Dance Aerobics: the ideal form to the rhythm of music - Types
May 26, 2011
- Dance Aerobics: the ideal form of the rhythm of the music
With physical inactivity people are struggling in different ways: someone goes to the gym, someone runs in the park, and someone chooses a dance classes, yoga, fitness or aerobics. Dance aerobics in this series is one of the main places, its popularity is growing year by year in all parts of the world. To understand the passion rhythmic exercises to music is easy: these classes not only allow to lose weight
How to lose weight - basic principles
and keep fit, dance added flexibility, ease awaken talent added confidence.
What is aerobics
We have the classic aerobics name - rhythmic gymnastics is a set of exercises to the music, which includes running, walking, jumping, stretching. The purpose of aerobics is to maintain tone, weight loss, general wellness. In the USSR rhythmic gymnastics came in 1964, when Central Television broadcast a series of programs with a set of exercises. Twelve different complexes aerobics were masters of sports and movie actors - Natalia Linichuk skater, gymnast Elena Bukreeva skater Igor Bobrin, Lily Sabitova ballerina, actress Svetlana Rozhnova and others.
The most widespread in the world aerobics received through the American actress Jane Fonda, has developed a unique set of exercises. First published her famous book "Jane Fonda. Exercise ", then widely replicated instructions, recorded on videotape. So aerobics reach out to housewives as to engage in rhythmic gymnastics
Rhythmic gymnastics - keep the body in good shape
it is much easier and no longer had access to a sports hall.
Dance aerobics - one of the nicest kinds of gymnastics, as the emphasis in the classroom is not on strength development exercises are designed to practice flexibility, strengthen the heart muscle, lungs, comfortable loss of excess weight. The rhythm of the dance is achieved ease coordination, improves posture
Posture - a few helpful tips for those who want to walk straight
. Dance aerobics is recommended for people of all ages, from children to the elderly, there is even a specially designed set of dance for pregnant women. The great advantage of this type of training is its accessibility: to find the right rhythm and music in the ballroom instructor, you can do aerobics at home, at any time, dancing to your heart's content.
Types of dance aerobics
- Funk aerobics - exercises in which the combined sequential and continuous movement at a moderate pace. This is great develops plastic arms and back. The first exercise in the warm-up phase in the form of dance aerobics - Kutch, springing motion, which is actively involved ankle, hip and knee. At the heart of the funky walking involved and Kutch, and elements of African dance.
- Latina brings together many elements of folk dances - salsa, samba, mambo, merengue, rumba. The first elements of Latin rhythms offered in exercises use an actress and dancer Anita Morales in the 1980s of the twentieth century. So a cardio salsa, variety of Latina. The main movements in this form of dance aerobics - the constant rotation of the hips at a fixed position and the spring back a step.
- Rashenfolk it based on the elements of Russian folk dance: crushers, pereplyas, the position of the feet heel / toe, wide hand movements, quadrille, Lantz and the like.
- Hip-hop is sometimes called strip-dance this kind of aerobics like a funk, but all movements are performed very intensively with hops and jumping up and down. The absence of undulating body movements characteristic of funk.
- Rock-n-roll aerobic dance is based on a pair of American origin, especially popular in the mid-twentieth century. Improvisation and simple exercises are attractive for employment at any age, because this kind of dance aerobics happy to engage the widest layers of the population.
There are also such kinds of dance aerobics as a city-jam, modern jazz, Afro-jazz and the like. In each direction characterized by movement and music, folk dance related.
Usually dance aerobics classes are held in a large sports halls in groups of 15-20 people. Training tested in high or moderate intensity, depending on the age of the participants and tasks. During each session, the whole group of muscles being worked, corrected posture, coordination of movements. In addition, each visiting dance hall brings peace of mind and a positive emotional state, there is a lightness throughout the body, flexibility and harmony.
The disadvantages include a lack of training power load, except for jazz aerobics. However, the same negative can be turned into a plus for groups such as children, the elderly, sick people and pregnant women. For them, a set of exercises - the best option enjoyable activities.
Tai Chi - gymnastics for the body and mind - Benefits
November 25, 2007
- Tai Chi - gymnastics for the body and mind
Benefits of Tai Chi classes
If you believe the supporters of tai chi, the transfer of the beneficial properties of the Chinese gymnastics can take several pages. Regular practice of tai chi improves flexibility, balance and coordination of movements; useful for the recovery of the nervous system, respiratory diseases, cardiovascular and digestive systems, improve metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
Help to strengthen the muscles, joints and tendons. According to some studies, tai chi classes also help to strengthen the heart function and reduce blood pressure.
In addition to these, tai chi has another nice feature - reduce stress
How to beat stress? Create an oasis
(thanks to the ancient relaxation techniques
Relaxation and stress - calm, not panic!
and breathing exercises). One of the reasons is enough to do tai chi.
Body and spirit
In tai chi exercises involve both body and spirit. Moreover, it is difficult to say that increasingly benefits from gymnastics - first or second.
Tai Chi Classes also help to escape from the routine of everyday life, which are often limited means of self-expression.
Gymnastics for the elderly
Naturally, with age we can hardly become healthier. Over time, the muscles weaken, reduced joint mobility, and flexibility are no longer the same as before. Because all it entails failure to keep his balance, increases the risk of falling. In fact, it falls are the cause of most injuries in the elderly.
Some tai chi exercises are built on the moving body weight from one leg to the other, which improves the ability to maintain balance and strengthens the leg muscles, and this is especially important for the elderly.
Elderly people who do tai chi twice a week for an hour, easier to perform a variety of physical activities such as walking, climbing and descending, bending, lifting weights, eating and dressing clothes than their less active peers.
Because tai chi exercises do not require much effort, this gymnastics for overweight people who often can not play sports because of excessive fullness. If walking or doing traditional exercise causes pain, try to do tai chi. Experts say that regular exercise can help burn calories and lose weight lines.
To select a group to practice tai chi
Do you want to try to do tai chi? Hopefully these tips will help you to quickly select a group to study.
- If possible, attend classes in at least two different groups. Ask instructors to allow you to attend at least a couple of lessons.
- Determine how comfortable you feel in the group, how you fit the style of the instructor training.
- Ask about the experience of the instructor. In particular, ask him (her) questions such as: how long you practice tai chi? How long did your training? Who was your teacher?
- Talk with members of the training group. Find out how long they are doing, and whether they are satisfied with the results.
- Classes and groups must you like. If you looked at the clock, then classes a burden to you, and in this case we should not expect great results.
- Remember that before you begin to engage in any sport, you should consult your doctor.