- Ginger and the most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties
- Beneficial features
- How useful
- In medicine
- How to Use
- Tea with Ginger
- Milk with ginger
- For men
Ginger - a popular spice, its different taste and quite sharp, well distinguishable flavor. Homeland ginger - South Asia, but today ginger spread throughout the world, from Europe to India and West Africa. In Europe, ginger appeared in the Middle Ages and was originally considered not as exotic spices as medicine - however, the medicinal properties of ginger are known from time immemorial.
And the reign of Britain's Queen Elizabeth I begins the modern history as a fragrant ginger seasoning - in particular, it was then in Europe there was a tradition of baking ginger cookies. Today, ginger is added to a variety of dishes - from the very ginger cookies to meat dishes.
Ginger has many useful properties - it helps with colds, and with the specific problems of the digestive tract, and even promotes weight loss. One of the most popular recipes - a ginger tea, a healthy and tasty drink, which in some countries is even used as a home remedy for colds. Tea with ginger requires quite a bit of food - fresh or dried ginger root, carefully washed and peeled, lemon, honey or peppermint as a flavor. Cut into long thin strips of ginger root is put in a teapot or a small glass containers filled with boiling water, then infuse for a few minutes. In the finished broth to taste add lemon, honey or sugar. Tea with ginger helps not only to colds: it stimulates the blood circulation, speeds up metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
, Satisfies hunger and helps to prevent cardiovascular disease.
All sorts of pastry with ginger are especially popular in Europe, ginger biscuits in the shape of a miniature man, for example, traditionally baked in the UK for Christmas. Preparation of ginger cookies - a process quite simple: this cookie dough can be prepared quickly and simply, because the recipe does not include yeast.
For the preparation of ginger cookies need:
Six cups flour
- One tablespoon of baking soda
- One tablespoon ginger powder
- One teaspoon ground nutmeg
- One teaspoon ground cloves
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- One cup of brown or white sugar
- A quarter cup of honey or molasses
- Half a cup of water
- One egg
- One teaspoon vanilla
- One glass of cooking oil or butter (before preparing the test must be melt over low heat and cool)
In a glass or plastic bowl is necessary to mix the flour, baking soda, spices - nutmeg, ginger, cloves
Carnation: exquisite aromatherapy
, Cinnamon, and in another bowl - connect the cooking oil, sugar, water, egg and vanilla, stirring until a uniform mixture. Then, the resulting mixture was gradually add the flour and baking soda and spices, mixing thoroughly. The resulting dough should be divided into three parts, roll the dough to a thickness of about four centimeters, and then left in the refrigerator for two to three hours. Ostuzhennoy necessary to roll out the dough on a smooth surface to a thickness of six to ten millimeters, cut cookies molds and arrange on a baking sheet, without greasing him with oil. Then you need to put a baking sheet in a pre-heated oven and bake cookies for ten to twelve minutes. The finished gingerbread looks dry, but is soft to the touch - after the preparation of cookies, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar or cover with glaze.
The easiest way to add flavor to any dish - is to cook him a ginger sauce. The sauce on the basis of ginger is perfect for fish dishes and seafood, boiled or steamed vegetables, oriental dishes.
To prepare ginger sauce will need:
- Fifty grams of fresh ginger root
- Two tablespoons of apple cider or wine vinegar
- Six tablespoons olive oil
- A little bit of salt, pepper and coriander as a spice
Thoroughly washed and peeled ginger root must be finely chopped, Bay vinegar and olive oil, then add the spices - salt, pepper, coriander.
Taste qualities of ginger and to human health have generated a lot of ways of cooking. Kitchens all over the world are using ginger, there are recipes for salads, first and second dishes, sauces and condiments, desserts and drinks. At the use of ginger is necessary to consider some features of the application. For example, fresh ginger root in cooking is used in cooking for flavor, dried (powdered) - for the tangy taste. Dried ginger for cooking the same dishes must be taken two times less than fresh. At the root of many times more nutrients than the stalk and leaves.
- half salad - Baked beets and raw carrots;
- tenth - orange zest;
- fifth of - lemon peel;
- on the tenth of powdered ginger and celery;
dish dressed with vegetable oil.
Soup with pumpkin and ginger
- pound pumpkin;
- 2 carrots and potatoes;
- stalk green onions;
- ginger root;
- cup cream;
- tablespoon butter;
- coriander, pepper, salt - to taste;
- a little less than a liter of vegetable broth.
Chopped roasted vegetables in a pan with butter, then poured the broth and cook for half an hour. When blending in a saucepan to puree the state added salt, pepper and coriander. Before serving the dish is decorated with whipped cream with grated ginger.
Wings with Ginger
- 0, 5 kg of chicken wings;
- 100 g of fresh ginger;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- lemon juice;
- Season with salt and black pepper.
The wings are rubbed with salt and pepper, add the grated ginger, all watered with lemon juice and stir. On a platter, brush with butter, put it in the oven. Preparedness - sprinkled with herbs and garlic
Garlic health: almost a panacea
Fish dishes are decorated with pickled ginger.
- 50 g of fresh ginger;
- 50 grams of vegetable oil;
- 20 g of soy sauce and vinegar 50 g;
- spoon of water.
All ingredients are mixed in a blender.
A pound of ginger root boiled for 1 minute in boiling water, then cut into slices. A mixture of 4 tablespoons sugar 4 tablespoons of rose wine and 2 tablespoons vodka boiled to dissolve the sugar, then topped cup rice vinegar and the composition is brought to a boil again. Laid out in the bank filled with pieces of ginger marinade. After cooling, the bank put in the fridge. This ginger - the best seasoning for sushi.
Classic ginger tea
The 1, 2 liters of boiling water thrown 3 tablespoons grated ginger. If the tea is needed for medication, ginger should boil for 10 minutes. After switching off or add 5 tablespoons of honey, or 6 tablespoons of sugar, mint, black pepper (a pinch), 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, mint leaves can be slightly
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
. Tea brewed for at least half an hour. When using tea as a medicine, it is drunk warm, if the drink as a prophylactic, the ice cubes can be added.
In fact, in the recipes can change the components, depending on the tastes and culinary fantasies. Sometimes the most delicious food is obtained through experiments.
Several medical prescriptions
- Slimming Bath: 2, 5 tablespoons of tincture of echinacea, grated ginger root and a half and a whole orange slices all dissolve in the bath, and polkoreshka ginger, half a spoon of Echinacea and teaspoon of honey dissolved in black tea. Tea drunk while taking a bath - this effect is amplified.
- Oil in the gastro-intestinal diseases, flatulence and bad chair: 150 grams of butter mixed with 4 tablespoons of powdered ginger. It is used during the meal.
- Compress pain in the knees: 200g grated ginger boiled in the bag in the water. 2 small towel dipped in hot water with an extract of ginger, are applied to the sore spot, on top of all should be wrapped bath towel. Keep the compress for 10 minutes, after a ten-minute break, repeat. After two weeks of treatment the pain go away. The very same treatment requires patience: after all the hot water is applied.