Sea buckthorn oil for the face: the correct application
September 18, 2014
Bright orange buckthorn berries have long been used in folk medicine and cosmetology. All beneficial properties persist berries oil from this plant. Sea buckthorn oil is used as a facial creams and masks in industrial production and in the manufacture of household equipment. The latter can be even more efficient than complete, since their composition is chosen individually.
Orange sea buckthorn is often called the "northern pineapple" for its subtle unique flavor. Thorny bushes or trees (buckthorn can grow up to fifteen meters) often grow near water. The branches thickly plastered (hence the Russian name of the plant) flashy berries, look very decorative. For this reason, sea buckthorn is cultivated as an ornamental plant.
Fruits of sea-buckthorn berries are edible, including cook jams and marmalades, syrups and jams, cooked jelly and jelly. Dessert with sea buckthorn is not only acquiring a beautiful orange hue, but also become very useful: the berries of the plant contain a lot of useful substances.
In medicine, sea buckthorn oil is widely used, which is obtained by extraction. The oil thus obtained has a strong flavor and bright red-orange color. Sea buckthorn oil is used as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent that stimulates the reparative processes in the tissues, including liver cells restores after intoxication (e.g., alcohol). Sea buckthorn oil regulates metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
Used for prevention of atherosclerosis
Atherosclerosis - a chronic disease of the arteries
. It has analgesic, used for treating burns and bedsores, ulcers and various inflammatory processes.
Application in cosmetology
Sea buckthorn oil - a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals as well as the necessary skin. It contains a lot of carotene and carotenoids, rich in vitamin E, and K, phospholipids, flavonoids, tannins, oleic, linoleic, palmitic, palmitoleic, stearic acid. Contained in the oil multivitamin complex is unique, rare polyunsaturated fatty acids contained in the product in ideal proportions. Applying sea buckthorn oil for the face can be a long time to preserve youth and beauty as a bright orange liquid contains in its composition all that is necessary to the skin.
Sea buckthorn oil is used for care of nails and hair, it helps to combat baldness. The use of sea buckthorn oil for face diverse - it creams and tonics with oil, as well as anti-aging, nourishing, moisturizing mask.
Sea buckthorn oil is a complex effect on the skin:
- Restores skin elasticity, improve its turgor;
- Smooth fine lines, wrinkles become less pronounced;
- Improves skin tone;
- Disappear rashes, reduces inflammation in the skin;
- Sensitive skin calms down;
- Dry skin is moistened;
- The epidermis is saturated with vitamins, skin acquires glow;
- Oil nourishes the skin, improves skin tone and resilience to the adverse impacts.
Not only is the use of
Anyone, even the most useful and nutrient-rich foods can harm if used incorrectly. This applies to the sea buckthorn oil.
It is extremely rich in vitamins and biologically active compounds, sea buckthorn oil can cause severe allergies. Red spots on the skin, rashes, itching, peeling - this is a partial list of symptoms of allergic reactions to the sea buckthorn oil. For this reason, before the first application of the product (and it does not matter inside or outside) necessary to test for allergies. To do this, a drop of undiluted oil should be applied to the skin over the ear or in the crook of the elbow and wait 12 hours. If after this time there was no skin irritation - sea buckthorn oil can be safely used for facials. If irritation occurs, it is better not to risk it.
Domestic consumption of oil is not recommended if you are hypersensitive and some chronic diseases of the liver, pancreas
Diabetes and pancreas - the things you need to know
The stomach. Also, when it is immoderate use can cause the phenomenon of hypervitaminosis fat-soluble vitamins. When the oil is used in cosmetic risk is much smaller. However, the idiosyncrasy is still possible.
Importantly, beauticians strongly not recommended to apply on the skin clean, undiluted sea buckthorn oil. Instead of the desired benefits it will bring only harm the skin.
The undiluted sea buckthorn oil weakens the protective function of the skin, the epidermis does hypersensitive to external factors. Therefore, pure sea buckthorn oil can be used only for the treatment of cuts, burns and inflammations. To be applied to healthy skin is necessary to plant sea buckthorn oil in a ratio of 1: 4 base oils, such as peach, almond or sunflower.
Sea buckthorn oil: facial masks at home
The easiest way, of course, add a drop of oil to the regular night or day cream. However, the mask will be more effective for skin using this oil.
To care for aging skin mask fit of sea buckthorn oil with honey, cream and egg yolk. To prepare the masks need to mix a tablespoon of liquid honey and a half teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil, add the beaten egg yolk and a thick natural sour cream, mix thoroughly. The mask is applied to the face and neck with a thick layer of minutes on 15. In this case, the facial muscles should relax. Rinse off the vehicle must first warm, then cool water without the use of cosmetics.
Mask of parsley
Parsley Health and Beauty
with sea buckthorn oil has a bleaching effect. To prepare the required one tablespoon of mashed leaves of parsley and a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil. The mixture is applied to the skin for 15-20 minutes, then washed with cool water.
Combination skin - everything you need to know about it
January 20th, 2013
Combination skin many people still seem a mystery, although the term is used quite often. Identify the type of skin can be difficult and take care of such skin even harder. However, despite all the difficulties, it is quite possible to stabilize the condition and become the owner of a beautiful and healthy skin.
About combined type is said in those cases when a person in different areas of the face, there are signs of different skin types. Normally this is not the skin dry and scaly cheeks and on the forehead, nose and chin - fat. The term "combination skin" is also used to describe those cases where a person has both wrinkles and acne and / or rosacea symptoms.
The reason that the skin is combined, can be a variety of factors, but in many cases this is due to genetic characteristics. As a rule, people with a combined skin type on and around the nose and on the forehead and chin sebaceous glands are more active than at other parts of the face.
Another common reason why the skin is combination - cosmetics, which uses people. For example, if you use cosmetics containing ingredients-irritants, they can stimulate excessive production of sebum in the T-zone, and at the same time contribute to dryness of other areas of skin. As a result of regular use of such cosmetics can be combined to make a normal skin.
Moisturizing creams and lotions containing emollients can clog pores, causing blackheads are sometimes formed, which is quite typical for combination skin. Any cosmetic products that you use should match the type of skin, even if it means that you have to apply different products for different areas of skin.
What makeup is suitable combination skin
First of all, women with combination skin, it is important to choose cosmetics that, at least not aggravate the skin condition. In some cases, the best choice - to use two different moisturizers: light water-based gel for the T-zone and greasy lotions or creams for cheeks. If oily areas of the skin rashes appear, treat them with various tools and point of application, and apply moisturizer on dry areas of the skin, including the skin around the eyes. Many people notice changes in skin condition soon after beginning to use a suitable combination skin care agent.
How to care for combination skin
Start with a gentle cleanser:
- Always wash your face with mild soap or milk to avoid irritation and dryness of the skin. If you have oily, dry and combination skin, lungs suitable gels for washing. If you have patches of dry skin and rosacea symptoms, use a mild cleansing lotion. In any case, cleansing cosmetics should be very soft, it is desirable, without artificial flavors.
- Avoid ordinary soap and a special soap for combination skin, regardless of the advertising promises. Ingredients such soaps can clog the pores and is almost always too much dried and sometimes irritate the skin.
Use a toner to restore skin:
- Tonic not contain irritants such as alcohol, witch hazel extract, menthol, fragrances (natural and synthetic), or essential oils of citrus fruits. These substances are found in many tonics, so be very careful when choosing!
- Use only the toners that contain a moderate amount of ingredients to promote skin regeneration, for example, antioxidants.
Protect your skin from the sun:
- Sunscreen must be used every day, all year round - it will help slow down the aging of the skin
Aging Skin: The three most common problems and their solutions
. On the fatty skin cream is applied, containing no fat, and use powder with SPF. If you have rosacea, use exclusively by the sunscreen active ingredient is titanium dioxide and / or zinc oxide.
Remove dead skin cells:
- Regularly use products containing beta-hydroxy acids (eg, salicylic acid) or alpha-hydroxy acids (eg, glycolic acid), suitable for different areas of skin texture (gel - for oily T-zone, lotion - for normal or dry skin on the cheeks ). This helps to remove dead skin cells and make the skin color more even and healthy.
- Exfoliating with beta-hydroxy acids are particularly suitable combination skin, because they not only cleaned the surface of the skin, but also remove dirt from pores at the same time reducing their size and destroying bacteria that cause acne development. In general, foods with beta-hydroxy acids should be in the arsenal of anyone who is struggling with acne and enlarged pores.
Special products for special problems:
- If fatty skin areas often appear spots, exfoliating agents in addition to the use of beta-hydroxy acids ointment benzoyl peroxide, which are intended to combat acne-causing bacterium. For mild to moderate acne
Acne: facial trouble
enough ointment containing 2.5% benzoyl peroxide; if necessary to increase the concentration to 5%.
- Apply a moisturizing lotion or cream for dry skin.
- Before you apply makeup, put on the most dry skin primer containing wetting agents. Powder to avoid shine throughout the day, can be applied to the entire face.
- If most dry skin
Dry skin: care and treatment
you - around the eyes, can be applied only to those portions of the thick fat cream or moisturizing serum. Of course, all of these funds should be specifically designed for the skin around the eyes.
- Apply makeup so that creams and lotions, which is composed of oil did not fall on the fatty skin.
Choose only the best products:
- Buy cosmetics, rich in antioxidants
Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious benefits
, Substances reducing skin cells, various vitamins.
- Choosing one or the other product for skin care, make sure that it is in an opaque, sealed package - it guarantees safety of antioxidants and other ingredients sensitive to air.
- While some areas of skin have a very dry, apply cream to them, which include and antioxidants and emollients.