Therapeutic diets - we are what we eat - ulcers, gastritis, bowel disease
March 2, 2008
- Therapeutic diets - we are what we eat
- Ulcers, gastritis, intestinal diseases
Recently, the word "diet" more and more closely associated with the vain attempts of the population to lose weight. But this concept is much broader than the struggle for compliance with local notions of beauty. Correctly chosen diet - a diet - a powerful assistant in the treatment of many diseases. Here, by the way, if not to be too strict, and can be called a diet for weight loss therapy. Of course, if we proceed from the understanding that being overweight - as a medical problem, almost a disease requiring treatment.
Diet - (from the Greek. Díaita - lifestyle, diet) - a set of rules for the use of food consumed by a person or other living organism, in order to achieve a certain result. That's just on the desired result and distinguish types of therapeutic diets.
Diet number 1
- Indications: stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer with mild exacerbation and convalescence, acute gastritis in the recovery period, unsharp exacerbation of chronic gastritis with stored secretion.
- You can: yesterday's white bread baking or the dried, biscuits, cake; soup of pureed vegetables, milk soups from the wiped groats; lean meat, poultry, fish, steam or boiled dishes from them; milk, cream, sour kefir, yogurt, cottage cheese; potatoes, carrots, beets, cauliflower; cereals: semolina, rice, buckwheat, oats; sweet berries and fruit mashed, boiled and baked.
- You can not: rye and any fresh bread, pastry products; meat and fish broth, soup, borscht, strong vegetable broths; fatty meats, poultry, fish, salted fish, canned; dairy products with high acidity; millet
Millet: benefits and harms of millet grains
, Barley, barley and corn grains, legumes; cabbage, radish, sorrel, onions, cucumbers; salted, pickled and marinated vegetables and mushrooms; acid and fiber-rich fruits and berries.
Diet № 2
- Indications: chronic gastritis with secretory insufficiency, acute gastritis in the recovery period, chronic enteritis and colitis after an exacerbation.
- You can: bread, nesdobnye pastries and biscuits; soups on loosely skim meat and fish broth, vegetable broth on with mashed cereals, noodles, when portability - borscht, cabbage soup from fresh cabbage; lean meats, poultry, fish, boiled tongue, sausages, milk; milk, cream, dairy drinks, fresh cheese, cheese, sour cream; various cereals except millet and barley; potatoes, carrots, beets, zucchini, cabbage; soft ripe fruit and berries, tangerines, oranges; watermelon, grapes, peeled, toffee, marmalade, candy, marshmallows, sugar, honey, jam, jam.
- You can not: fresh bread and flour products of pastry; milk, pea, bean soups; fatty meats, poultry, meats, canned goods, fat, salted and smoked fish; neprotertye raw and pickled vegetables, pickles, onion, radish, radishes, peppers, cucumbers, garlic, mushrooms; coarse varieties of fruits and berries in their raw form, chocolate and cream products.
Diet № 3
- Indications: chronic diseases of the intestine with constipation.
- Can bread wholemeal yesterday's baking; soups, mainly vegetables, lean meats, fish, poultry; Fermented beverages, cereals: buckwheat, millet, barley porridge in the form of crumbly; beets, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, cauliflower; Raw fresh sweet fruits and berries in large amounts, honey, jam, marmalade, soaked dried fruits (prunes, apricots, figs), broth hips and wheat bran, fruit and vegetable juices.
- You can not: the bread of high-grade flour, sweet pastries, fatty meats, fish, poultry; smoked, canned; rice, semolina, pasta, bean; radish, radish, garlic, onion, mushrooms; pudding, blueberries, quince, chocolate, cream products, spicy and fatty sauces, horseradish, mustard, pepper, cocoa, strong tea, animals and cooking oils.
Diet № 4
- Indications: acute illness and exacerbation of chronic bowel disease with severe diarrhea.
- You can: wheat crackers; soups skim mild meat or fish broth with the addition of the mucous broths of semolina or rice cereals; lean meats and fish in the form of steam cutlets or meatballs; fresh sweet cheese, mashed cereals - rice, oats, buckwheat; vegetable broths as additives to soups; blueberry jelly, quince, pears, grated raw apples, green tea, black coffee, teas from the hips, dried blueberries, black currants.
- You can not: bakery and pastry; soups with cereals and vegetables, strong and fat broths; fatty meats, fish, poultry; smoked, canned; milk and milk products; millet, barley, barley groats, pasta, bean; vegetables, fruits and berries in kind, all the sweets, coffee and cocoa with milk, soda and cold drinks.
Diet № 5
- Indications: acute hepatitis and cholecystitis in stage of recovery, chronic hepatitis, cholecystitis and cholelithiasis without exacerbation, liver cirrhosis without its failure.
- You can bread any of yesterday's baking; vegetable soups, cereals, milk, soup and vegetarian soup; lean meats, fish, poultry; low-fat dairy products, any cereals; various vegetables, fruits and berries.
- You can not: fresh bread, sweet bakery products; meat, fish and mushroom broth, hash, pickled cabbage; fatty meats, poultry and fish; smoked, canned; cream, milk a 6% fat; beans, sorrel, radishes, green onions, garlic, pickled vegetables, chocolate cream products, black coffee, cocoa; pork, beef and mutton fat; cooking oils.
Diet number 6
- Indications: gout, urolithiasis (uraturia).
- You can bread any of the flour of the 1st and 2nd grade; any vegetarian soups; lean meats, fish, poultry; dairy; all cereals; vegetables, fruits and berries in large amounts - raw and cooked all; jellies, candy, jam, honey.
- You can not: meat, fish and mushroom broth, sorrel soup, beans; liver, kidney, tongue, sausage, smoked, salted fish; salty cheese; beans, salted and pickled vegetables; chocolate, raspberry, cranberry, cocoa, strong tea and coffee; beef, mutton and cooking fats.
Diet № 7
- Indications: acute nephritis in the recovery period, chronic nephritis without exacerbation.
- You can: salt-free bread; any vegetarian soups; lean meats, poultry and fish; dairy; various cereals, potatoes and vegetables; fruits and berries, broth hips.
- You can not: the usual bread baking; meat, fish and mushroom broth; fatty meats, fish, poultry; sausages, smoked, canned, cured meats, cheeses; beans, onions, garlic, sorrel, mushrooms; salted, marinated and pickled vegetables; chocolate, strong coffee, cocoa.
Diet number 8
- Indications: obesity as underlying disease or concomitant other diseases that do not require special diets.
- You can: rye, wheat-protein and protein-otrubyanoy bread (100-150 grams per day); vegetable soup with a little cereal, soup, borsch, okroshka, beetroot; 2-3 times a week on a weak soup meat or fish broth with meatballs (250-300 g per dose); meat, poultry, fish - lean - boiled, baked or stewed, beef sausages or jelly; seafood (pasta Ocean, mussels
Mussels: the benefits and harms of seafood
, Shrimp and so on. F.) To 150-200 g per day; milk and milk products, cheese, Cheese - low-fat species and varieties. With the restriction can be used buckwheat, barley and pearl barley. Vegetables and fruits are used extensively in all kinds of parts, always moist.
- You can not: the product made from wheat flour and 1 st grade, pastry; potatoes, cereals, legumes, pasta, soups; fatty meats, poultry and fish; sausage, smoked meat and canned fish; fat cottage cheese, cheese, cream, rice, semolina and oat cereals, pasta, beans, sweet varieties of fruits and berries; sugar, confectionery, jam, honey, sweet juice, cocoa; meat and cooking oils; fatty and savory snacks, sauces, mayonnaise, all spices and spices.
Diet № 9
- Indications: diabetes
Diabetes - threatening and incurable disease
mild to moderate severity.
- You can: rye, wheat, protein-otrubyanoy, protein-wheat bread, nesdobnye flour products; any vegetable soups, low-fat meat and fish broth; lean meats, fish, poultry; milk, dairy products, low-fat cottage cheese and cheese; buckwheat, barley, millet, oats, barley; beans, potatoes, and vegetables; fresh fruit and berry sweet and sour varieties.
- You can not: products of pastry; strong and fat broths; milk cheese; fatty meats, fish, poultry, sausage, salted fish; salty cheese, cream, sweet curd cheese; rice, semolina, pasta; salted and pickled vegetables; grapes, raisins, sugar, jam, candy, sugary juices, carbonated drinks with sugar; meat and cooking oils.
Diet number 10
- Indications: diseases of the cardiovascular system with a degree of circulatory failure I-IIA.
- Can bread baking yesterday, nesdobnye cookies and biscuits; any vegetarian soups; lean meats, fish, poultry; milk, milk drinks and cheese; dishes from a variety of cereals; boiled pasta; vegetables cooked and baked form; soft ripe fruit and berries, honey, jam.
- You can not: fresh bread, pastry products; soups of legumes, meat, fish and. mushroom broth; fatty meats, fish, poultry; kidney, meats, sausages; salted fish, salted and fatty cheeses; legumes; salted, marinated and pickled vegetables; fruit with coarse fiber; chocolate, strong tea, coffee and cocoa.
Diet number 11
- Indications: tuberculosis
Tuberculosis - a full recovery is not guaranteed
lungs, bones, lymph nodes, joints with mild exacerbation or attenuation; exhaustion after infectious diseases, operations, injuries.
- Used almost any food and meals with the exception of very fatty meats and poultry, lamb, beef and cooking oil, as well as cakes and pastries with lots of cream.
Diet number 12
- Indications: diseases of the nervous system, in the absence of gastrointestinal disease.
- Power common exceptions are sharp, spicy food, alcohol, onions, garlic, cucumbers, beans; fruits, fiber-rich; chocolate, cakes, chocolate.
Diet number 13
- Indications: acute infectious diseases.
- You can: wheat dried bread; low-fat meat and fish broths, soups vegetable broth, mucous broths from groats; lean meats, poultry and fish; lactic acid drinks, cottage cheese; pureed porridge of rice, semolina and buckwheat; potatoes, carrots, beets, cauliflower, ripe tomatoes; soft ripe fruits and berries, broth hips; sugar, honey, jam, jam, marmalade.
- You can not: rye and any fresh bread, pastries; fatty broth soup, borscht; fatty meats, poultry, fish sausage, smoked, salted fish, canned; whole milk and cream, fatty cream, cheeses; millet, barley and barley cereals, pasta; cabbage, radishes, radish.
Diet number 14
- Indications: urolithiasis (phosphaturia).
- You can: different types of bread and flour products; soups and broths (meat, fish, cereals); meat and fish; all cereals; green peas, pumpkin; mushrooms; sour apples and berries; sugar, honey and confectionery.
- You can not: dairy, vegetable and fruit soups; smoked, salted fish; dairy; potatoes, vegetables and fruits, in addition to the above, fruit, berry and vegetable juices; meat and cooking oils.
Diet number 15
- Indications: Various diseases that do not require special medical diets.
- Used almost any food and meals with the exception of fatty meats and poultry, refractory animal fats, pepper and mustard.
Choosing the right diet makes good background for therapy to increase the influence of drugs, or even by itself has a therapeutic effect. Prophylactic same meaning diet is that it delays the transition of acute chronic diseases.