Treatment of inflammation of the folk remedies - whether good?
August 17, 2013
- Treatment of inflammation of the folk remedies - whether good?
Treatment of inflammation of the folk remedies can only be carried out by the doctor. Inflammation of the appendages - a disease that runs hard and often gives complications. That is why to treat inflammation of the women and men must be a doctor. Including the doctor may prescribe, and various folk remedies. Use these tools on their own with the inflammation of the appendages it is not necessary.
Folk remedies for inflammation of the - can I apply them?
Since ancient times, man was surrounded by a rich and diverse world of plants, which he used as a means to many diseases. Plants have long been used for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the urinary organs of men and women. Traditional medicine treats the inflammation of the appendages often using drugs made from plants. These drugs are used in, externally, locally and have a comprehensive effect on the body.
The drugs prepared from plants, a soft, long-term use has expressed (months) aftereffect. Nowadays the situation has changed for the treatment of severe diseases (inflammation of the appendages as well - it is a serious illness that can give a lot of complications) used chemicals, which when applied correctly to quickly suppress the infectious-inflammatory process.
It turns out that the soft effect of herbal medicines are no longer needed? Not at all, now more than ever, it is a strong demand for vegetable products. The reason is that people growing distrust of the "chemistry", which is providing an effective therapeutic effect usually has a number of unpleasant side effects. Yet it "chemistry" has allowed to significantly reduce the mortality rate among the population from serious illnesses, regain reproductive function for many women and men. But because of the wrong, irrational self-application "chemistry" begins to take positions - experts are increasingly talking about the fact that addictive pathogens to antibiotics is faster than the pharmaceutical industry produces new drugs.
In this situation, folk remedies can play a positive role: their correct application (the introduction of the combined treatment) allows you to enhance the action of "chemicals" and reduce their dosage. If you just drink the broth, which is a neighbor and advised to wait for the result, then the result can be very frustrating.
Inflammation of the appendages - folk remedies with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
Herbs with inflammation of the appendages can significantly improve physical and emotional (which is also important) condition of the patients. Herbal preparations with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties can perfectly complement the pharmaceutical drugs to enhance their action, leaving the treatment prolonged aftereffect.
Around us grow a large number of herbs with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action. The action of many of the bottom has not yet been studied, or not fully investigated. But traditional medicine empirically identified useful medicinal properties of these plants and has kept recipes of these drugs.
Traditional recipes from inflammation of the oral:
- infusion number 1; take one of the fruits of mountain ash; 2 baskets of the immortelle, birch leaves, strawberry leaves, herbs mint
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
peppermint, yarrow, wings beans; 3 parts of nettle leaves, grass succession, hips; All mix, pour a tablespoon of the mixture of 0, 5 liters of boiling water in a thermos overnight, in the morning strain and drink a third cup 3 times a day; relieves swelling of the tissues, has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, strengthens blood vessels, reducing bleeding;
- infusion number 2; Take 1 part lime flowers, flowers violet tricolor, black elderberry flowers, leaves, birch, mountain ash fruits; 3 parts of oak bark and hips, 2 leaves of wild strawberry; All mix, pour a tablespoon of the mixture of 0, 5 liters of boiling water in a thermos overnight, in the morning strain and drink a third cup 3 times a day; relieves swelling of the tissues, has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action;
- infusion number 3; Take 1 part herb sage
Sage - cvyaschennaya grass
, Marigold flowers, chamomile flowers, herbs, nettle, St. John's wort grass, 2 parts of yarrow herb; All mix, take 2 tablespoons of the mixture, pour a liter of boiling water, leave for an hour, strain and drink a cup 3 times a day for 8 weeks; improves blood circulation in the pelvis, relieves swelling of tissue, kills pathogens;
- decoction number 1; Take 1 part Helichrysum baskets, licorice root, grass succession, aralia root, root elecampane; 3 parts of rosehips, 2 parts horsetail herb; All mix, take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour 0, 5 liters of hot boiled water, keep the water bath
Sauna and health: the benefits and harms of bath procedures
within an hour, cool, squeeze, to add to the original level and take 3 tablespoons 3 times a day; improves blood circulation in the pelvis, relieves swelling of tissue, kills pathogens;
- broth number 2; Take 1 part herb nettle, buckthorn bark; 2 parts herb thyme, leaves a mother-and-stepmother, sweet flag root; All mix, take 3 tablespoons of the mixture, pour a liter of hot boiling water, cook for five minutes, cool, strain, wring out, to add to the original level and take on a third cup three times a day for 8 weeks; improves blood circulation in the pelvis, relieves swelling of tissue, kills pathogens.
Traditional recipes from inflammation of the topical:
- Infusion for douches number 1; Take 1 part of chamomile flowers and herbs Potentilla goose; mix, take a tablespoon of the mixture, pour a liter of boiling water for 30 minutes, drain, squeeze and use for douching with belyah
Beli: abnormal discharge
the different nature of both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent;
- Infusion for douches number 2; Take 1 part of chamomile flowers and oak bark, 3 parts Knotweed grass; All mix, take two tablespoons of the mixture, pour a liter of boiling water for 30 minutes, strain, wring out and use for douching with belyah different character as anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent;
- Infusion for douches number 3; take 3 parts chamomile flowers and 2 parts lime flowers, mix, take 3 tablespoons of the mixture, pour a glass of boiling water for 30 minutes, strain and use for douching as an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent.
Calendula: therapeutic properties and contraindications "summer bride"
November 27, 2014
In early July, blooms in suburban areas calendula, therapeutic properties and contraindications is a little familiar to everyone. Following the Sun, it turns its bright yellow head, as if the young lady, relentlessly tracking the vending her partner. For such unusual behavior of the people flower called "summer bride". Calendula has long been used as a healing agent. However, its spectrum of action is not limited to these preparations.
With health benefits
Motley basket calendula - just a storehouse of useful compounds. Carotenoids (provitamin A), ascorbic acid, flavonoids, coumarins, and mucus kamedevye resin comprise up to twenty percent of the dry weight of plants. In addition, in the flowers contain essential oils and various trace elements: selenium, zinc, copper, molybdenum and calcium.
Thanks to the rich vitamin and mineral composition, calendula can be used as a general tonic. In the summer of freshly harvested flowers should be added to the vegetable and fruit salads. And in the winter of dried raw materials preparing the infusion, which is used to prevent the flu and colds.
The ether compound expressed calendula exhibit antibacterial properties against many pathological microorganisms, including Staphylococcus and Streptococcus. Infusion of the plant shown to rinse with angina, gingivitis, stomatitis. With the same purpose, use an alcohol tincture of calendula. One or two teaspoons of the drug prior to throw in a glass of water. When infant thrush piece of bandage soaked in a decoction of calendula and remove them fungal plaque from the mouth of the child.
Pounded into mush fresh flowers is applied to suppurating wounds, abrasions, scratches for their decontamination and rapid healing. Weak infusion is used to wash the eye with the barley and conjunctivitis.
Part of the plant precursor of vitamin A has a regenerative effect, accelerates tightening of skin lesions has softening and soothing effects.
As a means of healing calendula preparations are assigned both internally and externally. Infusion of calendula washed fistulas, bed sores, burns. In gastric ulcer or intestine into pelleted recommended purified extract of calendula flowers - "Kaleflon." The drug suppresses aggression gastric juice heals erosion in the digestive tract mucosa, restores its protective properties.
In dermatological practice good effect gives application of finished pharmacy ointment "Marigold". It is appointed by the local burns, cuts, bruises, cracked nipples in nursing mothers, insect bites.
Due to the presence of coumarins and copper, and the plant is used as an antiinflammatory agent. In gynecology diluted Calendula tincture is prescribed for douching with cervical erosion and obesity. The tool improves metabolic processes in the cells of affected tissues, normalizes vaginal flora, restores the mucous. When gastritis, colitis and proctitis to relieve inflammation of the inner recommended intake flower infusion.
When laying in periodontitis gingival pockets turundas moistened with undiluted tincture of calendula
Calendula tincture: for health and beauty
It helps reduce bleeding and gingival tissue seal.
Galenovo (alcohol) form calendula also have antispasmodic and choleretic effect. By relaxing the smooth muscles of the digestive organs, they are at the same time stimulate the secretory activity, strengthen education and the separation of bile. Admission calendula tincture is indicated for biliary dyskinesia, cholecystitis, unspecified pain in the stomach.
Selenium is a part of the plant acts as a powerful antioxidant
Antioxidants: the truth about the notorious benefits
. This mineral inhibits the oxidative processes in tissues, protects cells from damage, inhibits the growth of malignant tumors. Traditional healers are advised to take into the infusion of marigold in cancer of the stomach and in the form of lotions for breast cancer.
Due to the high content of essential oils
Essential oils and conception: can help the roses?
and provitamin A, calendula tincture cleanses, softens and soothes the skin. The effectiveness of its use in acne, redness and frostbite.
Applications with tincture of plants used in alopecia and hair loss. Alcohol solution stimulates the blood circulation of the scalp, increases the activity of the hair follicles, imbues them with nutrients.
Fly in the ointment
Despite the usefulness of calendula should not abuse it. This herb is not recommended:
- If cholelithiasis. Reinforcing the separation of bile, calendula can trigger output of stones from the gallbladder. In the best case it threatens the emergence of biliary colic, and at worst - a blockage of the bile ducts.
- In the period of acute gastritis, peptic ulcer of the stomach or intestines. Bile irritating mucosal lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, inhibits regeneration and increases pain.
- When allergy to plant.
Formally contraindicated calendula for children, pregnant and lactating women, as it is not conducted special clinical studies to prove the safety of its use in these categories of patients.
It is very important in the treatment of Calendula observe the recommended dosage. When administered in large quantities of drugs of this plant depress the nervous system, causing weakness, drowsiness and confusion.
Sedation marigold is also apparent while its use with sedatives: valerian, mint
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
, Motherwort, Melissa, tranquilizers and barbiturates.