning - an important part of regular care of themselves, but must be careful not to overdo it. Clean the face gently, soft means.
Determine your skin type, to clean the face effectively, without causing irritation. You can determine what type of skin you have, watching the way your skin looks normal during the day. Skin that looks shiny and oily likely oily. If the skin on his face seemed to "pull together", and there are signs of peeling it is likely to have dry skin. Sensitive skin is easily irritated. Combination skin - is a type of skin, which are found on the face and greasy and dry areas.
Dampen your face with cool water (not so hot that may burn or dry skin). Wash your face in small circular motions gentle cleanser that does not contain fat or alcohol. Soft terry cloth is generally suitable for all skin types, but if the skin is particularly sensitive, or acne lesions are better to wash with your fingers. At the end of washing, rinse with clean cold water.
Avoid excessive cleansing. If you wash more frequently than required by your skin type, you can thus remove the skin from too much natural fat that some people causes excessive dryness of the skin, while others - excessive production of sebum. Experts say that people with sensitive or oily skin may need to wash only once a day to their skin remains clean and healthy. If you have dry skin
Dry skin: care and treatment
You can wash twice a day moisturizer to moisturize the skin.
Clean oily, dry or combination skin, using an exfoliant. Use a mild facial scrub to remove dead cells, bacteria and fat that can clog pores. To avoid excessive skin irritation, it is recommended to use a scrub once a week. Do not exfoliation, if you have sensitive skin
Sensitive skin: causes and care
As abrasives may cause irritation.
What you will need:
- Lean cleanser
- Soft towel
- Facial scrub
How to clean your face with the help of home remedies
- Pour into a bowl of olive oil, honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix the ingredients with a fork or whisk. Acetic smell evaporates in a few minutes.
- Put on a face towel soaked in hot water and hold it until it cools down. It will help to open pores and get away from cleaning person the best results.
- Apply cleanser fingers in a circular motion, from the neck to the hairline. Avoid the area around the eyes and lips.
- Leave the cleanser on the face for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water cleanser using your fingers or a damp towel.
Tips & Warnings
Many people have a combination skin, where there are areas on the face, dry and oily skin. Add to the mix a few drops of rose water, it helps to balance the skin.
Using a loofah sponge traumatize the skin longer than useful. Rinse cosmetics and cleanser gently, using your fingers or a very mild effort with the help of sponges.
What you will need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Whisk for whipping
The sensitivity of the skin or simply a desire to know what ingredients are in your funds for the care of the skin, may induce us to to prepare your vehicle for cleansing the face. Household cleaning products shall not contain chemicals, preservatives, or other ingredients that may harm the skin.
For dry skin
- Pour into a bowl 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, add 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of water and 1 teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients well. Oatmeal is very good softens dry skin and honey and glycerin are moisturizing ingredients.
- Apply the mixture on your skin. Oatmeal has a soft abrasive texture and helps remove dead skin cells. Leave the mixture on your face for two minutes.
- Dampen a clean, soft towel in warm water. Carefully remove the mixture from the skin without stretching it. Occasionally rinse the towel, then continue to wash off the mask.
- Dry face clean with a soft towel.
For oily skin
- Place in a food processor one sliced apple. Add 5 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix the ingredients in a food processor until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Using your fingertips, apply apple-honey mixture on your face. Spread it all over the face and neck. Apple - a good cleanser for oily skin, and honey - non-greasy moisturizing ingredients.
- Rinse cleansing mask to the face with a wet towel. Carefully rinse, frequently rinsing the towel.
- Dry your face, soaked it clean with a dry towel.
Tips & Warnings
- Daily moisturize the skin to avoid dryness.
- Make a mask of yogurt to make the skin smooth.
- Honey can be used as a moisturizing facial mask.
Excessive cleansing oily skin
Cleansing oily skin
It may result in redness and irritation. Even oily skin
Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
It needs a certain amount of natural fat.
Skin cleansing: how to stay young
November 26, 2006
Cleansing the skin seems pretty simple task, which, however, should not be underestimated. If the skin is cleaned correctly, it will reveal all its beauty and will greatly increase your attractiveness. Otherwise the skin will leave much to be desired, and even the most beautiful features of this darkened. Neat, clean skin is a sign of health and gives a person confidence.
- Make sure that the hair does not interfere during washing - fix of pins or elastic band.
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap. If you do not, on the face and eyes can get the bacteria that can cause irritation and infection.
- Wet your face with warm water. Use it with warm water, not cold or hot. Several times a week to cleanse the skin can hold face over the steam - will reveal the pores, which helps deep cleanse the skin.
- Use for cleaning only those facilities that are perfect for your skin type. If necessary, consult a dermatologist. Too aggressive means lead to dryness, resulting in the sebaceous glands will work harder. Prefer that do not contain alcohol and soaps - even if you have oily skin
Oily skin: Natural and artificial care
. Dry skin can be cleaned with a lotion containing oil - such products are not only clean, but also moisturize the skin.
- Squeeze fingers little means for cleansing the skin and for 30-60 seconds with gentle movements rub it into the skin. First, the skin is easy to massage in the hairline, then pay special attention to the T-zone, then go below, do not forget about the skin behind the ears and neck.
- Rinse the face with water at room temperature.
- Dry skin, enclosing a soft towel or paper towel.
- If you have enlarged pores, use a tonic, constricting them and gives the skin a matte finish.
- If desired, use a cleansing lotion, but not necessarily. Lotion after normal washing will deeply cleanse the skin, but this cleansing can lead to irritation especially for sensitive skin
Sensitive skin: causes and care
- No matter what type of your skin, wash your face to be more than twice a day. More frequent cleaning may lead to irritation and excessive dryness, even oily skin.
- Make-up should be washed off only by special means for removing makeup. Even if you think that the usual lotion cleanser removes traces of makeup on the skin are microparticles that clog pores and can cause the appearance of acne and other problems.
- Clean the skin with a scrub no more frequently than once or twice a week. Also, do not rub the skin too hard - this can lead to irritation.
- If your skin is flaking, try to use a special brush with soft bristles, which hit the scales of dead cells from the skin and improve blood circulation.
Because warm water expands the pores and reduces their cool, the face should be rinsed with warm water before washing and cold water - after.
10 steps to the perfect skin: Recipes proper cleansing facial
Cleaning - the most important procedure is the daily program of facial skin care. Proper cleansing helps to get rid of old dead cells on the skin surface dirt and dust, make-up remnants and bacteria, as well as opens up clogged pores.
Purification improves blood circulation and prepares the skin to produce lipids and nutrients contained in the cream.
Here are some recipes for proper cleansing of the face, based on the tradition of five thousand years of healing practices of Ayurveda:
- Follow cleansing more than twice a day. This mode of purification by more than suitable for all skin types - unless, of course, the skin is not affected by duration of action of solar radiation or contamination. Too frequent cleaning often deprives the skin of precious natural oils. On the other hand, irregular purification, cleansing of the skin is not particularly before bedtime
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
May lead to accumulation of dirt and acne.
- Choose cleanser in accordance with the type of skin. Do not use soap to cleanse the skin: with time soaps can dry the skin and destroy. Powerful cleansing tonic with a high content of oils can close the pores with too dry can cause irritation. Cleansing tonic or gel for dry skin should contain extracts of herbs and nutritional oils. Means for oily skin should contain herbal extracts, neutralizing sebum and maintain the purity of the skin. Sensitive skin needs ultra-gentle care. For it is suitable soft unscented cleanser.
- Traditional cleaners Ayurveda are prepared from fresh natural ingredients, such as crushed oats, lentils or chickpeas and herbs, improves the complexion, such as turmeric
Turmeric: the benefits and harms of the Indian saffron
, Amalaki, Niameh and sandalwood, emollients such as milk, yogurt or honey, flower and fruit with water to obtain the pure healing fragrance. You can prepare your own funds - combine dry ingredients, let the mixture infuse for a week or two, and then mix with milk or sour cream just before serving. Or look for a natural cleanser that has a mild beneficial properties, fortified with herbs for the skin.
- Always use warm water. Hot water dries the skin over time, and cold water can not dissolve the grime.
- If you use sponges or cloths special, make them soft and clean. To effectively cleanse it is not so necessary: your fingers perfectly fulfill their function.
- Before the procedure cleansing wash your hands thoroughly, otherwise just teach the codes more dirt on the skin. That hair does not fall on your face, use a hoop.
- Start procedure to wash with warm water.
- Using your fingertips or a soft sponge with light circular movements, apply the cleanser on the face, gradually moving higher. Do not rub too hard ... gentle massage enough to improve blood flow to the skin and remove dead cells from the skin surface. Excessive rubbing stretch the skin (especially the delicate skin around the eyes) and cause irritation.
- Thoroughly rinse with warm water means. Do not forget to remove the remnants of funds from the neck and hairline - they can close the pores and nakalivat dirt.
- Gently blot the moisture with a soft towel. Do not rub the skin dry, especially sharp movements.
- Immediately after completion of the procedure to apply a moisturizer and face tonic water based to retain moisture in the skin and supply nutrients to the skin is, when it is especially susceptible.