- Badger fat - the beneficial properties: not exactly a cure, but still treats
Indications for use badger fat
Traditional medicine has long used the therapeutic properties of fat badger - they are known since ancient times. Curative effect of fat and other wild animals that hibernate, such as bears. This grease contains a large amount of biologically active substances and vitamins.
What good is contained in Badger fat
The badger fat contains many substances necessary for the body, which helps to improve metabolism and strengthen immunity
Strengthening the immune system - help the immune system
. Earlier badger fat used in the treatment of severe obstructive lung diseases, including for TB
Treatment of tuberculosis - a lengthy process and requires constant monitoring
. And this is the explanation.
Badger fat contains a lot of unsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), some of which are assigned to an irreplaceable as they are not produced in the human body and must be obtained from food. PUFAs are the source of the formation of cholesterol, which is conventionally referred to as "useful", as he is involved in all metabolic processes and can significantly speed up the metabolism. As is known, the correct metabolism depends operation of all the internal organs and the immune status. PUFAs also contribute to the reduction of inflammatory processes. Lack PUFA promotes blood content of "harmful" cholesterol, which is deposited in the form of cholesterol on the walls of blood vessels.
The badger fat much needed for proper metabolism of vitamins. So, it contained vitamin A prevents relapses of chronic inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system, kidneys and urinary tract, positively affects the skin and its appendages (hair and nails), prevents the development of malignant tumors. B vitamins are energy, which provide energy for all biochemical processes of metabolism.
Badger fat needed by the body also contains macro- and microelements.
This composition allows the fat badger to provide health-building effects on the body. It also has anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory effect, prevents the development of atherosclerosis, and stimulates the process of recovery after an illness.
Indications for admission
Badger fat can be used as a tonic, anti-inflammatory, regenerating metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
and means for immunity in the complex treatment of various diseases and conditions:
- low immunity, which is accompanied by frequent colds and chronic recurrent infectious and inflammatory diseases - both immunomodulatory agent;
- the recovery period after serious illness and surgery - as a means to recuperate;
- purulent processes - abscesses, abscesses, boils, carbuncles, acne
Acne: facial trouble
. - It stimulates the immune system and has anti-inflammatory effect;
- trophic (exchange) ulcers, nonhealing wounds, bedsores - promotes healing;
- general exhaustion arising from starvation or after a serious illness
- restores normal metabolism;
- infectious and inflammatory diseases of bronchopulmonary system - acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, pulmonary tuberculosis - contribute to a speedy recovery;
- infectious and inflammatory diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract - promotes faster healing and prevents the recurrence of chronic processes;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - erosive gastritis, gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer - it promotes healing of erosive and ulcerative processes;
- circulatory diseases - coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, hypertension, strokes and their consequences - improves blood circulation by reducing the number of levels of "harmful" cholesterol;
- thrombophlebitis (vein occlusion of blood clots and inflammation of the walls of the veins) - reduces inflammation;
- aging of the skin and various skin diseases (psoriasis, neurodermatitis) - restores the normal skin condition.
Badger fat is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to it of the patient, as well as pancreatitis, liver disease and biliary tract (hepatitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis) and children up to six years.
Admission badger fat is sometimes accompanied by side effects such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and allergic reactions.
As recommended to take badger fat
Badger fat available in pharmacies as a capsule or a liquid, in vials. Assuming it is recommended before eating, adults tablespoon three times a day, children - a teaspoon three times a day. After receiving badger fat is recommended to drink a glass of hot tea or milk.