Diet for breastfeeding - depending on the individual characteristics - Power feeding mother
December 12, 2010
- Diet for breastfeeding - depending on the individual characteristics
- Power nursing mothers
As a nursing mother should eat
A nursing mother should stick to the basics of a balanced diet, that is, to eat the same as fed before and during pregnancy, but with a slight increase in protein in the diet, in fact it loses proteins with human milk.
So, what is the proper balanced diet? The World Health Organization (WHO) introduced the rules of good nutrition in the form of a traffic light:
- green light - are products that can be used without restrictions: vegetables, fruits, herbs, cereals, wholemeal bread;
- yellow light - food, reception of which is limited to meat, fish, dairy products - only the low-fat and fewer than a 'green' products;
- red light - the products that are best not to drink or eat from time to time: sweets, candy, confections, animal fats.
Power nursing mother should be like this: diverse, but with the exception of the dangerous "red" products. In addition, breast-feeding may increase the amount in your diet, "yellow" products: milk (preferably sour milk products), cottage cheese, lean meat and fish. Vegetables in the first month is not a better raw and boiled or steamed.
In the first month all the dishes prepared using the best cooking or a couple, but in time the woman can not afford to eat, and something fried. If the baby suckles well, do not worry, the diet can be gradually expanded.
What should be avoided in the diet of lactating mothers
In a very small child may appear bloating
Bloating - if you are bursting inside
(flatulence), if the mother will eat a lot of roughage: black bread, raw vegetables (eg, cabbage salad), legumes (beans, peas). Initially, these products should be avoided. But it's useful products, so after a while they gradually have to enter into the diet. Enter in the diet should be one product, and just making sure that the child does not respond to it, enter the following.
You can also do with other "dangerous" products: pickles, smoking and so on. If you really want something forbidden, then we can eat only in small quantities.
The diet of nursing mothers should not be: alcohol, strong coffee, and tea - they have a negative impact on the child's condition.
Let's talk about allergy
The incidence of food allergy in the young child is greatly exaggerated. But do not pay attention to how the child reacts to a particular product, it is not necessary. The most common allergy in the young child is innate, that is inherited from the parents or close relatives, such allergy is called atopy. It is manifested by various rashes on the skin. If the mother noticed that the rash is somehow related to its power, or someone from relatives there is a problem, it should stick to hypoallergenic diet
Hypoallergenic diet - the salvation for the stomach
That is excluded from the diet products that have enhanced allergenic properties. This insipid milk, eggs, nuts, chocolate, citrus fruits, strawberries, raspberries.
But allergy usually individual, the child may react rashes on the skin at all, the most harmless product. And here to help nursing mothers may come a food diary. Keeping detailed records that a woman ate, and what is the reaction to the child identifies all the products for which the child is allergic. It is also important to know that atopic dermatitis
Atopic dermatitis - the unpleasant legacy
greatly complicated after the transfer of the child to artificial feeding.
But atopic dermatitis
Dermatitis - what to do with the inflamed skin?
- A phenomenon quite rare, so the power feeding mother should be rational and varied. Do not be afraid to eat something "forbidden" just eat this product quite a bit.
How to win a migraine with diet: foods that trigger headaches - Tips
November 28, 2010
- How to win a migraine with diet: foods that trigger headaches
Diet for migraines
Numerous studies have proven that a person consume the food has an impact on migraine - migraine symptoms can be minimized and pain - to avoid making changes to the daily diet.
"Edible" causes of migraine
In some cases, the cause of migraine becomes food drink person: for example, histamine and / or vasoactive components contained in the cheese, beer, wine expanding blood vessels, leading to migraine. One of the most common "originators" of migraine is considered to be chocolate.
Another common "pathogen" migraine - tyramine, an amino acid that reduces serotonin levels and dilates blood vessels. Tyramine found in yogurt, smoked meats, soy sauce. Moreover, the cause of migraine may be phenylethylamine contained in citrus and cocoa beans.
Monosodium glutamate, food additive, is usually present in canned or frozen foods, also causes migraine. Dangerous to any of the products subject to migraines with caffeine, smoked or dried fish, potato chips and nuts.
Products to prevent migraine
Some products have a calming effect, and the addition of these products in your daily diet will reduce the risk of migraine. First of all, it should be excluded from the diet foods that could potentially trigger migraines: watching the reaction to food, select the products that cause the disease, and refrain from their use.
- One of the best assistants in migraine - fish oil
Fish oil - so whether it is useful to think?
; moreover, reduces the risk of migraine and ginger
Ginger and the most unexpected, but pleasant useful properties
It is known for its healing properties - ginger reduces inflammation and acts as a painkiller.
- Add spinach in your daily diet - spinach juice mixed with cucumber and beet juice, instantly alleviate the symptoms of migraine.
Mint and its useful properties: aromatic freshness
, Known for its flavor and refreshing properties - the perfect remedy for a migraine.
- Pepper, king of spices, contains a special ingredient - capsaicin, which relieves pain instantly.
- Do not allow yourself to skip meals: Fasting can reduce blood sugar levels
Blood sugar - one of the main indicators of human health
That, in turn, leads to the appearance of migraine.
- Foods rich in calcium and magnesium - one more tool in the fight with migraine: greens, nuts and whole grains contain enough magnesium, but dairy products, but in them, and contains calcium, is best avoided - they are, on the contrary, increase the risk of migraine.
- To prevent migraine recommended regular intake of food supplements with magnesium and riboflavin. Natural sources of riboflavin - yeast, beans, meat.