Treatment of coxarthrosis - the sooner the better
May 11, 2014
- Treatment of coxarthrosis - the sooner the better
Coxarthrosis, or arthrosis of the hip joints - it is a common disorder that can eventually lead to a significant decrease in performance, and many other problems. The sooner you start treatment koksartroza, the less likely that it will result in serious health problems.
How to treat coxarthrosis
In most cases, treatment is prescribed koksartroza without surgery. As a rule, it effectively relieves the symptoms of the disease and allows the patient to return to an active, healthy lives.
Treatment of coxarthrosis in the home. To relieve the symptoms of coxarthrosis, patients should fulfill the following recommendations:
- Move more. When you have sore joints, sports and even a simple walk - is the last thing I want to think. However, the results of numerous studies suggest that physical activity - it's the best way to preserve the quality of life for patients with coxarthrosis. Sport raises the tone, strengthens muscles and bones, and makes joints more flexible. To strengthen the muscles try to perform resistance exercise, swimming or water aerobics, ride a bike, walk as much as possible on foot. In addition, it is necessary to do yoga - it helps maintain joint mobility and muscle flexibility, even in his mature years, and improves the functioning of the vestibular apparatus, thereby reducing the risk of falls and fractures.
- Balanced diet. Experts believe that some nutrients can alleviate symptoms of coxarthrosis and slow down its development. For example, for patients with this disorder are very useful vitamin C, which is found in many fruits and vegetables, as well as omega-3, which can be obtained from fish, fish oil, and some seed oils. However, it is best to try not to consume as much of certain nutrients, and eating a balanced way, including in the diet as much as possible a variety of foods. Try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, dairy products and fish.
- Weight loss. Extra weight leads to increased stress on joints and hence, coxarthrosis may progress faster than a person with normal weight. Get rid of excess weight is not easy, and it can not be done quickly. Take small steps towards the goal - reduce caloric intake by 300-500 calories, begin to train three times a week, gradually increasing the frequency and duration of training, and so on.
- Get enough sleep. Healthy sleep helps patients better cope with the pain and stress that causes coxarthrosis
Coxarthrosis - inflammation of the hip joints
. Try every day, including weekends, to go to bed and get up at the same time. Remove from the bedroom TV and computer - they interfere relax before bedtime. If the pain often leads to disruption of sleep, try to sleep on a special mattress, or taken before bedtime analgesics. If these measures do not help to get rid of sleep problems, consult your doctor.
- Cold and hot compresses. Hot compresses speeds up the blood circulation, and thus relieves pain and eliminates stiffness of the joints. Cold compresses well reduces inflammation and also have analgesic effects.
- Control stress. Any illnesses, particularly those that are largely restricted mobility, cause stress. In such situations, a person urgently needed support for family and friends. If you feel overwhelmed, do not hesitate to talk about it with others. You can also refer to a psychologist or a support group. In addition, try to find time for hobbies and socializing with the family - it will help you to escape, and will yield positive emotions, which are particularly needed during the illness.
Electromyostimulation can be used to relieve the symptoms of coxarthrosis in addition to other treatment options. During this procedure, the nerve endings affected by electric current, whereby pain signals are blocked or become much weaker.
Koksartroza Treatment folk remedies
Cabbage leaf - one of the most popular folk remedies koksartroza hip. Before going to bed take a hot shower, grab a few leaves of cabbage, lightly mash them, so they gave the juice, apply to painful joints and wrap with cling film or a woolen scarf. Another option - to apply to the aching joints cabbage leaves, smeared with honey. To relieve the symptoms of coxarthrosis, this tool is recommended every night for at least three weeks.
For the preparation of the next national drug you need finely chopped fresh mint leaves
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
and aloe gel
Aloe - its amazing healing properties
. Mix the ingredients in a ratio of 1: 1 to obtain a homogeneous mass, and apply the mixture onto the joints. Do this at least twice a day until the pain in the joints
Joint pain - how to understand what is going on?
will not pass.
It is an effective remedy for koksartroza can be made from lemon, garlic and celery. Squeeze the juice of one lemon, grate on fine grater about 100 g celery root and four or five garlic marigold. Put everything in a pot or jar, and pour two cups of the heel. Let sit for a few hours, then strain and take on a third cup every morning before eating.
Packs of raw potatoes well relieve the pain caused by coxarthrosis. Rub on a small grater one or two medium sized potatoes, apply grated potatoes on the joints and wrap them with cling film. Leave compress at night. For maximum effect, it is recommended to use means of at least four times a week for a month.
Hygroma when liquid in unnecessary places
June 11, 2014
- Hygroma when liquid in unnecessary places
- How to get rid
Hygroma, or synovial cyst - a benign tumor, which is a fluid-filled cavity. Most often they are formed in the joints or tendons.
Hygroma may develop in virtually every human being, regardless of gender and age, but they are three times more common in women than in men. The most common hygroma young adults and children is a violation of quite rare. However, some species hygroma (e.g. hygroma neck) can grow even in the newborn.
The most common hygroma joints of the hands (usually of the hands and fingers).
Since 1893, when he first described the most characteristic manifestations hygroma in a medical environment is the most common theory is that education hygroma is the result of degenerative processes that affect the connective tissue components, in particular - collagen. It is assumed that such processes can begin as a result of minor trauma, and also due to defects in the articular capsule or tendons. However, the exact cause of the formation of hygroma hygroma remain unknown. Hygroma tendon formed in the synovium tendon, usually also develops in these parts of the body. However, these tumors can occur, for example, in the knee joints and even in the brain - is rare and, in some cases very dangerous breach.
Hygroma looks like a smooth, soft bulge under the skin. It can be very small - no more than a pea, and in some cases hygroma reach the size of a golf ball. Hygroma usually grow slowly, and at first did not cause any discomfort, except for the fact that a large enough hygroma becomes noticeable aesthetic disadvantage. Often hygroma diminish and even disappear altogether for a while and then reappear. Pain at hygroma usually appear only when it becomes so big that it squeezes the adjacent tissue and presses on nerves. This also can lead to numbness and weakness in some parts of the body.
Although hygroma usually do not pose a serious health risk, when it appears advisable to be examined by a doctor.
The hygroma is dangerous?
In most cases, hygroma is not dangerous and does not affect the patient's life. However, when she appeared in a prominent place, hygroma may cause some psychological discomfort. Very large hygroma may lead to limited joint mobility. In fairly rare instances, large hygroma can cause pain that is particularly strong in the movement, and almost never goes completely that has a significant negative impact on quality of life. Sometimes hygroma leads to the development of such disorders as purulent tenosynovitis
Tenosynovitis - how to avoid becoming a victim of art
- A disease in severe cases can lead to malfunction of the affected joints and even blood poisoning.
Hygroma very rarely leads to serious complications. Purulent tenosynovitis, which you mentioned earlier, is developed only in the most severe cases and most often in people who have other health problems.
Hygroma unwanted effects may be associated with its treatment, in large part - with surgery. Removing hygroma usually quite safe, but any surgery carries certain risks. Thus, there is a small chance of complications, caused by the use of general anesthesia. To reduce this risk to a minimum, before the operation the patient carefully examined.
The probability of infection is extremely low, since today doctors are taking all possible measures to transactions conducted in a sterile environment. However, in rare cases, the infection occurs, and if you suspect an infection as soon as possible go to the doctor.
Finally, even after surgical treatment hygroma can be formed again. This can occur soon after the operation, and a few years later. In such cases, it may be carried out a second operation, after which the probability of relapse is very small.
Often the diagnosis is enough hygroma routine medical examination. However, to make sure that the tumor contains a liquid, the doctor can perform ultrasound. It is an effective tool in the diagnosis of hygroma is magnetic resonance imaging, but, unfortunately, the apparatus for carrying out this process as long as there is not in all clinics. Finally, the fence can be carried out hygroma fluid sample for further laboratory analysis.