Treatment of flux in the home - a temporary relief
July 1, 2014
Treatment of flux in the home is allowed only in cases where you can not just go to the dentist. It will bring temporary relief and slow down the inflammatory process, but as soon as the opportunity arises, you need to see a specialist. You must do this even if symptoms of flux for some time to disappear completely - home treatment can give good results, but the emergence of flux suggests serious problems with teeth, which are unlikely to cope using only conservative methods.
Flux - an inflammation of the periosteum of the tooth, causing swelling of the gums and cheeks, and sometimes symptoms such as fever and extremely strong toothache. Today, the term has expired, and in the medical literature is often referred to as a violation of odontogenic periostitis, but in everyday life the word "flux" is still widely used.
The flux is treated with the home?
- A decoction of sage. Pour in a glass bowl one tablespoon of sage, pour him a cup of boiling water, cover, and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Then strain the infusion, and when it cools down, use it for rinsing the mouth at least five times a day. You can pre-cook 1-1.5 liter of broth, but it should be kept no longer than two days.
- A decoction of chamomile pharmacy. Pharmacy daisy - one of the most effective anti-inflammatory medicinal herbs. When the flux can be used for rinsing the mouth, just as the sage
Sage - cvyaschennaya grass
: A tablespoon of chamomile pour boiling water, leave for about twenty minutes and allowed to cool. You can also brew pharmacy chamomile and mint
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
(in a ratio of 2: 1, for example, two teaspoons of chamomile and peppermint one teaspoon), chamomile and oak bark (1: 1), chamomile and sage (1: 1).
- Brine. A tablespoon of salt mixed with a liter of warm water and rinse your mouth with this solution once every hour or two hours.
- The soda solution is prepared and used also as a saline solution. In some recipes also advisable to mix the solutions of salt and soda, to enhance the therapeutic effect.
- Analgesics. If flux causes severe pain, you can take non-prescription analgesics. For the majority of patients - including pregnant women and children - the most secure of them, probably the paracetamol. It has relatively few contraindications, and if used properly, the likelihood of any adverse effects minimized. However, the flux can be more useful nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) - they not only relieve pain, but also help reduce inflammation. The most common group of drugs for the treatment of NSAID flux recommend taking ibuprofen. Before you start taking any medication, be sure to read the information on the packaging and in any case do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not take at the same time more than one anesthetic, without consulting a doctor. When severe pain may be, for example, concomitant use of ibuprofen and paracetamol, but without prior consultation with a specialist such treatment can be dangerous.
- Ibuprofen is not recommended for patients with asthma and those in whose history has a stomach ulcer.
- Broth birch buds. Pour into a small saucepan 2-3 tablespoons of birch buds and fill them with 1-1.5 liters of water. Put the pan on the fire, bring to a boil and keep the broth a few minutes over low heat. Then remove the pan from the heat, cover it with a lid, cover with a towel and leave on for two to three hours in a warm place. After that, you need to drain the broth and rinse their mouth at least five times a day. You can pour the broth into a small bottle and carry it with you to make regular mouthwash during the working day. Generally, folk remedies for the treatment of flux generally give good results only if they are used systematically.
- Cold compresses. There are several ways to do cold packs in the treatment of flux. It can be applied to the swelling on his cheek ice pack or a towel soaked in cold water. Ice packs better wrap in a thick cloth, because the long-term effects of low temperature on the skin may occur frostbite. The plot of the gums, which showed signs of inflammation, briefly applied pieces of ice, gauze soaked in cold broth sage, chamomile, peppermint, or just cold water.
- Onions and garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
. Squeeze about one tablespoon of juice of onion or garlic, soak them a cotton ball and apply it to the gums. You can also use a mixture of onion and garlic juice. This compress should be kept for at least thirty minutes at a time, two to three times a day.
Avoid that amplifies toothache. For many people, the pain increases when they eat or drink something really cold, hot or sour. It is desirable for the time to refrain from very solid foods, and avoid pressure on the big tooth.
Sometimes, pain caused by flux is enhanced when a person lies on his back or on the left or right side - depending on where the flux is formed.
Most theft often avoids amplification toothache during a night of rest.
Do not delay a visit to the dentist for a long time. In some cases, complications flux may be sinusitis, osteomyelitis (infection of the bone), thrombosis
Thrombosis - the cause of heart attack and stroke
cavernous sinus, tooth loss, sore throat Zhansulya Ludwig.
Potentilla white when the thyroid gland - the effect on the functional activity of the gland
July 21, 2014
Among endocrine diseases thyroid disease is the most common. In cancer activity is influenced not only drugs, as well as plants which can be effectively used for therapeutic purposes. Potentilla white when the thyroid gland allows for the recovery of patients, and its effectiveness is confirmed by numerous scientific studies, the results of pilot clinical and laboratory examination.
The unique beneficial properties of cinquefoil
The beneficial effects of Potentilla white on the thyroid gland due to its content of mineral trace elements. In addition to trace elements in medicinal plants found tannins and saponins known that they are medical components of ginseng. Balanced balance of substances to normalize changes in the functional activity of the thyroid gland.
As drug use tincture of Potentilla. Bloodroot recommended to take not only for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
While receiving an infusion occur the return of thyroid size to the normal range, normal levels of blood hormones. This is confirmed by numerous clinical trials that allows us to speak about the effectiveness of the therapy white bloodroot.
The healing properties of cinquefoil can be called unique, it recommended wider use of this type of treatment in practice. It is proved that it is possible offensive full recovery of patients with thyroid cancer. This confirms the presence of the expressed therapeutic effect of this medicinal plant. It should be borne in mind that in nature reserves cinquefoil are very limited, due to the slow growth of the plants.
The composition of herbal remedies include rhizome Potentilla white. It can also be used as a medicinal leaf infusion. Phytotherapy leads to improved metabolic
Metabolism: The basis of life of all living things
in the body and the normalization of the endocrine system, improve hormonal levels. It is proved that white bloodroot is effective in the following diseases:
- nodular, diffuse goiter
- damage to the thyroid autoimmune nature
Potentilla white part of the finished products, it can be prepared from the infusion at home. Dry leaves of a plant pour boiling water (at the rate of 2 tablespoons of vegetable raw materials 400 ml of boiling water). Insist within eight hours, which can use a thermos. The resulting infusion take throughout the day three times with 100 ml single-dose containers. It is recommended to drink before a meal means.
Some herbal remedies on the basis of cinquefoil white still undergoing clinical trials, so the question of the appointment of the drug should be discussed with a specialist (doctor phytotherapeutist, endocrinologist), should not take the decision to treat yourself.
For therapeutic purposes the patient should take the herb for a long time, in some cases, the treatment can last up to three years. Only Propafenone normalization of hormonal activity of the thyroid gland. Start recovery occurs within the first two months of receiving the white cinquefoil, but a full recovery will require a longer course of treatment.
About thyrotropic activity cinquefoil white
Bloodroot has various medicinal properties, but the most active against the thyroid gland, which is indicative of thyroid stimulating. This effect is due to the active substances albininom, which was isolated from the plant in the process of research.
Through clinical chemistry, chemical composition was established cinquefoil white. Thyroid-stimulating activity is due to the content of elemental iodine and iodide anion acid. It has been shown that in areas where local people use this plant in the form of broth instead of tea are less likely to develop thyroid disease. There are regions that have a higher incidence of thyroid cancer, so it is important to take preventive measures in a timely manner. Prophylactic properties has white cinquefoil, which is recommended to be taken regularly if there is a risk of endocrine pathology.
Recently happening popularization receive herbal remedies. The use of medicinal plants is based not only on accumulated medical experience, the safety of this method of treatment is confirmed by clinical studies. Treatment should be under the control of the level of hormonal activity, since this determines what will be the duration of therapy.
White Bloodroot effectively compensates deficiency of iodine in the body, and the medicinal plant is successfully combined with the reception of other fees herbs.
No data on the presence of the toxic properties of this plant, which gives grounds to speak about the safety of the treatment. It is necessary to take into account the numbers of blood pressure
Blood pressure - dangerous if his swing?
the patient, because the presence of hypotension is a contraindication for the purpose of Potentilla white. Available pathology of thyroid negative bearing on the state of the heart is the cause of tachycardia
Tachycardia - the body to the limit?
. Bloodroot can enhance violations lead to a worsening tachycardia, so it is important to carry out dynamic control, to assess the functional activity of the heart.
Plants manifest unique properties when applied topically in an ointment plant. Nodules in the thyroid gland
The thyroid gland - is responsible for your hormones
amenable to regress. Individual approach when choosing treatment strategy provides a complete recovery.