Treating sinusitis chestnut - how justified information about their medicinal properties
March 29, 2013
For the treatment of sinusitis effectively used various drugs, local procedures are carried out, and you can use the recipes of traditional medicine. Treating sinusitis chestnut gets rid of the clinical manifestations of inflammatory bowel disease. It is important not to proceed with this method without first consulting a physician.
Cooking chestnut harvesting
To properly apply the chestnut for the treatment, it is necessary to know some rules, how it should be prepared
. Chestnuts should be ripe
. If the stock is only the chestnuts from the previous year, they must be pre-soaked in boiling water, so they swelled
. The brown peel chestnuts clean, and the rest of the white flesh cut turundy that the diameter should match the size of the nasal passage
. For convenience turunda can impose on a toothpick to make it easier to introduce it into the nasal passage
. Alternately Brown turundy are administered in each nostril and left for a period of four to six minutes
. During this time the separation begin copious mucus from the nose, sneezing, that would mean that you need to remove turunda
. It is impossible to repeat the multiple insertion and removal turundas, it can lead to very negative consequences
. The frequent repetition of the procedure is an unwanted and unsafe
. If sinusitis is usually recommended to spend three to four treatments
There is another technique of application of chestnut. From the pulp also cut convenient form turundy or candles. They are administered within a nasal passage so that once could conveniently removed. Chestnut should be up to the appearance of mucus. You need to clear the nasal passage of mucus, which turunda chestnut temporarily removed and then re-enter again. The procedure should be carried out for several hours, while the duration is determined individually, depending on tolerability.
How useful fruits of chestnut
In folk medicine, the chestnut is widely used due to its medicinal properties. It is possible to use not only for therapeutic purposes, and during the course of preventive therapy. The fruits of the chestnut contains a large amount of nutrients:
- antioxidants, and biologically active substances
- minerals, vitamins (vitamins K, C and B). The presence of calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, and vitamins has a beneficial effect on health
- various oils
Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and analgesic properties of chestnuts allow to recommend it for use in chronic inflammatory diseases, sinusitis
Sinusitis - when a puncture is required
. We should not think that the treatment of chestnut is absolutely safe and has no contraindications. In fact, there is a definite list of contraindications when to refrain from this type of therapy, for example, during pregnancy, in the presence of severe liver disease, kidney decompensated, an exacerbation of peptic ulcer disease, low blood pressure numbers
Blood pressure - dangerous if his swing?
(hypotension). In order to avoid various negative consequences, should consult a specialist before starting treatment chestnut.
Particular attention should be paid to people who have problems with the blood coagulation system. Prolonged and uncontrolled use of the chestnut as the self can lead to complications. In the treatment of a chestnut tree is recommended to follow the recommendations on diet, eliminate fried, meat dishes, baking.
- treatment of sinusitis folk remedies
Treatment of inguinal hernia folk remedies - relieved condition
June 30, 2014
Before how to treat an inguinal hernia folk remedies, we must understand that today there is no drug that can cure a hernia. With the help of traditional medicine can alleviate the symptoms and possibly reduce the likelihood of the development of its complications, but get rid of it can only be by means of surgical treatment.
Nontraditional methods of treatment of inguinal hernia is permissible to use for small hernias that do not cause severe pain and discomfort. If the hernia constantly reminds himself, needs intervention professionals. In no case do not try to self-treat strangulated hernia - this can lead to serious health consequences, even death.
When you see these signs of infringement of hernia is a strong pain in the groin, a reddish or bluish color of the skin over the hernia, nausea, vomiting and fever, seek immediate medical attention.
People's treatment of inguinal hernia
- Broth clover. Pour a cup of boiling water one tablespoon of dried flowers of clover, and allow to stand for 40-50 minutes. Then strain the infusion, and drink a third cup before each meal.
- Licorice root has long been considered one of the best remedies for the treatment of inguinal hernia
Inguinal hernia - dangerous or not?
. It stimulates the regeneration of tissues and while under the influence of the active ingredients of licorice hernial are closed, the symptoms of a hernia may become much less pronounced. One or two times a day, drink a mug of hot milk mixed with one teaspoon of crushed licorice root.
- Ginger. One cup of ginger tea, drunk on an empty stomach, perfectly facilitates the unpleasant symptoms of an inguinal hernia. It should be borne in mind that ginger
Ginger and the most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties
can cause upset stomach; people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract can be taken only with a doctor's permission. To make ginger tea, pour a half a teaspoon of ground ginger, or an entire teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger cup of boiling water. The tea can also add some honey and / or cinnamon.
- Pharmacy daisy. Tea from the pharmacy chamomile has a slight analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect and relieves the symptoms of an inguinal hernia. Pour the boiling water a pinch of dried chamomile flowers, leave for 10-15 minutes and strain. Drink two or three cups of chamomile tea a day.
- Mint also has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, and in folk medicine it is used in a wide variety of diseases. It also brewed as chamomile and drink one to two cups per day. People, whose history has violations, associated with the formation of blood clots, before treated mint broth
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
, You need to consult a doctor.
- Yogurt. Regular consumption of yogurt reduces the likelihood of constipation, because of which are often exacerbated symptoms of inguinal hernias. To avoid deterioration, eating yogurt alone, but better - twice a day.
- Fruits and vegetables are good for inguinal hernia for the same reason as yogurt. People who eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, rarely suffer from constipation, and thus the condition of patients with inguinal hernias may be markedly improved. Generally, people with this disorder is very important to take all measures to avoid constipation. If, despite proper diet, you have problems with defecation as soon as possible, consult a physician.
- Cold compresses. Experts warn that such folk remedies for inguinal hernia as compresses should be used with extreme caution. When used in any case do not press on the hernia - it can lead to deterioration. In addition, the cold packs are usually used to relieve pain, and if the hernia causes severe pain that prevents normal daily activities, it is - a sign that the patient as soon as possible to see a doctor. Whatever it was, the supporters of traditional medicine recommend applying to the inguinal hernia
Inguinal hernia - dangerous or not?
ice (for long - term exposure to low temperatures is harmful to the skin) or a small towel soaked in cold water.