Birch buds and their useful properties: how to make
October 14, 2010
Birch - one of the most beloved and celebrated by the plants in our country. Birch juice restores power epic hero, birch comforted in sorrow and rejoice with us. In Russia birch forests occupy large areas, second only to the spread of pine and deciduous forests. However, inter alia birch has also medicinal properties.
Botanical features birch
In total there are more than a hundred species of birch trees in our country because they are more than half (weeping, fluffy, and so on). The most common type of birch in Russia - Weeping (Drooping, blisters). It is a tree of the birch family of up to 20 meters, with smooth white trunk and branches to sag. Warty birch called this because of the large amount of resin droplets covering the young shoots in spring. In the early spring on a birch buds appear, from which later disbanded young sticky leaves triangular or ovoid. The flowers are dioecious birch, in the form of earrings. Male catkins grow tassels at the ends of branches, and for women, a small, arranged singly on the side branches. Fruits - nuts. Birch buds swell in March, it blooms in April and May and the fruits ripen in August and September.
Weeping birch grows in the forest and steppe zones of the European part of our country, in the Urals, Siberia, Kazakhstan, forming pure and mixed forests.
The chemical composition of birch buds and collection of medicinal raw materials
Birch buds harvested in the spring, in the middle or at the end of March, when they are only swollen, but the leaves have not yet emerged. It was at this time birch buds contain the most useful drugs. Kidneys are not separated from the branches, the branches neatly cut and dried in the open air under a canopy. Dried twigs purified from the kidney, the kidney in multilayer paper bags for several years.
In the birch buds contain essential oil
Essential oils and conception: can help the roses?
(having disinfectant properties), saponins (a diuretic), volatile (killing pathogens), organic acids, flavonoids (decrease capillary permeability), tannins (have antibacterial, anesthetic and vasoconstrictor action), vitamin C, resin, bitter.
Effects of birch buds on the human body
Birch buds have diuretic, choleretic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic (relieves spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs), expectorant, diaphoretic, wound healing, anti-cancer, hemostatic properties and anthelmintics.
Preparations medicines based on birch buds take:
- in diseases of the kidney and urinary tract (non-acute) - as an antibacterial and diuretic;
- in diseases of the bile ducts and gall bladder - as an antispasmodic and cholagogue;
- in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - as an antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory agent;
- edema of different origin - as a diuretic;
- respiratory diseases - as a diaphoretic (high temperature), expectorant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent;
- topically for wounds, burns, ulcers and skin diseases as wound healing, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent;
Tuberculosis - a full recovery is not guaranteed
light - as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, expectorant and styptic;
- malignant tumors in the complex treatment as an antitumor agent;
- when enterobioze (helminth infections caused by pinworms) - like a sedative;
- topically for hair loss - stimulates hair growth;
- topically in the form of compresses on the area of the joints when they are inflamed;
- topically in the form of lotions for hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids - a shameful disease
- As anti-inflammatory and styptic.
Contraindications and cooking at home
Contraindications to the use of drugs on the basis of birch buds are acute kidney disease and urinary tract.
Drugs based on birch buds, which can be prepared at home
Houses made of birch buds can be prepared:
- infusion reception inside: two teaspoons dried minced raw pour cup boiling water, placed in a water bath
Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures
quarter of an hour, cooled for 45 minutes at room temperature, filtered, drained and made up to the original level of boiled water and taking a third cup three times a day;
- decoction for oral administration: two teaspoons dried minced raw pour a glass of cold water, bring to a boil, boil for half an hour, cooled, filtered, made up to the initial level of boiled water and take a tablespoon three times a day.
Birch buds have long been one of the main plant drugs in the arsenal of traditional medicine.
Home remedies to detoxify the body: turn to herbs
February 5, 2012
There are many ways to detoxify the body, you can try to hold your own home. In most cases, these home remedies do help in cleansing the body
Cleansing the body - comprehensive restoration
. Since there are a large number of these programs, they can be confused, as they are often only complicates what is actually a lot easier.
However, the home bases of any method of cleansing are quite simple. You just need to change your diet, but among all this variety, it is important to find the right diet. Some of the simplest and most effective means listed below.
If you follow the rules below, we can achieve many positive changes in the body. When the body begins an active process of detoxification, people will feel more healthy and energetic. Eventually, you could even lose a few extra kilos, and also as soon as possible, possibly within one or two weeks.
Natural remedies are mild household cleansing and effective detoxification method, which also heal the body. Therefore, it is advisable to at least try the tools listed below:
- Dandelion - a plant to purify and detoxify the body. This herb is worldwide known for its detoxifying and cell stimulation, which helps get rid of toxins. Dandelion is used to treat liver
Treatment of liver - trust your doctor
And is also used to enhance immunity
Immunity - types and characteristics in children in adults
and white blood cells.
- Fresh juice from fresh fruit and vegetables are also a natural detoxifier. They increase energy levels and activate the body, cleansing it of toxins. To get a healthy mix of vitamins, enzymes and minerals, to mix vegetable and fruit juices. In addition to cleansing the body from various toxins that have accumulated over the years, these juices have healing properties, helping in the treatment of diseases such as arthritis
Arthritis - a variety of forms and complications
Cancer, kidney problems, liver disorders, as well as in the treatment of many other health problems.
- Parsley - a grass that various civilizations for hundreds of years was used as a component of medical dressings and medicines. It is also a means to cleanse the body, which can be used effectively. It clears the various organs - urinary tract, liver, kidneys and others. It is also useful for the colon. Thus, it can be used as a home remedy for removing accumulated toxins.
There are other means, in addition to the above, which can be considered as a means to cleanse the body. You can include in your diet spinach, cranberry juice, milk thistle and buckthorn. They are also equally useful. So if it's time to cleanse the body, you can try to use one of the tools listed above, or even a combination of several of them, and in a short time to get rid of toxins.