Diet for Hair products for chic shag
October 10, 2011
Hair - a skin appendages, so the condition of the hair depends on the condition of the skin. If skin is oily, then the hair is greasy, dull and very dry skin
Dry skin: care and treatment
- Thin and brittle. Condition of the skin and its appendages is directly related to what we eat.
How should diet for hair
If you have problems with hair, it is best not to sit on any diet, and adhere to the rules of good nutrition.
The menu at a balanced diet should include the amount the body needs protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. If you eat properly and have adequate exercise, you can also throw the weight.
To restore normal hair condition is necessary:
- a sufficient amount of protein - it is composed of a protein our hair, with his lack of hair is dull and brittle; moreover, composed of a protein immune cells and by its lack of immunity is lowered and the endless inflammation of the skin will not add hair salon;
- enough carbohydrates; but it should be complex carbohydrates (of cereals and vegetables), the decay of which energy flows slowly and for a long time;
- a sufficient amount of fat - it is necessary for the proper operation of metabolic liver absorption of many vitamins; but fat is only useful vegetable origin or derived from oily fish - these are fats contribute to the improvement of the hair;
- you need to cook food so that to keep the products in all the nutrients - steamed, boiled or stew; Reception fried foods is not recommended.
The food you can eat lean meat, fish (including fat), dairy products, wholemeal bread, porridge of whole grains and at least four grams per day of fruits and vegetables (preferably five different varieties).
From the diet should exclude all sweets, pastry, butter, fatty meats, fatty dairy products, fried, spicy, salty and smoked dishes.
Especially useful for vegetables and fruits. It contains fiber and pectin, which play an important role in restoring the digestive processes. Furthermore, they have a lot of vitamins and mineral substances involved in metabolism. And how does our gastrointestinal tract is directly related skin and hair.
Fruit - a source of "safe" carbohydrate - glucose, fructose and sucrose (we can use them without harm to health, replacing sweets), as well as vitamins and minerals. Dietary fiber contained in fruits, intestine heals, since they perfectly restore its microflora and outputting toxic metabolic products.
Ways to strengthen the hair with an additional power supply
With a variety of foods it is certainly possible to improve the condition of hair. Here is what recommends this traditional medicine:
- every day, morning and evening you need to drink a tablespoon of vegetable oil;
- Oat extract: bedtime
Dreams: how to understand our dreams
take a cup of oatmeal "Hercules", pour a liter of water and leave for the night; infusion of the morning strain, wring out and drink during the day;
- salad of oatmeal with honey and walnuts: a half cup of oatmeal "Hercules" pour boiling water (it should cover the flakes), add a teaspoon of honey and three pounded walnuts; leave it at night and in the morning a little squeeze flakes (if there is still water), to add the grated apple, cream to taste and chopped dried apricots; You can also add any berries; this salad should be eaten every day for breakfast.
When dry brittle hair every day should eat oily fish, such as tuna or salmon. It contains large amounts of fatty acids, vitamins A and E - all of these biologically active substances improve the condition of skin and hair.
For oily hair
Oily hair: solving the problem of excess sebum
you need to eat foods rich in B vitamins: oranges, raisins, nuts, cereals, whole grains, eggs, beans, greens. Reduces oiliness of hair and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), it is found in cauliflower and broccoli.
If the hair has become dull, the food you need to eat foods rich in zinc, which prevents aging: seafood, herring, beef liver, meat, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, beans, mushrooms, cereals (oats and buckwheat).
When hair loss need to eat more protein foods (meat, fish, dairy products, eggs, nuts, legumes). It is also good to eat more fatty fish (or replace it with fish oil bought at the pharmacy). It prevents hair loss and silicon contained in potatoes, sugar beet, vegetables (including nettles), turnip, radish
Radish: useful properties and rules of use
, Radishes, strawberries, in mineral waters. It would be nice to check the thyroid gland: hair thinning and falling out with the failure of its function.
- proper nutrition,
- hair care
Diets for Men - Avoid extreme measures
September 2, 2011
Many men believe that a diet - it's fun for women, men are they to anything: the aesthetic side of the issue they are not interested, and health need to do when sick. But the latest research in the field of male obesity refute a common man's opinion.
What distinguishes the male from the female obesity
The peculiarity of the male obesity is that the vast majority of it flows through the abdominal type of deposition of fat in the abdominal area. While in obese women fat is deposited over the buttocks and hips.
Abdominal or central obesity is more dangerous because it promotes the formation of most of diseases such as coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, stroke for stroke, hypertension and diabetes
Diabetes - threatening and incurable disease
An indication of abdominal obesity in men is considered to be equal to the volume waist hips or exceeding it. In most cases, obesity is linked to endocrine disorders in the male body, in particular, to form a primary male sex hormone testosterone.
The amount of testosterone reaches its peak in 25-30 years, and then begins to decline gradually, which leads to an increase in weight. And there is a real vicious circle: the small amount of testosterone increases the reserves of fat and excess fat, in turn, causes a decrease in testosterone levels (its production blocks a special ingredient - leptin, which is produced in adipose tissue).
This condition eventually leads to the fact that a man due to lower testosterone and obesity appears a decrease in sexual activity, irritability
Irritability - you try to control my temper
As well as various problems gonads (prostatitis, prostate adenoma).
One way out of this situation is the diet and increasing physical activity.
Which diet need a man
Certainly not tight. If you put a man on a rigid diet, then after some time as a result of the activation of the appetite center in the brain it will have appetite, he will throw diet and instantly return all that he had lost, and even add extra kilos.
However, a diet is needed not so much diet as control calorie food intake records and adequacy of energy intake exertion. For successful weight loss is recommended to calculate calorie intake, proper physical exercise man, and then every month to reduce the calorie content of 500 kcal to achieve the numbers defining the minimum requirements. For example, men who are not engaged in active physical labor, the value of 1500-2000 kcal. Persons engaged in physical labor, usually do not have problems with excess weight.
To the diet was not a burden, you just need to exclude the foods that can increase the body fat. It's all fried, fatty, spicy, smoked food, alcohol (including beer), fatty meat. Less concerned with men other products, which will also be banned: sweets, cakes, ice cream, sodas.
Meat and fish are low-fat varieties is possible and even necessary. You also need to eat more low-fat cottage cheese, cheese, dairy products. Very good for digestion and metabolism
Improves metabolism and losing weight without dieting
affect products containing a large amount of complex carbohydrates: vegetables, grains of cereals (buckwheat and oatmeal). Simple carbohydrates (glucose and fructose) may be obtained from the fruit.
And another thing: you need to eat more frequently, up to 5-6 times a day but small portions, then there is no hunger, and the gastrointestinal tract is constantly expend energy for processing food.
What about emergencies?
There are cases, however, less common than in women. But sometimes an urgent need to lose weight to a certain date. For such cases, men developed the so-called two-week spectacle diet. This diet is based on scoring. Every product meets a certain number of points. Eating one or another product, you need to burn its corresponding points. More than 40 points a day can not recruit. As a result, in two weeks you can lose up to 5-7 kg.
The most common product complies with the following points:
- boiled egg or 100 g of boiled meat, fish, poultry, mushrooms, seafood - 1 point;
- 300 g of any vegetables (fresh, boiled, baked) or 100 g boiled (steamed), beans or lentils, vegetable soup, or borscht (portion - 250 ml), a small piece of cheese, a cup of yogurt, 200 g of cottage cheese - 5 points;
- a slice of bread, biscuits, apple is medium in size, 100g garnish (potatoes, pasta, cereal), a glass of dry wine, a glass of freshly squeezed juice - 10 points;
- any candy or cake, two slices of dark chocolate
Bitter chocolate: the benefits and harms health and beauty
Two tablespoons of any jam, jam, honey, two teaspoons of sugar, a tablespoon of butter, mayonnaise or vegetable oil - 20 points.
In addition, a day to eat half - two liters of fluid - mineral water without gas, or simply water, green or herbal tea.
Men need a diet as much as women.