Cosmetics and sport: dangerous if makeup for your skin
August 5, 2007
- Cosmetics and sport: dangerous if makeup for your skin
- Helpful hints
Cosmetics and sport are not incompatible concepts. The desire to look good in the gym is perfectly normal, although, of course, sport imposes certain restrictions on the use of cosmetics.
If you absolutely want to highlight your eyes, use waterproof mascara. It does not flow when you sweat, and you can easily wipe the eyes and head to pour water to cool off.
Foundation and powder
Generally, this cosmetics - not the best choice for sports. Once you start to sweat, foundation and powder will literally slide off the face. Furthermore, they do not allow the skin to breathe, which is especially detrimental during exercise. Moisture, fat and toxins, which can not go outside because of the layer of makeup, cause skin irritation, and sometimes acne.
Lipstick is not contraindicated during training, but it is better to refrain from using it. You will drink a lot, which means that a significant portion of the lipstick quickly gets into your stomach. It is not dangerous, but exactly - is not helpful. It is best to exercise to anoint his lips nourishing balm - it will give lips shine and nothing terrible will happen if you accidentally smeared his cheeks.
Sunscreen is needed if you exercise outdoors. It is needed regardless of the weather and of what you are wearing. Even if you ski suit, be sure to apply the cream on exposed skin - snow reflected sunlight can cause burns quickly and are not as noticeable, but no less dangerous skin damage. When swimming in open water, use a water-resistant sunscreen.
Before training it can replace sunscreen
Sunscreen is not just for the beach
But after training it is necessary to use a moisturizer. Good hydration is required not only to the person but to the entire body. If you exercise frequently, it means that you often sweat and your skin affects the salt contained in sweat. It can cause skin dryness and irritation. To avoid this, each time after a shower Apply moisturizer not only on the person, but also on the whole body.
How to treat chapped lips: methods and tools
January 17, 2013
In most cases, chapped lips are simple reasons and to treat equally simple means. Effective and affordable means of chapped lips
Chapped lips - lips look after properly
can change their own habits and the use of suitable home remedies.
Typically, cracked lips of dry air or a lack of moisture in skin cells. Sometimes the reasons are allergic reactions, exposure to ultraviolet light, and inflammatory skin diseases.
Treatment and prevention
These recommendations should be used for treatment and prevention of chapped lips:
- Drink enough water. The lips can dry and crack due to the fact that your body does not have enough moisture.
- Use makeup for lips with SPF. It will help protect lips from ultraviolet radiation, the impact of which it has a negative impact on their condition.
- Never lick your lips. Often people lick their lips to moisten them, but the effect is the opposite. You lick your lips, they are even more dry and cracked, you lick them again - a vicious circle.
- Do not exfoliate the skin of the lips. This procedure is not a mandatory part of lip care, because here the skin itself in time to notice the dead cells with new, young. Chapped lips peeling only harm.
Select the right product for the care of chapped lips
It is best to fit a simple lip balm based on petroleum jelly
Vaseline: old friend
or paraffin, which hold moisture in the lips, protect them from the weather, and facilitate their healing. Even lip balms medicinal Vaseline or paraffin, are usually the main ingredients. It is also desirable to provide balm protection from the sun. Just regularly apply a balm for chapped lips, and gradually they will be back to normal. At the same time, it is advised to avoid the following foods:
- Antibiotic ointment. They are not necessary, except for the cases when the lips are damaged as a result of the infection. Do not use antibiotic ointments
Antibiotics - whether they will help you in the foreseeable future?
on their own initiative (even those that are sold without a prescription). Before using them it is necessary to consult with your doctor.
- Hydrocortisone. This steroid ointment can lead to problems such as dry lips, thinning of the skin around the mouth and the development of a condition similar to acne. If you are using hydrocortisone
Hydrocortisone - a drug that could save the life of the patient
and you have cracked lips, seek medical attention - perhaps this ointment can be replaced by some other agent.
- "Natural products. Shea butter, beeswax, lanolin, coconut oil and menthol - common ingredients of so-called natural products for lip care. However, many people develop an allergy to them, causing chapped lips condition is aggravated.