- Diet with therapeutic lifestyle changes: harmony and balance
You have heart disease or have a high risk to get it? You have high cholesterol and diabetes? Think about your diet with therapeutic lifestyle changes now. This diet was developed in 2001 and is recommended for people with high cholesterol levels.
Why this diet
You often have to monitor the amount of cholesterol in food intake. This diet will help you to be more accurate in the assessment of a certain amount of cholesterol that you should take. Diet allows you to monitor the amount of cholesterol that helps your body effectively regulate metabolism and energy production. To achieve the desired effect, it is necessary to follow the recommendations spelled out in this diet.
This diet helps you reduce daily calorie intake by 25-35%, and adjust the intake of cholesterol to 200 mg per day.
If a person has a heart disease or is at risk of such diseases, this diet as it low in saturated fat and cholesterol diet, help reduce blood cholesterol and reduce the chance of myocardial infarction
Myocardial infarction - the most formidable diagnosis
And possible heart attacks and other similar complications.
Guide to diet
By following this diet, you need to adhere to the following:
- You must receive less than 7% of calories from saturated fat from the total number of calories per day
How many calories a day you need to lose weight - everyone has their own rate
- Allowed only 25-30% of the fat of total calories per day
- Sodium intake must be adjusted to 2400 mg per day
- Consumption of calories needed for your support
This diet is often exacerbated when the level of cholesterol in the blood is not reduced even with this diet. The doctor may increase your amount of soluble fiber in the diet and add the products that reduce cholesterol levels.
This diet recommendations for the intake of cholesterol and sodium are the same for all, regardless of the number of calories consumed by humans. Although recommendations on the amount of saturated fat and total fat content in foods based on the percentage of calories people consume in a day.
Tips regarding the consumption of diet products
- Beans, eggs and nuts help to blunt the feeling of hunger during dieting
- You can eat meat and fish, but dry or steamed
- Green helps not only to this diet, but also washes away unwanted toxins that are harmful to the whole body. They also provide the body with essential vitamins.
- Vegetables and fruit are an important part of the diet because they rarely have high cholesterol
- Oils recommended in this diet include olive oil for cooking, especially if you need something to fry
Reduce saturated fat - Eat less fat dairy products such as butter and fatty meats such as salami.
What can you make
Good and tasty food it's possible to cook without fat and cholesterol. Recipes of the diet nutritious and delicious at the same time. Some of them can be incredibly tasty and easy to prepare at home.
- Tofu, pressed, hard 1 pack
- Liquid protein concentrate 2 tablespoons
- Nutritional yeast 2 tablespoons
- Smoked paprika 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cooking spray
- Light mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Bread for sandwiches, toasted 2 tablespoons
- 4 romaine lettuce leaf
- Cucumber, thinly sliced, without seeds - half
Tightly wrap the tofu into 4-5 layers of paper towels. Put on a plate. Cover it with another plate on top and put something hard to pin down to a plate of cottage cheese and wrung out within twenty minutes. Expand the tofu and cut it into 12 pieces.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, and in the broad and shallow dish, whisk together liquid protein concentrate, yeast and smoked paprika. Add a tablespoon of water. Place the tofu in the dish and turn the pieces so that they were covered with the marinade, put everything in 15 minutes. Sprinkle a large baking cooking spray and place slices of cheese at a distance of approximately one inch from each other in a single layer, then sprinkle all cooking spray.
Put all baked in the oven, turn the tofu when it is already half finished and bake it until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Spread mayonnaise on four slices of bread, put lettuce, cucumber, tofu, cover with remaining slice of bread, and you can bring to the table.
Surprise of roasted peppers
- Red pepper 1 small piece
- Pumpkin cooked
- Mozzarella and cheese
- (the above three ingredients are used, if they are allowed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Leaf mint
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
Cut the tip of the peppers and remove the seeds. Wrap it in foil, place on a baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees until it is soft. Remove the peppers from the oven, remove the foil. Combine pumpkin and cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fill the peppers with the mixture. Again put the peppers on a baking sheet and bake it until the mixture is melted and pepper begins to turn brown. Remove the dish from the oven and garnish with mint leaves. If possible, serve the dish with lettuce and bread snack.
Tropical fruit cocktail (smoothie)
- Mango (if you can)
- Papaya (if you can)
- Low-fat plain yogurt (if you can)
- Pieces of ice
- Sprig of mint
Place the fruit, yogurt and ice cubes in a food processor and mix everything until all is smooth. Pour the mixture into a glass, garnish with a sprig of mint.
Refreshing Iced Tea
- Tea bags (green, oolong or black tea)
- Stevia Powder
Stevia: the secrets of the use of Indian grass
- Lemon slices (if possible)
Place water and ice in the jug. Add to the tea and stir until the desired strength, then remove the tea bags. Sweeten stevia powder and pour into a glass, it is beautiful slice of lemon.